It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Campaign Major Announcement Tomorrow, 01/15/12

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Now it couldn't be Herman Cain...Could it?

Former presidential candidate Herman Cain rode his big, blue bus into Houston on Saturday, revving up a tea party gathering at Minute Maid Park with his impassioned speaking style, but at the same time counseling pragmatism when picking a president.

Cain told the crowd of 300 that even though he’s out of the race, they need to determine which of the remaining candidates has the best chance of winning the general election and then throw their support to that person. They chose Texas Congressman Ron Paul, but many of them admitted feeling conflicted.

Cain didn’t say whom he supports, although he has promised he soon will be making “an unconventional endorsement” in South Carolina.

Source

Paul goes home for the weekend which gets little to no press.
Straw poll in Texas with Cain present.
Says he's going to make an unconventional endorsement in SC soon.

Naaa...could it be?

EDIT: Now that I remember, I saw a debate tube of the Texas Senate hopefuls who were also there and they all gave kudos to Paul.
edit on 1/15/2012 by maddog99 because: added line

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvalidUser23
I am predicting some sort of electrical failure during the announcement? lol. Can't wait!

No that happens during vote counti,g

We should know for sure between 6-6.30 E.T

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Didn't he already disclosed that his unconventional endorsment will be to endorse nobod but his 666 plan ? (see topics below)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by piett

Wasn't that what he said earlier in the week...I found that very odd when he said it.

His newest quote was from yesterday.

I'm just speculating...got my conspiracy theory juices flowing with this one.

edit on 1/15/2012 by maddog99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Will this "announcement" be available for viewing somehow?

Looking for a streaming link......I will check around, but if anyone already has one, it would be appreciated!!

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
My feelings are, If Ron Paul don't get elected for POTUS, then the US citizens deserves what ever erosion of freedoms and liberties, and also wealth and jobs, that anyone else would bring. The only other candidate even half worth anything is Romney. Obama can not win again, anything and everything must be done to stop his policies, their killing us and destroying the fabric of America. America only has a very few years left before we go the way of the USSR when they collapsed

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
He's running as a Libertarian/Independant Candidate....He's clearly not progressing as much as he would like with traditional republicans.

Just going by the polls.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by Blahable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Conventional Wisdom had Cain supporting Newt. They were pretty tight when Cain was still in the race, and they had private meetings. If Cain comes out to support Paul, and then takes that momentum to FLorida where Cain blew away the Straw Poll in his first surprise victory, then perhaps Paul could take SC and FLorida! Florida's delegates are committed once the primary is run, so a win, is a permanent win! Those 50 delegates, of the 1150 needed for the nomination will belong to whoever wins here.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Conventional Wisdom had Cain supporting Newt. They were pretty tight when Cain was still in the race, and they had private meetings. If Cain comes out to support Paul, and then takes that momentum to FLorida where Cain blew away the Straw Poll in his first surprise victory, then perhaps Paul could take SC and FLorida! Florida's delegates are committed once the primary is run, so a win, is a permanent win! Those 50 delegates, of the 1150 needed for the nomination will belong to whoever wins here.

You may be correct on this. Time will tell.
ATS members Youtube response to Ron Paul
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Exactly...That's why I can't believe it. I always thought he was with Newt. But maybe he saw the light after getting knocked-out and seeing Newt for what he really is?

And if this did happen, it's exactly what would rock the establishment.

And I have to wait for this while watching the Giants / Packers today!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Tea party to endorse RP with Mr Davis, herman cain Sarah Palin even Barack Obama. Wow how about just numerous people coming aboard.

Ok wait Im awake now. Wow that was a nice dream

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
if Cain has strong links to the federal reserve then would you even want him supporting Paul?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

No, no, no. Romney is bad. Also, Paul has a large amount of support, however, he isn't too well received by most Americans because you actually need a brain to understand his positions on various topics. Most Americans seldom think for themselves, let alone think, so you can't say that they deserve what they get because they are being cheated out of an opportunity to elect a great man by the media and the establishment.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
did RP actually write this e-mail, does anybody know?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Could Paul perhaps announce who he's picking for VP? This seems more likely than an endorsement, in my opinion. Perhaps he has something up his sleeve. He needs to pick a strong VP who appeals to the unthinking masses.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equ1nox
if Cain has strong links to the federal reserve then would you even want him supporting Paul?

That's exactly why I would want him! Could you imagine Bernanke and others' heads exploding if Cain went to the Paul camp?

I still have my doubts it's Cain. He would have to do a 180 on some ideas, especially the 9-9-9 plan. That's his baby and he'd have to at least dump the federal sales tax.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, it's confirmed. They only sent it to SC and FL people though. The announcement is on his website.

RonPaul2012.com

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Bwahaha

This is one of those posts that seems to hilarious to be true.

Yes, Romney, who in invented Obamacare, who lied to run for MA Govenor, and who has put corporate profits over employees at every turn is soooooo much better than Obama.

Snort.

Romney would be a million times worse, so thank god he's gonna loose and loose badly.

And Paul hasn't a chance in hell, no matter who endorses him.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by maddog99
reply to post by smurfy

Yes, it's confirmed. They only sent it to SC and FL people though. The announcement is on his website.

RonPaul2012.com

Yes I have already seen that today's event is on, it's the language of the said e-mail I was querying, too razzamatazzy for him.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
My feelings are, If Ron Paul don't get elected for POTUS, then the US citizens deserves what ever erosion of freedoms and liberties, and also wealth and jobs, that anyone else would bring. The only other candidate even half worth anything is Romney. Obama can not win again, anything and everything must be done to stop his policies, their killing us and destroying the fabric of America. America only has a very few years left before we go the way of the USSR when they collapsed

Even my own mother says Romney looks like a sleazeball and she's not even interested in our own politics let alone US politics.

I'm telling ya, the Republicans have put forth candidates with no chance of winning the Presidential battle so Obama can have 4 more years and the Republican guy will be swept in during the 2016 race regardless whether his policies work or aid the people or not on a tide of "we won't let the Democrats sink us any further" rhetoric from the American people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join