It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Campaign Major Announcement Tomorrow, 01/15/12

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Allan West would be a great choice.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Not yet, it will be tonight.

But it is starting to sound like it is just the endorsement of a SC state senator. I'm puzzled how this is a game changer or how it will rock the political establishment.

www.ronpaulcountry.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Blueracer

Problem is, the democrats generally stick together,while the republicans dont.

Hillary could have run as an independent but stood with the democrats. Her supporters followed her advise.

Republicans would rather split the vote, than vote for the lesser of two evils.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I think it is supposed to come at 6 ish Eastern Standard Time this evening?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I can't believe people like Santorum, Romney, Gingrich and Obama have supporters. I just don't get it. Are people really this dense? This isn't an attack from ridiculous Paul whack job, this is reality. We just went through the worst economic meltdown in history brought on by Goldman Sachs, Lehman brothers, AIG, Merrill Lynch and on and on and on during Bush's tenure.

We hire a president who's campaign was based on change and tackling the wall street cronies that decimated the country, he figured the best way to do this was to hire former staffers of Goldman Sachs ect and not introduce any reform to reel them in, him and Romney get more donations than any other candidates, why? Why are they paying for these two men? This has got nothing to do with party affiliation and everything to do with bucking the status quo. They are all lying to you, they've lied repeatedly about the mortgage crisis/financial crisis, they lie to you about everything. Those who take their money can't create an environment that invokes real change.

It should be blatantly obvious to anyone with a functioning brain that Ron Paul is not part of their plans, why are the media, politicians like Newt, so adamant that the honest Dr can't win? If he does, they'll all be in trouble, they know it and they are scared #less of it. He's no kook, that's what they tell you to turn you off of him. There is only one choice this election. I am surprised people still support Obama and his change you can't see rhetoric. There is one party, the elite party, you're not in it. Ron Paul is the only one who can turn this mess around. Please people, don't fight with other, and argue over party lines that mean basically nothing, that's what they want so they can keep control and run off with all the #ing money. Give your head a shake and wake up.

I don't mind saying it. If you support Newt Gingrich, Barack Obama, Mitt Romney or Rick Santorum than you are an idiot, plain and simple. I can't believe any of them would get a single vote. Wake the hell up. You're not on their team, the sooner you realize it, the better off you'll be.
edit on 15-1-2012 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Flint2011

Why won't you be voting for him? Give some reasons, if you vote for any of the others you're throwing your vote down the toilet, that includes Obama.

If you vote period, then there really shouldn't be another choice.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by piett

PRESS RELEASE

It's confirmed, it's an endorsment. Guess whom ? Must be someone bigger than Tom D ...

It better be a bigger endorsement thant a state senator.

Or else the campaign looks silly for trying to hype it up.

According to you everything the campaign does looks silly. Dr Paul can't win with you. Can I ask why you're so against him. What's in it for you to be against truth and honesty? You'd rather have another corporate puppet in office? Seriously, do some research you're being trolled.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147 It's just gonna be an endorsement from a state senator from SC.

The guys over at the Daily Paul just kinda over-hyped this minor endorsement.

Most people are not really swung by an endorsement from a politician, at least not any of the folks I know!

Go Ron Go!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

That's sure, but imho much better than Cain's MAJOR endorsment

“To get an endorsement from someone like Tom Davis is a big deal,” former U.S. Sen. Rick Santorum told The Hilton Head Island Packet recently. “It would speak volumes to folks and make them take notice and give us a look.”

Santorum don't dare downpla the endorsment

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
This will be big for the RP campaign. I don't remember any other state rep's coming out and endorsing RP yet.. do you?

Hopefully Jim DeMint jumps on board after that.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by piett

Santorum's done and he knows it!

He'd take an endorsement from his mailman and be happy about it

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

Ummm Iowa???

New Hampshire?

Google can be your friend!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

I mean SC. But regardless who were they in those states? If you plan on informing someone just don't rephrase it in another form of a question.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Like I said....Google is your friend and if you honestly wanted to know, you coulda found out in less time than it took you to post!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Acetradamus

What about Nick Clegg? He sounded like the kind of guy the US could use, but I haven't heard any thing about him since I made that thread back in 2010? Did he ever amount to anything?

Unfortunetly Nick turned out to be a bit of a damp rag, He tows the Tory party line most of the time. Support for the Lib Dems has fallen out the bottom of the world now that they basically turned into Tories just to get a seat at the big table.

A few times he comes out and says what David Cameron does not want him to say but thats only because David let him out to play to shut him up on the bigger issues.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

lmgtfy.com...

But in case that is too hard, here you go-

Current state legislators
New Hampshire
Jim Forsythe, New Hampshire State Senator[105]
Andy Sanborn, New Hampshire State Senator[106]
Ray White, New Hampshire State Senator[107]
Anne Cartwright, New Hampshire State Representative (Cheshire, District 2)[108]
Jenn Coffey, New Hampshire State Representative (Merrimack, District 6)[109]
Seth Cohn, New Hampshire State Representative (Merrimack, District 6)
Tim Comerford, New Hampshire State Representative[109]
Guy Comtois, New Hampshire State Representative (Belknap, District 5)
Cameron DeJong, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 9)[105]
Phil Greazzo, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 17) and Manchester Ward 10 Alderman[110]
J.R. Hoell, New Hampshire State Representative (Merrimack, District 13)[111]
Paul Ingbretson, New Hampshire State Representative (Grafton, District 5)[112]
Kyle Jones, New Hampshire State Representative (Rochester)[113]
Laura Jones, New Hampshire State Representative (Rochester)[109]
Robert Kingsbury, New Hampshire State Representative (Belknap, District 4)[114]
George Lambert, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 27)[115]
Robert Malone, New Hampshire State Representative (Belknap, District 5.)[116]
Jonathan S. Maltz, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 27)[117]
Donna Mauro, New Hampshire State Representative[109]
Andrew Manuse, New Hampshire State Representative[118]
Paul Mirski, New Hampshire State Representative (Grafton, District 10)[119]
Keith Murphy, New Hampshire State Representative (Bedford)[120]
Laurence Rappaport, New Hampshire State Representative[121]
Kevin Reichard, New Hampshire State Representative[122]
Lisa Scontsas, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 22)[123]
Tammy Simmons, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 17)[109]
Kathy Souza, New Hampshire State Representative[124]
Norman Tregenza, New Hampshire State Representative[105]
Lucien Vita, New Hampshire State Representative (Middleton)[113]
Carol Vita, New Hampshire State Representative (Middleton)[113]
Mark Warden, New Hampshire State Representative (Hillsborough, District 7)[109]
According to Forsythe, Paul has received support from twenty New Hampshire state representatives as of early July 2011.[125]

North Carolina
Glen Bradley, North Carolina State Representative[126]
Idaho
Phil Hart, Idaho State Representative[127]
Vito Barbieri, Idaho State Representative[128]
Pete Nielsen, Idaho State Representative[128]
Shirley McKague, Idaho State Senator[128]
Iowa
Kent Sorenson, Iowa State Senator, former Michelle Bachmann Iowa campaign chairman[129]
Glen Massie, Iowa State Representative[130]
Kim Pearson, Iowa State Representative[131]
Jason Schultz, Iowa State Representative[95][132]
New Jersey
Mike Doherty, New Jersey State Senator[133]
Oklahoma
Charles Key, Oklahoma State Representative[134]
Rhode Island
Nicholas D. Kettle, Rhode Island State Senator[135]
South Carolina
Tom Davis, South Carolina State Senator[136]
Thomas Ravenel, former state treasurer [137]
Washington
Cary Condotta, Washington State Representative[138]
Matt Shea, Washington State Representative[139]
Wyoming
Kendell Kroeker, Wyoming State Representative (House District 35

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Uuummmm didn't Paul get 4 delegates form Iowa? Just like santorum and Romney? How did he loose Iowa again? Oh popular vote!! Well, we've all seen popular vote do us justice. Remember Kerry and Bush?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I know this sounds really silly and off the wall, but I just cant shake the gut feeling that somehow someway Hillary is going to have something to do with this "Shocker." Least it won't be long until we find out whatever it is. Just my two cents of a gut feeling

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I am predicting some sort of electrical failure during the announcement? lol. Can't wait!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join