Indian Air Force vs. Pakistani Air Force

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The F-15 were outnumbered and were not using our newest frontline radar, also the Indian jets had the best Indian pilots in them the US jets just had regular pilots not US Aces.

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:37 PM
link   
In May 1997, an IAF MiG-25R Foxbat-B reconnaissance aircraft created a furore when the pilot flew faster than Mach 2 over Pakistani territory.... [By Peter Steinemann]

vayu-sena.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Read :

"Pakistans Aggression From The Air" - By Air Cmde Jasjit Singh (retd.)

vayu-sena-aux.tripod.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stealth Spy
In May 1997, an IAF MiG-25R

What? They still use such junk?

Maybe you want to tell me they use Su-22s as well?

And you didn't have to divide you opinion into to posts 1 under another

[edit on 6-10-2004 by AtheiX]

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Indian AF's Searcher-II Loss on June 07, 2002

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:42 PM
link   
A cool photofeature of The Atlantique Kill

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX

In May 1997, an IAF MiG-25R

What? They still use such junk?

Maybe you want to tell me they use Su-22s as well?

No they dont use Su-22's

Read the whole article in my post. You'll know how well the Mig-25 outdid those pathetic F-16's

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
The F-15 were outnumbered and were not using our newest frontline radar, also the Indian jets had the best Indian pilots in them the US jets just had regular pilots not US Aces.

Umm... okay.

That's quite a departure from your usual rants! You actually concede that even the well-trained "regulars" of the U.S. Air Force cannot beat non-Americans? Wow!

I say WestPoint23 has seen the light!

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 02:46 PM
link   

No they dont use Su-22's

Maybe you want to tell me they use Su-25s or Mirage IIIs?

Such junk should vanish from the skies

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
If we're talking about junk, doesn't the Luftwaffe still use the F-4 Phantom?

posted on Sep, 30 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
as everybody else said, India would stomp them, actually, i think in any non-nuclear conflict, the Indian Military on a whole would defeat Pakistan.

as for the person that said the IAF would defeat China, while i agree that technologically the IAF is much better then the PLA, but even so, the outrageous numbers of the Chinese air force must be taken into account, in terms of numbers they are, by far, the largest air force in the world, and you can only shoot down so many MiG-19's and 21's before one of them will get you.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by waynos
If we're talking about junk, doesn't the Luftwaffe still use the F-4 Phantom?

I don't think so. They have their Typhoons and maybe some post-DDR MiG-29s (maybe sold already to Poland) and maybe some Mirage VIIs or VIIIs

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The Luftwaffe only has a very few Typhoons, like the RAF, it is still new and just entering service. I'm pretty sure that there is no such plane as the Mirage VII or Mirage VIII (the Mirage G.8 was a one off prototype in the '60's) and I am certain that the Luftwaffe has no Mirages of any kind. The Phantom is still in service but it is slowly being phased out as the Typhoons come along.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What's the point? Both nations have nukes?

Of course, India's AF would rip Pakistan's AF a new one, but that's really not an issue at this stage of their game....

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
What's the point? Both nations have nukes?

Both nations use Soviet junk from the 70s
I don't like such junk flying
While I would still tolerate MiG-29s flying until let's say 2010, it's a shame for them that they still use Soviet junk and buy aircraft only from Russia

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Right on the outnumbered part, right on the radar part, wrong on the pilot training.

An average US pilot is better than the best Indian AF pilot. No one (besides Israel) comes close to the US in terms of pilot training, so don't compare this.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 02:40 PM
link   
It wouldnt be so easy for China nor India to defeat each other. India has Su-27s, China has Su-30s, J-10s and J-11s. I think however that because China has the newer versions it would win in the end.
China can't do much about Taiwan, India can't do much about Pakistan.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
India has more advanced tech aircraft then China does, Chinese J-10's haven't entered widespread service yet, and they only have a few J-11's and late model Sukhoi's. China's biggest thing is there massive numbers of older craft.

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AtheiX
Both nations use Soviet junk from the 70s
I don't like such junk flying
While I would still tolerate MiG-29s flying until let's say 2010, it's a shame for them that they still use Soviet junk and buy aircraft only from Russia

Check out the Su-30MKI of India : vayu-sena.tripod.com...

I rate it higher than the best F-15.It is essentially a better Su-37.
Till the F-22 comes out fuly, the Su-30MKI will in my openion is the best fighter that is in service the world over.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I rate it higher than the best F-15.It is essentially a better Su-37.
Till the F-22 comes out fuly, the Su-30MKI will in my openion is the best fighter that is in service the world over.

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Stealth Spy]

Of course Su-30 is better than this junk F-15 but why do you think F/A-18 is worse than Su-30?
And why don't you say a word about JSF?
And what about Typhoon?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join