It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Project Camelot Interview.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Let me say first off that I am not a Project Camelot fanatic. At least not in the last few years. However I did recently watch their new interview with Marshall Van Summers. This Interview was the first camelot interview that has kept my interest the whole way through in quite some time.

The Interview covers our current status with exopolitics and E.T. involvment here on Earth. His story is a little different than others but it is an interesting one. He also trys to convey that the E.T.'s who are here are not to help humanity for us but to follow their own self interests.

Wether this is true or not I do not know, but if there are any other bored insomniacs out there who want to watch it, I would love to hear others thoughts on this.

I will post the link but I am a moron with computers so if someone wants to embed it for me that would be much appreciated.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
oops someone beat me to it.

edit on 14-1-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Project Camelot has definitely lost my interest in the recent past.

a few years ago they had very interesting interviews (Ben Fulford, Burisch was interesting, Duncan OFinnian to name a few) but ever since Bill Ryan left to make Project Avalon, Camelot has been pretty hum-drum in the interesting department.

but, maybe there's still some spark left...all information is good information.
i'll check out this interview soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Project Camelot has lost the plot in my books, but that doesn't mean that just because they interview someone, it makes what the interviewee says worthless

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Oh Camelot. Long time no see.
To be honest, the first interviews blew me away and I enjoyed them tremendously.
Initially Kerry and Bill didn't came off as in your face liars to me, and I liked the unconventional style of the videos.
The stuff they talked about was far outthere, sure, but I was entertained.
Due to the initial success the output went up, and this is when they lost me.
The follow ups were just too weird and the interviewees(Deagle, Wilcock,..) came off as not trustworthy
imo.
The last interview I tried to watch was Aaron McCollum, I didn't believe him a word.
Lost track after that.
But since it has been so long, I'm actually willing to listen to this one.
Thank you very much for bringing it here. I have to say, I'm really looking forward to watch it.

edit on 14-1-2012 by derpif because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

saw it and theres nothing new in it, same old same old only with less flamboyancy of alien contact

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Most of the new Camelot information, and follow-ups, are being broadcast on Kerry Cassidy's radio show. The video interviewing, or Vlogging, is pretty much a relic of the initial part of Project Camelot. Forums, radio shows and conferences are now the main aspect. Much in the same way The Disclosure Project started out with their witness testimonies and have now branched out to other more important endeavors.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I have read some of Marshall Van Summers work and he does provide a very important and responsible heads up for anyone interested in this stuff. While trying to find any certainty in this subject is tough and there is a chance he is wrong, a careful and ready for anything approach is wise for any explorer.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Project Camelot has lost the plot in my books, but that doesn't mean that just because they interview someone, it makes what the interviewee says worthless

At least Cassidy did not sing.

Your point is well spoken - as long as the interviewer does not skew the interview with their own level of ignorance and inanity.

As Cassidy too often does.

As to Mr. Vian Summers, I have no interest.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I think it does.

Looking at the list of interviewees, there isn't one who hasn't been involved in story-telling, BSing or flat-out hoaxing. I notice your friend deep into the list but the less said there, the better...

Let's say someone refused to ever watch PC interviews on the assumption they are pushing BS?

What information would they miss? McKinnon's a minor maybe...a grey basket guy. Who else in there has brought anything worth checking out? Entertainment values aside, what exactly have their 'whistle-blowers' brought out?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Project Camelot , Bill Ryan’s Serpo +... circus of snake oil salesmen coming to a town near you .
A 1hour 30 minute Interview with Marshall Vian Summers , a man with New Message from God

Who is Marshall Vian Summers?

Marshall Vian Summers was sent into the world to receive a New Message from God.
He was prepared over a very long time to become its Messenger. His life gave him opportunities to gain a fundamental education about the world, to learn about relationships and self-expression and to develop his awareness of the human condition.

In 1982, at the age of 33, he had a direct encounter with the Unseen Ones, the Angelic Presence who had been guiding and preparing him all along. This encounter forever altered the course of his life and initiated him into a deeper relationship with them, requiring that he surrender his life to God.

Drawing parallels with Jesus.

His wandering led him to retreat in the desert of the American Southwest where the Angelic Presence came to him again. And so began the long mysterious process of receiving God’s New Message for humanity.

In addition, he had to be able to endure thousands of hours of direct contact with the Angelic Presence, receiving and recording the New Message from God. This put a great strain upon him, both mentally and physically.

He even has his own Disciples

Over the years, a small group of individuals, one by one, followed a calling which ultimately led them to take up their position to support this great work. He also has been blessed with a son, who has now chosen to join him in his mission.

newmessage.org...

Sorry but One and a half hours is too high a price to pay for this brand of snake oil

edit on 15-1-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Looking at the list of interviewees, there isn't one who hasn't been involved in story-telling, BSing or flat-out hoaxing.........

I was looking forward to reading your post but I stopped right there.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

In retrospect the whistleblowers have not brought out very much, true.
But there was some personal gain.
I think quite a few people,me included, learned to be way more sceptical when determing who is trustworthy, and to what extend.
For example, to accept that the nice and pleasant Bob Dean is intentionally spreading disinformation was a personal eye opener. I did not expect that.
The gut-feeling I trusted so much got a reality check.
Not a bad thing at all.
You may not have been so naive in the first place, so there's nothing in it for you

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by derpif

For example, to accept that the nice and pleasant Bob Dean is intentionally spreading disinformation was a personal eye opener. I did not expect that.

True enough. Like Hansel and Gretel's breadcrumbs, we can trace the connections between Bob Dean and many others who present unsubstantiated stories. Salla, Dean, Romaneck, Cassidy, Stone, Bassett etc

I'm not certain that they are all *knowingly* in it together. I just wonder if they choose to play along with each others' stories and enjoy an unspoken pact to let each other get on with their business?

Maybe a good comparison is the '50s Contactee Movement - they all made up stories and supported each others claims as they sold 1000s of books and toured the country being supported by their believers.

Maybe conmen operate on a 'don't ask, don't tell' unspoken agreement?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why do we live in a world of BS? There is no way the government can pay off this many people, literally people can say whatever they want and it gets on camera to the public, is it just because so many people want information and nobody wants to tell the truth? I am offended now because too many lies are being put out there. This post was for Project Camelot in general, not this particular interview.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I do agree. I really enjoyed Project Camelot interviews, back in their golden days:

John Lear, Jim Marrs, “Henry Deacon”, Pete Peterson, Bob Dean, Joseph Farrell, Jordan Maxwell, Luca Scantamburlo, Leo Zagami – just to name a few. A lot of interesting information, and smart questions, especially from Bill Ryan, and they were a good team, together.

Since they split, I lost interest. A lot of speculations and ranting, very few worthwhile interviews, very little interesting information.
And I never truly understood WHY they split.

Divide et Impera? (Divide and Conquer)?

The explanations they gave for the split were unclear and unconvincing.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
Why do we live in a world of BS? There is no way the government can pay off this many people, literally people can say whatever they want and it gets on camera to the public, is it just because so many people want information and nobody wants to tell the truth? I am offended now because too many lies are being put out there. This post was for Project Camelot in general, not this particular interview.

The great curse of the Information Age....information overload.

Never has so much been available to so many so readily....
...so much information.
...so much disinformation.

And the truth, which should be easier for many more to find, simply gets lost in the static.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madhatr137
The great curse of the Information Age....information overload.

Never has so much been available to so many so readily....
...so much information.
...so much disinformation.

And the truth, which should be easier for many more to find, simply gets lost in the static.

To me it is not a curse. Maybe the aliens are the real curse.

I think that even Dean speaks of the truth. I think the truth is this -

Judy Doraty and her daughter saw a cow being abducted and had a result of missing time.

Betty Hill spotted a UFO glide across the moon and stopped out of the car, after a result of the UFO 'chasing' her she had a result of missing time.

Myrna Hansen along with the wife of a police deputy in northen New Mexico saw a cow being abductied by 'strange people' and she had a result of missing time.

Mona Stafford, Louise Smith, and Elaine Thomas of Kentucky had witnesses who saw them being engulfed (abducted) by a UFO from driving on the street and had a result of missing time.

A scientist figured out in 1980 through the regression of Mynra that she had a device in her brain, she was then catscanned and the device showed up, then the scientist tracked the signals from the device because he was a scientist very knowledgable in measuring electronic data coming from frequency transmissions - like it was his speciality.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Interesting video, the message is valid even if I do not believe in messianic vision (newmessage.org...) "A new message from God.". Again we have someone claiming to have a special and unique relation with an external entities (or entities) on the verge of the mystic, that ultimately seems motivated by an economical gains. I note that at ( alliesofhumanity.org... ) only the first work is indeed freely available to the public...

I think that most of these people do not opt by becoming science fiction authors is simply because apart from simple script changes and updates, the message becomes the same, there is really nothing new and creatively interesting...

I agree with most of what he states on the video, that if some non terrestrial intelligences are here they are not here for our benefit and may even be detrimental to our future (even by non open intervention). I did not agree with the notion that openness or contact should be avoided, knowledge is power.

I respect his religious and new age views, that are mostly innocuous and even positive for those that believe in them, and liked the stance he made in the distinction about organized religion, and his God and belief system .

My view on Project Camelot is that it goes to far "out-there" concept without making any reasonable distinction regarding contents, making it mostly transcendental mystical outlet, if a message is to be taken seriously the massager act impartial.

This also seems to be a duplicated thread from Benevolent ET intervention? Marshall Vian Summers tells a different story., posted on 12-1-2012
edit on 16-1-2012 by Panic2k11 because: noting duplication

top topics

<<   2 >>

join