It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is China threating the Queen of England?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

You are an immigrant from former USSR to Canada.

Enjoy being the dog of the British-Israeli empire.They view you Slavs in the same way Hitler viewed Russians.

edit on 15-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

Are you slow in the head?

My username is made up. It's not real. I am Canadian, and so are my relatives for over a century.

I also happen to spend my days studying political science and geopoliticals, so thanks for telling me your opinion when I already have an education on the subject.

"British-Israeli empire". Hilarious

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

She is a reptillian anyways.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

deny it all you like but facts are facts.

Your own quote:

I wish I could live in the USSR, but unfortunately I was born in the days of its change.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Thanks for pointing this out, I have sent an email to MI5 reporting this video, ok, probably a hoax, but in this day and age one never knows.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
I don't care who you are, I would not want to go up against the Queen of England, she is a tough old bird and could probably kick your a--!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Your own quote:

I wish I could live in the USSR, but unfortunately I was born in the days of its change.

That's amazing how you, a member for only a matter of months, was able to rip through 3000+ posts of mine to find one from 2009 to fit your argument.

And I'll say it again, I have no direct personal affiliation with Russia or the USSR. I'm a purebread Canadian. Get used to it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

You can say whatever you like.But your interests and your username suggest otherwise.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Your own quote:

Hey new guy. That quote by no means suggests that he is Russian. All it says is that he wishes he could have lived in the USSR but since there is no longer a USSR he can't.

Sometimes it's quite a good idea to breath, through the mouth and the nose instead of the anus. That way not everything tastes suspect.

Re: OP. I'm not convinced. To me it seems far fetched and counter to China's security.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Oh know, china want afflict more cheap plastic crap on us, quick nuke em!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
LMAO. this is a fake, She has until April 1 2012, thats Aprils Fools day, and they also state that Prince Harry will be left the throne, not Charles or William, hmmm someone should do there homework.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
A lot of people in the west like to come up with nonsensical things to put China in a bad light. Its pathetic to see these people have nothing better to do. What did the Queen of England do to China? I have read threads linking the British royal family to the reptilians and what have you got to say about that. China would very much like to left alone to chart its long road to progress. I think it prefers to be left alone as it used to be not so long ago.It finds the undue attention very irritating and a distraction to be involved in everybody's quarrel. It is getting pulled into something it doesn't want to. China do not belive in being the new world police so you guys can stop trying to make it one

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
LMAO. this is a fake, She has until April 1 2012, thats Aprils Fools day, and they also state that Prince Harry will be left the throne, not Charles or William, hmmm someone should do there homework.

April Fool's pranks are suppose to actually happen on the day, if it starts before, it is not an APRIL fool's prank... It is just a long dragged out prank.

And this is pretty serious to joke around about. I don't think jokes like this are supposed to happen in politic / government business...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hence why I have really reported it to MI5, I don't want anything bad happening in my country when it is hosting these games.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
reply to post by arpgme

Hence why I have really reported it to MI5, I don't want anything bad happening in my country when it is hosting these games.

And you think China is going to attacking the Queen at the Olympics? Why did your country even bother to host them...

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

I don't think China is going to attack my country, but there are groups from various countries who may wish harm, not necessarily endorsed by their government.

My country wanted to host the games for the same reason any country wants to host them, tourism, money coming in instead of out....I guess.
edit on 12/2/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join