Ron Paul: freedom fighter, racist, anti-gay and antisemit (Thread especially for non US ATS-Members)

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
catchy title - 1:1 like the biggest newspapers in germany/switzerland titled:

www.welt.de...
or
here in a swiss newspaper
bazonline.ch...

->the question is not if your in favour of the article - i think 90% of ATS knows its BS...

here is a english article about the phenomena:
www.dailypaul.com...

the question is not if your in favour of the article - i think 90% of ATS knows its BS

so fellow non american ATS-Members, can you give some more examples for a negativ media coverage of ron paul? why is this happening? can we see his "chances" by these articles?

edit on 14-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol
edit on 14-1-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Do you think this is more those media outlets reacting to what they hear from our MSM, or a piece supposed written form their own thoughts and investigations.

If it is the latter than that is truly disturbing. Our countries MSM slandering Paul is expected, although still incredibly disheartening.

But if international media outlets are publishing the same nonsense about Dr. Paul, then it truly solidifies, and puts in perspective, the fact that some very powerful people are VERY fearful of RP

Go Ron Go!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
There is always an attempt to bury Truth, by those who gain from Lies.....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I'm from europe and I declare this a complete nonsense bs.

There... Anyone fellow europeans want to support me? lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Dual citizen (US & San Marino, Italy) Yea im with you on this one. complete bull crap! Its another attempt at character assassination.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
If anything they try to cover him as little as possible.
What I have heard about him has always been said in a comical, joking or sarcasitc tone saying things like "he could never win" or "hes getting attention but I dont know why"
There is an obvious bias against him and its not hard to see why. Central media around the world is controlled by the same people

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

the question is not if your in favour of the article - i think 90% of ATS knows its BS

-> i am looking for more examples of (extreme) negativ media coverage of Ron Paul outside the US...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Hessdalen

Well I thought you implied the opinion of European ATS members. Sorry. But negative attack pieces are everywhere, not just in the US... but i would like to see what the other European news sources say about RP from the ATS members.

This is my take on it:
If you think about it Germany is one of the only euro-states that is holding up their whole monetary system. If RP comes into power their economy may collapse because the US will most likely bail them out. in a RP administration, that will never happen.... so yea no surprise this is coming from Germany.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Sky news barely cover him and when they do they give him no cred at all same as what they do there but just in general all the news that I have seen barely mention him and it is bloody annoying will have to start writing to these news broadcasters to put up an even opinion.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
I'm from Southamerica and I too declare this a complete nonsense bs.
Go Mr Paul! You are a true gentleman. Let´s continue spreading the message.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
The Norwegian newspapers, Verdens Gang, Dagbladet and other also write alot of negative things about Ron Paul. It seems like they get their information from fox news and then just translate it.. Im not sure where they get gather the information from to be honest.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
wow...i just read the article..

Was für Hurensöhne....unglaublich

edit: i just glanced over the propaganda because i do not want to fill my mind with these pest-like thoughts... but i think it is not mentioned once from WHEN exactly these newsletters were...lol
edit on 14-1-2012 by Acetradamus because: (no reason given)

edit: i just posted at their fb profile asking why pinnochio now writes their articles...took them 3 1/2 seconds to take it down..

new topics
top topics

join