It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas Straw Poll Results – Text Poll (Ron Paul wins with 54.4%)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Linkage

CIRCLE ONE CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT

Newt Gingrich 11.9%
Rick Perry 13.3%
Ron Paul 54.4%
Mitt Romney 4.2%
Jon Huntsman 0.5%
Rick Santorum 15.6%
Charles “Buddy” Roemer 0.0%

This is great news! RP took more than half the straw poll vote. Yea its Texas his home state, but look where perry fell and he's the governor! Santorum even beat perry in his home state!

RP is still surging!
edit on 1/14/2012 by ugie1028 because: Got rid of all the caps in the title & fixed the EX tag

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I was looking at the site I posted. the TEXT poll was not an in-person poll. Ron Paul did win both polls (The in-person and text poll.) here are the results from the in-person poll. Ron Paul won with 27.9%!

Linkage

CIRCLE ONE CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT
Newt Gingrich 23.8%
Rick Perry 19.4%
Ron Paul 27.9%
Mitt Romney 6.6%
Jon Huntsman 1.1%
Rick Santorum 21.2%
Charles “Buddy” Roemer 0.0%

edit on 1/14/2012 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This is a helpful website for finding all the candidates and all the parties for all levels of election. Just thought I would share as it does link to most candidates websites.

www.politics1.com...

Went to look at some of them (for Texas) and it is amazing how many are riding Ron Paul's coat tails on the Constitution. I'm afraid that may become the new "buzz word" and eventually have its true meaning diluted.

Very sad.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
They counted "text" votes?

Too funny.

Ron Paul does great in these fake polls, too bad when the voting is REAL he doesn't do so well.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Great point, Perry being Governor of the state, he should be doing a lot better. Unfortunately, everyone has mostly discovered he is not on his game at all. He's very inept, really.

Meanwhile Paul is doing a lot better than he did in 2008, and has done great in Iowa and New Hampshire. 3rd, and then 2nd place speaks for itself. Considering he's going against establishment-bought posterboys like Romney and Santorum, silly warmongers.

Makes ya wonder, how long til Perry drops out of this race?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
They counted "text" votes?

Too funny.

Ron Paul does great in these fake polls, too bad when the voting is REAL he doesn't do so well.

He has taken second and third when the voting WAS REAL. That's "not doing so well?"

You're a clown.
edit on 15-1-2012 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

Notice that i posted BOTH polls and he won BOTH.

In person 'write-in' and 'text poll'

new topics

top topics

join