It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Path Number in Numerology

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Fellow Sag! I'm 12-11

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Fellow Sag! I'm 12-11

We are pretty awesome...aren't we...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I'm a 7 too!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Fellow Sag! I'm 12-11

We are pretty awesome...aren't we...

Indeed we are...or we could use the Ophiuchus status:Ophiuchus

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Not as awesome as us 7's!

Saying that, I woulda thought I was a 3..

I just read the Lifepath 9 description however, & it is pretty cool. If I wasn't a 7, then I'd be a 9.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I am very passionate about being a 7. fellow 7's are my soulmates..not enough people ask questions that i deem important..lol but they are important to me because its what im here for its my purpose. my lesson i need to learn is that not everyone is meant to learn or want to learn the same things i do. Passion is great but it can run away with me sometimes..lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

There is no life path description for 22, my number....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
an 11 here, 26/12/1989. What does that mean?
any other 11's about today?

edit on 14/1/2012 by constant_thought because: spelling correction

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I think your suppose to also add the 22, so you'd be a 4?

yeah, don't listen to me...

edit on 14-1-2012 by LittleVoice731 because: Dumbness

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Here you go Destinyone. LIFE PATH NUMBER 22

You were born under the most powerful and potentially most successful of all path numbers. It offers you the extremes of life's possibilities: On one hand, you have the potential to be the Master builder, the person capable of perceiving something great in the archetypal world. On the other hand , you can slip into the depths of obscurity, achieving little more than personal support.

Your power is delicate. It exists by the virtue of your ideals and vision, which you must use to inspire others to join you in your dream. Only by marshaling collective forces are you able to bring together the necessary elements-people, ideas, resources- that will enable you to realize your goals.

Consequently, your goal is one that requires dramatic evolution. By being able to integrate seemingly conflicting characteristics within yourself-your inspiring vision and natural tendency toward practicality, for example- you develop the talent to deal effectively with a great variety of people. This allows you to understand and to unite many differing peoples towards a single goal, melding them to unite the dream with the bottom line. In short, you are the visionary with your feet on the ground.

You are good at business and politics. You naturally understand large institutions and have the ability to think and act on an international scale. You also share the vocations of the 4.

You are gifted with uncommonly sound common sense. You are able to see the beauty and the potential in a given idea, but also the practical methods that will bring it to fruition. Somehow you understand the limitations of ideas what will work and what will not. This is an intuitive gift that can evaluate possibilities on the basis of their practicality.

While many people aspects the 22 is the most promising number, it is also the most difficult to live up to. You have great ambition, which can be a most difficult master, driving you to accomplish all that you are capable of.

You are a steady partner in any relationship. You offer sound advice and consistent emotional support. You do not suffer from flights of fancy, and you naturally resist the emotional heights. You are unconventional in thought and action, but tend to be traditional in appearance. You avoid airs and pretensions.

Your challenge is to share your vision, and to allow others to make their personal contributions. That requires flexibility on your part, perhaps your weakest characteristic. You often lack faith in the ability of others. Therefore, you tend to control people and situations and are sometimes tempted to manipulate.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm a 5 it seems...

5 (5, 14/5, 23/5, 32/5)

The Life Path 5 suggests that you entered this plane with a highly progressive mindset, with the attitude and skills to make the world a better place. The key word for your Life Path is freedom. In the pursuit of freedom, you are naturally versatile, adventurous, and advanced in your thinking. You are one of those people who is always striving to find answers to the many questions that life poses. The byword for the positive Life Path 5 is constant change and improvement. You want to be totally unrestrained, as this is the number most often associated with the productive use of freedom.

You may be one of the most compassionate of people as the 5 is surely the most freedom-loving and compassionate Life Path. Your love of freedom extends to humanity at large, and concern for your fellow man, his freedom and his welfare, may be foremost in your mind. A great Life Path 5 American President, Abraham Lincoln, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, and ended slavery in America. As the ultimate progressive thinker type, your potential in government, the law, and other positions of authority is unlimited.

You are a good communicator, and you know how to motivate people around you. This may be your strongest and most valuable trait. Because of this skill, and your amazing wit, you are a truly natural born salesman. This ability to sell and motivate extends to any sort of physical product all the way through to whatever ideas or concepts you may embrace.

You abhor routine and boring work, and you are not very good at staying with everyday tasks that must be finished on time. On the average, the number 5 personality is rather happy-go-lucky; living for today, and not worrying too much about tomorrow. It is also important for you to find a job that provides thought-provoking tasks rather than routine and redundant responsibilities. You do best dealing with people, but the important thing is that you have the flexibility to express yourself at all times. You have an innate ability to think through complex matters and analyze them quickly, but then be off to something new.

A love of adventure may dominate your life. This may take the form of mental or physical manifestation, but in either case, you thrill to the chance for exploration and blazing new trails. Surely you belong to a group considered the most worldly and traveled. Clearly you are not one to pass up a good venture. You have quite a lot of the risk-taker in your makeup. If you aren't putting your money at stake, you are surely open to a wide variety of risks in your everyday life. Taking the conservative approach is just not in your nature.

In romance, you hate to be tied down and restricted. This doesn't necessarily mean that you are unfaithful or promiscuous, but it does mean that a good partner for you needs to understand your nature. A relationship based on jealousy and having tight reigns is not going to work at all for you. A partner who understands your need to be free and trusted will find you trustworthy, even if you aren't constantly available and totally dutiful. It is important for you to mix with people of a like mind, and to try to avoid those that are too serious and demanding.

If you are living on the negative side of the Life Path 5, you are apt to be multitalented, but suffering from some lack of direction, and there is confusion surrounding your ambition. Restless, discontent, and impulsive, you may bounce from one job to the next without accomplishing much at all. A negative Life Path 5 can become very irresponsible in tasks and decisions concerning the home and business life. The total pursuit of sensation and adventure can result in your becoming self-indulgent and totally unaware of the feelings of those around you.

EDIT: Well I didnt do the name one because I have 6 names... and I havent got time right now (yes... 6 names and yes I'm "royalty" lol)
edit on 14-1-2012 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Thank you Concerned24. I don't know where you found it, but, I'm so glad you did.

Interesting how insightful it is too. Good learning experience thread for me

Des

edit on 14-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by repulsive1

My husband is an 8, and that description you posted fits him to a "T"!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Yes, 9s are compassionate and also this is supposed to be our last reincarnation, so whatever we need to learn, this is the life we have to do it in.

Concerning the Mexican who fell off the roof, I have had a lot of bad experiences with Mexicans my whole life. I have been jumped, beaten up and ripped off by them when I was younger. So have my kids.

That being said, if the guy fell off the roof in front of me, I would probably drive him to the hospital, give his family a bunch of money out of my bank account, and bring him things to read in the hospital in Spanish.

I am really just a big softie with a big bark. Unless I'm cornered, I don't have much of a bite

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Hello my lifepath is 7 also! I love numerology. My birthday is 1-22-1991

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Hmm I'm a 5 it does describe me.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
My birth date is 10-1-1989 = 2000 = 2. Any other 2s around? =o

The description is actually surprisingly accurate.

"The Life Path 2 suggests that you entered this plane with a spiritual quality in your makeup allowing you to be one of the peacemakers in society. Your strengths come from an ability to listen and absorb. You are a fixer, a mediator, and a very diplomatic type of person using persuasive skills rather than forcefulness to make your way in the world. When you embrace and exhibit the strenghth of your spiritual side, you are intuitive, avant-garde, idealistic, and visionary. These extremes make you interesting with much to offer society. You have the potential to be a deep-thinker, and no doubt interested in understanding many of life's mysteries and more intriguing facets.

In many ways, you are a creature of habit and routine, and you like your path and pattern well worn and familiar. Your ability to analyze and render accurate judgments is a wonderful natural trait you bring to the business world. You strive for complete accuracy and even perfection in your work. Perhaps you are not a leader, but you are a visionary and a very talented idea person."

Apparently the negative aspect of 2s is harboring nervous energy, struggling with indecisiveness, apathy & lethargy. I do find myself struggling with these very things at times so. Interesting..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Hearts Desire # is 8
My life path # is 7
Personality # is 6
Expression # is 5

It is crazy how well the descriptions of each of those #s fit. I also figured out my pennicle #s:

1st # 5
2nd # 5
3rd # 1
4th # 5

Seems that I have something to learn about freedom, expansion, and experimentation throughout this life.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
so....Numerology based upon the Gregorian Calendar, the dates of which being completely arbitrary, is somehow supposed to give us insight into a state of being that transcends the very material plane of which said calendar is based upon? Why not use a calendar that is based upon something more substantial, and less-arbitrary such as one which is based upon astronomical phenomena (like the Mayan Calender)? in other words, the Gregorian Calender begins January 1st, the date of which means jack sh*t; why not use a calender that begins on an equinox or solstice?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:25 AM
link   
My life path number is 5...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join