It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Path Number in Numerology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Im a life Path 7 and i seem to never run across other 7's with the exception of one person ive known since highschool. I mostly see 3's and 5's so out of sheer curiosity id like to know how many 7s we have floating around ATS. 7 is a very spiritual number infact we are known as the ultimate seekers of Truth, so you can see why im checking here. Seems like the hot spot for 7's in a place like ATS. Here is how you find out what your life path number is.

The Life Path number is established from the date of birth. First, add the Month, day, and year together to arrive at a total. Next, reduce this four digit number to a single digit.

Example: If a person was born on October 23, 1972 (10-23-1972*), add the month 10 to the day 23 plus the the year 1972 arriving at a total of 2005. Then add the digits in 2005 arriving at the Life Path number 7.

The life path number represents who you are at birth and the traits you carry with you through your life. The master numbers are 11 and 22. If you would like to look further into it i can put a link in for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
lol i just did it and it looks like im a 7, 12-22-1989 = 2023=7

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I guess I'm also a fellow Lifepath 7.

I won't post my DOB, but I arrived at 2014..making me a sexy seven.

If Lifepath 7 people are spiritual truth seekers, then..

I'm interested in knowing what the numbers represent for 3, 5 & other Lifepath people.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wlord

Awesome! lol not enough of us out there. First who responded was a 7 that makes me smile!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
1+29+1993=2023, so I'm also a 7, it seems. Interesting, that

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Ok smokey here ya go!
www.astrology-numerology.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.astrology-numerology.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i'm a 9! what are 9s?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

It is interesting i was figuring this would be the place for 7's and i was right!
that makes me happy..we like our solitude so im not suprised we do our searches for information from the inside.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Sorry the link posted twice guys! the second one works.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyteeny

Right here. I'm a 9 as well. Didn't you "foe" me a while ago? We nines ought to stick together!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm a 22

12-13-1950

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
My life path is a 1, and doing my name, my destiny number, it adds up to 11.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Im a twelve, whatever that may mean lol, but I have an idea...I dive deep into spirituality and understanding constantly, thats my thing, but my two closest friends are 3 and 5 and they rarely follow when I tend to get deep into the evolution of consciousness and the universe...I want to know more about this because it makes a lot of sense! Great post, thank you!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
reply to post by ladyteeny

Right here. I'm a 9 as well. Didn't you "foe" me a while ago? We nines ought to stick together!

lol! it was in that thread about compassion for the guy who'd got paralysed falling off a roof, the mexican lad. curious that 9s are supposed to be very compassionate then i guess!! hi 9!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
05-18-1992
Makes me an 8.

The Life Path 8 suggests that you entered this plane armed to lead, direct, organize and govern. You are very ambitious and goal-oriented. You will want to use your ambitions, your organizational ability, and your efficient approach to carve a satisfying niche for yourself. If you are a positive 8 you are endowed with tremendous potential for conceiving far-reaching schemes and ideas, and also possessing the tenacity and independence to follow them through to completion. In short, you were born to be an executive.

You know how to manage yourself and your environment. Your ability to judge the character and potential of the people around you is an asset used to your advantage. A large part of your success in life comes from how hard you work. This Life Path is the most prone to producing workaholics. But your ability to spot good people and engage them in your endeavors is a special trait not to be overlooked. There is an inspirational quality in your makeup which allows you to become a great leader. You are practical and steady in your pursuit of major objectives, and you have the courage of your convictions when it comes to taking the necessary chances to get ahead.

With the Life Path of the number 8 you are focused on learning the satisfactions to be found in the material world. The Life Path 8 produces many powerful, confident and materially successful people. Most of your concerns involve money and learning of the power that comes with its proper manipulation.

This Life Path is perhaps the one that is the most concerned with and desirous of status as an ultimate measure of success. You want to be recognized for your hard work and achievements. The attainment of honors and acceptance into the club of executive leadership is all important. For this, you may find yourself very well suited to compete in the business world or in the political arena.

In relationships, you are frank, honest, and steadfast. You may be very much in love, but watch that you are not too busy and preoccupied to show it. Being the lavish provider is not always an adequate substitute for showing your devotion and affection in more personal ways. You have a great need for close personal relationships to mitigate and somehow soften your nature. You must find the time for love and keep it as an important project in your life.

The negative 8 can be dictatorial and often suppresses the enthusiasm and efforts of fellow member of the environment. Often, the strength of their own personality excludes close feelings for other people with whom they come in contact. Material gains and rewards often become issues of utmost importance, even to the neglect of family, home and peace of mind. Dedication to success can become an obsession. Emotional feelings are often suppressed by the negative 8, resulting in isolation and loneliness. All Life Path 8 people must avoid discounting the opinions of others.

^ I am nothing like that

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Wow I wouldn't have thought that this would work but I consider myself a almost fanatical truth-seeker and also have number 7.

Came up with 2005.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Anim8tr because: 2005

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Thanks for the link!

I'm finding it very informative, & it does suit a description of "me"..

Especially the part that says: " Chances are you are a very charming and refined individual with great poise and a quick wit "

They got it in one

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightBlue2565

A 12 would mean you are a 3. 2 plus 1 is 3. anything over a 9 with the exception of 22 or 11 you have to get down to a single number. add the month the day and the year all together as one..then add it all together down to a single digit. Unless its 22 or 11..22 and 11 are master numbers. you dont reduce those

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by concerned24

my life path number is 7 and my birthday is on the 11th day of the month

3+2+2=7
edit on 1/14/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr

Oh me too! constant searching. im consumed by it. my own enlightenment and sync with the universe is my goal in this life! Glad im finding so many like minds on here. Us 7s need to stick together!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join