It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Cruise Ship Reported Torpedoed By Iranian Submarine...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Italian Cruise Ship Reported Torpedoed By Iranian Submarine
by THETOTALCOLLAPSE.COM on JANUARY 14, 2012

A “flash” message received in the Kremlin today from the Northern Fleet Command, whose Russian Navy flotilla is in the Mediterranean Sea after having just left their Syrian port of call, reports that the anti-submarine ship Admiral Chabanenko has detected the firing of a torpedo having the “unmistakable signature” of one fired from a kilo-class submarine near Isola del Giglio a popular vacation island about 18 miles off the Italian Tuscan coast.

Within 10 minutes from the detection of this torpedo being fired, this “flash” message continues, a distress call was received from a cruise ship nearing the port of Isola del Giglio Costa named Costa Concordia, and owned by owned by Genoa-based Costa Cruises, stating that it had been“attacked” and was in “immediate danger of capsizing.”

Reports from the London Telegraph about this attack state that the Costa Concordia’s passengers’ dinner was “interrupted by a loud boom around 8 pm local time” with an initial announcement claiming that the ship was suffering an electrical failure, ordering everyone onboard to don life-jackets, and appearing to confirm this “flash” message of it being an attack.

The Northern Fleet Command further states that after the initial distress call from Costa Concordia it was ordered by the US Naval Air Station Sigonella (located in Sicily and known as “The Hub of the Med”) to cease open broadcasts and, instead, use NATO encrypted communications only. [Note: Due to past attacks on cruise liners carrying international passengers, all Western ships of this type are required to carry NATO encrypted radios.]

Most disturbing about this “flash” message, however, is its stating that the only known submarine currently suspected to be in the Mediterranean Sea is one, or possibly two, possessing kilo-class torpedoes belong to the Islamic Republic of Iran Navy (IRIN).

Russian military analysts note that Iran has, indeed, previously stated its intentions to expand its naval forces reach into international waters with the Commander of Iran’s Navy Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari saying this past March they planned to expand their navy’s operational zone far beyond the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Oman.

Really??? Come on now....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You can see the source is Sorcha Faal just by how it's written.

Not to mention Iranian subs don't have the range.

It's total bunk.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Other news says it struck a reef.

overheadbin.msnbc.msn.com...

Captain of the ship has been arrested.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is that why they show it with a bolder stuck in it's side. Oh well most of the news is just entertainment anyway

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I saw the news story and film on MSM...it struck a reef.

Doom and gloom fake story....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
yes, it was torpedoed with a torpedo shaped like a rock, a RockTorpedo :

edit on 14/1/2012 by Hellhound604 because: just HAD to add the name "RockTorpedo" as some other ATSers called it

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I belive Iran just put the reef under the boat to make it look like it hit a reef...

--
by Sucha Fail.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Yeah, why not just say an Iranian Sub burst from the waters of Hormuz and flew into a low earth orbit releasing endangered penguins into the atmosphere...

link   
reply to post by Hellhound604

a rock shaped torpedo...

yea this article smells of Sorcha Faal. Or as I like to call em Sucha Fail.

link   

Originally posted by Brasov
I belive Iran just put the reef under the boat to make it look like it hit a reef...

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 14/1/2012 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Wait....what if the rocks are a CLOAKED Iranian SUB? It looks like rocks and gives a radar signature of a bunch of walruses..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow!

Why is it that the submarine is always blamed! LMAO!

The rock torpedo was developed by the British, so it wasnt the US,

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by flipflops

If an Iranian torpedo is code for Iranian catapult then maybe....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
My fear is that eventually one of these BS stories are going to stick, and that will be the catalyst for justification to start off a new war.

History repeats itself over and over and over.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Live from Iran:

edit on 14/1/12 by woogleuk because: (no reason given)

link   
3rd world war scapegoat: Blame everything on Iran now, because the Illuminati overlords are uneasy to start the Armageddon.

link   
ahahhaha this is such BS.

yea lets just blame IRAN on it.... BS.

iran wouldnt do this and i kno who will ISRAEL.................... to make it seem that iran did it and then all out war breaks out.

just seeing this story yesterday i thought about the bs that might come out; WHICH DID

i hate this # so much im getting pissed now

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Two of the lastest groups of Islamic Extremeist known as "Shallow Water" & "Sharp Rock" attacked a Cruise Ship near Italy today in a wonderous display of terror.

The White House will be having a press meeting at the top of the hour.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Yeah that seems plausible as they are reported (by Sorcha Faal?) to have developed some cutting edge tech lately.

Also could have been a case of C.S.H.I.T.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Ivar_Karlsen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
OH NVM
edit on 14-1-2012 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join