It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there an adult shaped energy field around an unfertalized egg?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I am currently reading a book called Visionary Behavior and came across this statement.

"Meanwhile, in the 1940's, Harold Burr discovered that around each animal is an electrical energy field shaped like an adult animal-and that this adult shaped energy field exists even in an unfertilized egg."

What I want to know is if this is actually true and what causes this field to be shaped like an adult animal when it is in its infancy? I tried to google the subject but could only come across spiritual half baked explanations. Has anyone heard of this?

edit on 1/14/2012 by BLKMJK because: Title

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Your post brought Kirlian Photography to mind....

You may want to read into it...or not.

Introduction to Kirlian Photography

Kirlian photography is a way of representing the energy of the body in visual form. Since discovered by inventors Semyon and Valentina Kirlian in 1939, the technique has been researched and refined by independent labs and health practitioners throughout the globe.

What is being recorded?

All living creatures generate and emit radiations. Photons of light, electromagnetic frequencies, heat, sound, and scent are all emitted from our bodies in direct relationship to our internal states. This wonderful and subtle system of exchange contains a wealth of information.

Kirlian photography introduces a high frequency, high voltage, ultra low current to the object being photographed. In traveling through and reacting with our complex systems, this influx of electrical energy amplifies and makes visible the bodies biological and energetic exchange. The camera and the subject interact to produce a corona of multifrequency energy waves- from low infrared to well past the visible spectrum.
www.kirlian.org...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thank you Destiny, I will read it and appreciate you taking the time to dig this up for me. What is confusing is how does this energy field take on the form of an adult? What mechanism within a life form determines the size and shape of the energy field? I am having a hard time explaining what I mean *sigh*

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

While I have not heard of and can not provide any information which would confirm or deny, I do want to cast suspicion on the measurement method.

You see, you cannot measure something without disturbing it, and if this field is weak (as it would likely have to be), I wonder at the lengths one would have to go to ensure no outside disturbance (including the measuring device itself). You cannot simply 'image' an electrical field, they have to be measured using probes (which is why you must disturb the field to check for it). Which brings up another point, how would you check its shape with a probe in an unbiased way? What is the resolution (assuming it is unbiased), is it like trying to claim a hazy inkblot looks like an adult animal? Has the field changed while it has been measured, causing the end measurement to erroneously look like an animal?

I cannot say whether this is wrong or not, but if the field does exist in that shape, I highly suspect that it would be detectable. Consider also that most who make claims like this were looking for this claim when they started.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

I can't answer your question. But, do take a look at the kirlian photos...What is amazing, in research on the energy field that the photography captures images of, if part of the subject being photographed is cut off...the energy field in the photos stays the same outline of the subject. Some absolutely mind boggling photos. And some excellent research on the energy fields of living things.

Hope you find what you are looking for...

Des
edit on 14-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
everything is made of energy, so of course energy radiates

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stAtrill

Good points regarding the method, thank you.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by BLKMJK

I can't answer your question. But, do take a look at the kirlian photos...What is amazing, in research on the energy field that the photography captures images of, if part of the subject being photographed is cut off...the energy field in the photos stays the same outline of the subject. Some absolutely mind boggling photos. And some excellent research on the energy fields of living things.

Hope you find what you are looking for...

Des
edit on 14-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

That is exactly what I am talking about. I am trying to find out if in fact this is true regarding the field. So if a persons leg is cut off the field is still present? That just blows me away and I interested in learning how this is possible.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alexei
everything is made of energy, so of course energy radiates

My question was not, "does energy radiate?'

My question is whether or not a persons energy field is adult sized when the person is an embryo and how is this possible. And also as mentioned, when a body part is cut off does the energy field still reflect the whole body.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Ok, Are aura's real and are they scientifically verifiable? I found this link but it lacks any solid answers. Does anyone know anything about aura's?

www.selfgrowth.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Wow, those pictures of the before and after Aura healing is fascinating. Thanks again for the link.

posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Yes. according to Mormon Belief, we each begin as an invisible spirit that fills in that Energy Outline around the fertilized egg. In 20 years we mold the fleshy body to look like we did before we were born. In about 70-90 years that invisible spirit leaves the shriveled, aging body(like stepping into another room.). That invisible person looks like a fully grown adult , but it's the same person that was born 70-90 years ago however with more power and Intelligence from the earthly experience. This invisible person will soon get his/her body back called Resurrection( but just flesh and bone -no blood.). The resurrected body will live forever ( before we were born , we were spirits,fully grown and had existed for countless eons or trillions of years , as children of the Father) . The Father is a Resurrected Man of Flesh and Bone and is a real person, who first created all the plants and animals (and the earth) in invisible spirit matter( so no Bosons or particles or elements were a part of this spirit world).For example, Kirlian photography and aura photography both show the outline of the green leaf and bud-to-be before it's even there in material form. We can still see the arm or leg that was amputated in these Aura photos. If we had enough faith that arm or leg would grow back again to fill that void shown in the Kirlian Photograph. We have to remember that the first spirit child born from the Father (and Mother Earth) is Jesus Christ( He was called the word at that time-and still is) . Jesus became Matter , just 2000 years ago. Then after dying on the cross , He became a resurrected person with flesh and bone ,but no blood: a person with eternal life.

new topics

top topics

join