It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dutch Lab creates highly contagious strain of Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I did a search on this and only found old news of a similar plan to weaponize the flu. Now Scientists have figured out how to make the mutated H5N1 Flu virus HIGHLY contagious, paving the way for a pandemic in 2012. Here is the article I found.

www.independent.co.uk...

I can't help but wonder why some people think its a good idea to experiment with this kind of stuff. I'm not the biggest believer in conspiracies, but news like this keeps pushing me towards total acceptance of them...
edit on 14-1-2012 by PollyPeptide because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by PollyPeptide because: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH The link button is malfunctioning

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah, sheer stupidity and not ingenuity. Why not invent something that will turn garbage to fuel instead.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

Because that would hurt the big industries unlike the advent of selling a new vaccine for a new killer virus.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PollyPeptide
I did a search on this and only found old news of a similar plan to weaponize the flu. Now Scientists have figured out how to make the mutated H5N1 Flu virus HIGHLY contagious, paving the way for a pandemic in 2012. Here is the article I found.

www.independent.co.uk...

I can't help but wonder why some people think its a good idea to experiment with this kind of stuff. I'm not the biggest believer in conspiracies, but news like this keeps pushing me towards total acceptance of them...

edit on 14-1-2012 by PollyPeptide because: AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH The link button is malfunctioning

Thats what i'm wondering. Why do people purposely cook this sh*t up? Is it some wierd narcissism where these eggheads sit around all day and think "i'm going to play God today and create something that will kill everyone on the planet"? I think people that create these viruses need to be branded terrorists and executed or locked up in prison for the rest of their lives, where the best thing they got to a microscope is wishful thinking.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_
reply to post by PFCStryker

Because that would hurt the big industries unlike the advent of selling a new vaccine for a new killer virus.

True.

new topics

top topics

join