It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To california (could be nothing)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
A tsunami hitting the Calif coast would not be a bad thing

It would wipe out a lot of rich democrats and other rich people.

No big deal.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

No big deal.

No, actually those rich people would most likely be the first to be rescued or not even be here when it does hit. The ones who will be affected are the rest of us poor suckers who will be stuck in this supposed disaster. Stupid comment.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
After you make it passed the checkpoints with enough cash in your pocket, you can always come up here in the Mountains to Tahoe. We take Visa, Master Card and American Express. We'll keep the lights on for ya.

MAYbe we'll get an earthquake, maybe not.

Common up either way and Chill. It won't be the first time the Bay Area has a shaker. It won't be the last.

Big Whupp. It won't be the mother of all earthquakes. Chances are, you'll survive anyway.

Now What? Rebuild, and move forward. Common up to Tahoe before, during, or after the quake.

We like tourism dollars here.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Funny because I've been wanting to see a UFO all my life but failed, 'till 2 nights ago when i finally saw one mingling along the Orion's belt constellation, It feels so unreal to me then i saw this thread, I've heard something that UFO activities peak in every time a Big incident is about to happen like what happened in Japan people reported seeing objects in the Sky days before the EQ and Tsu hits. and now i read that UFO sightings peaked this 2012.

So, I instructed my mom to organize all the important papers and documents in a carrying bag. We all know that California is way due for a BIG ONE. It's just a scary thought that the big one will incorporate enormous walls of water Thousands of feet high, feels like you've got nowhere to go and hide in such an event..

Anyway, stuff like that is what makes life worth living.
edit on 15-1-2012 by PFCStryker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Wow. just wow..

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Looks pretty quiet in So Cal right now.

abclocal.go.com...

But if it were to be a manmade quake, don't know that we'd get precursers.

MLK day sounds like a good memorable day for something. No offense to MLK.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

Ya. It does seem kind of unreal when you see huge lights in the sky just sitting their and you have no idea what it is or what its gonna do. When we saw those lights for the first time last night and they started moving and more and more appeared out of nowhere, i am kinda baffled until i get a explanation... I think it was just one bigass object, not multiple ones... but idk.. it was weeeird ...
edit on 15-1-2012 by dayve because: want to reword it

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED

No big deal.

So nice of you to say that, my only sibling is in venice beach cali!

What is wrong with people!!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

Maybe he likes the Tool song Aenima

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Youve never been to california have you tw. An earthquake would be good for that place.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LonelyGuy

I think there are plenty of people in that state, particularly in Los Angeles who are egocentric toxic scumbags, but to be honest there are far more decent, innocent people who deserve to die no more than you or I. I do not want this to happen

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Afcourse is nothing ..Combes is fraud

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PFCStryker It's just a scary thought that the big one will incorporate enormous walls of water Thousands of feet high, feels like you've got nowhere to go and hide in such an event..

Um seriously? If the San Andreas fault gives, there will be no Tsunami to hit the Ca coast.. the wave will go away from the shore.

"Thousands of feet high" You been watching too many movies

edit on 15-1-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
LOL i see yeah you're right Japan is in a subduction zone, where one plate is literally moving over the other. When a big quake hits, part of the land jumps up, and another part drops way down. This is the perfect way to cause a tsunami. In California, The San Andreas and related faults are all strike, slip faults which means they are going side-to-side and the sideways motion does not cause tsunamis. so that tsunami that hit Japan will never hit California.

my bad. Still a scary thought though.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzle

It is extremely EASY on Facebook to post something, and then days later, edit that post. The date will remain the same as first posted, NOT the date of the edit.
Simple scam. Post something innocuous on Day 1. Then when something happens on day 10, edit your post from day 1 to "predict" what actually happened on Day 10. Voila! You are a prophet!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Interesting but all I read was.

He will give a notice 104 hours before the quake hits

and

His Facebook account is down

That is what I like about my mind while I am on ATS. Gather information. Try and prove then disprove a theory. See how the facts add up. Make an opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Well.. looks like things are getting better. I've been monitoring the frequencies and so far things look pretty good.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
reply to post by mazzle

It is extremely EASY on Facebook to post something, and then days later, edit that post. The date will remain the same as first posted, NOT the date of the edit.
Simple scam. Post something innocuous on Day 1. Then when something happens on day 10, edit your post from day 1 to "predict" what actually happened on Day 10. Voila! You are a prophet!

Interesrting thought, although i was friends with this guy when he made the prediction, saw the status on the 7th and numerous status' before hand warning that japan was 'in for it'

i agree it may be easy to do this but had been following this guy on facebook for about 5months before japan and witnessed his prediction 1st hand.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
After how much concrete the plumbers had to drill through to fix a slab leak. I am confident that my house will be standing just fine when the mountains fall into the sea.
Go ahead God hit me with your best earthquake shot.
Tsunami? Meh, I'm 5 miles inland.
The entire california plate dips down into the pacific (Shrug) Eh, I have a 20-something foot sailboat boat in my driveway cabin is big enough to live in with the pets except the ponies we would have to do a chincotige thing with them.
Not much in nature rattles me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join