It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To california (could be nothing)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello everybody,

Before i get accused of trying to fear monger...thats not what i am setting out to do. I just want to provide you all with the information that i have come across over the past few days.

So im sure that most people here would have heard of Mitchell coombes, And despite what some may say about the guy the fact is he did predict and warn people to the hour of the japan tsunami.

For a while now he has been stating to warn people of the next Earthquake/tsunami which he claims will happen off the coast of California. He said a few days before new years eve that this event was sooner than we all expected and that it would happen at the begining of 2012.

He claimed he would warn us with a 104 hour warning before the earthquake struck. As 104 hours is the 'point of no return' for HAARP.

Whats worrying is that as of the 13th January Mitchells facebook page and his facebook fanpage (both which he uses to communicate and warn people) have disapeared. Now this has happened before Mitchell has disapeared off of facebook a couple of times this year, aparently because his account had been deactivated...not by him.

The thing that concerns me with this instance of disapearance is that HAARP has been active and running at almost 2.5Hz (aparently the frequency they use to cause earthquakes) since the 13th january (which coincides with the time of Mitch's disapearance from facebook.

www.haarp.alaska.edu...

Mitch also mentioned recently that the quake/tsunami would happen in the early hours of the morning (around or shortly after 2am EST.)

Im not saying that this means the quake is iminent within the next day or so, im merely explaining this information what you choose to do with it is up to you.

If anyone could provide ANY information regarding this situation i would be greatful. My brother is in cali.
And with mitchell missing i feel its up to us to figure it out and provide a warning if believed that these points point the finger to another disaster.

Thanx for your time, and take care x

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
hes not the first to "mysteriously disappear" without a word

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Alexei

True indeed, and with the information he has been providing people i am suprised it didnt happen sooner....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Not doubting, but can you link to where he predicted the Japan earthquake/tsunami?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzle
The thing that concerns me with this instance of disapearance is that HAARP has been active and running at almost 2.5Hz (aparently the frequency they use to cause earthquakes)

If anyone could provide ANY information regarding this situation i would be greatful.

Here's some information...
The HAARP induction magnetometer that you blame is a reciever, not a transmitter.
It is basically not much more than a coil of wire hooked up to a recorder.
You can (like other people have) build one at home.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PFCStryker

Wrong guy.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
All I see from this guys twitter account and facebook page is a whole lot of self promotion.

If he's really such a loving human being who's concerned with others well being, why does he mostly talk about how his book sales are doing, or what plane he's jumping on?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
True.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalamatas
reply to post by PFCStryker

Wrong guy.

my bad.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

wrong guy, mitch doesnt have a book. Hes not a psychic, nor does he claim to be. He gets his info from the inside through hacking or so he claims. He knows what the rest of us do about the corruptions of the world, he isnt being contacted by spirits!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
From the fragile earth:quake watch thread

posted on 13-1-2012 @ 08:12 PM this post

Central Cali is becoming more active.

As I have been watching Cali closely for months, I see that usually the quake count is somewhere around the 365 mark, lately it has risen. It's at 435 today

earthquake.usgs.gov

Posted by berkelygirl

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
Not doubting, but can you link to where he predicted the Japan earthquake/tsunami?

Don't know about him but TrueAmerican here at ATS predicted it a year before and the proof is on a thread here at ATS

Also this is a good site to look at EQ's Planet is a shaking today

www.iris.edu...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
An old man once told me that California will be underwater in the future. Scary thought.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

If his facebook was active, then yes i could. as its all on his facebook which is non existant at this time then sadly i cant!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

here is a picture of a screenshot of mitchs wall from march 7th which i found on another thread on here.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Wow, thats very interestng, and more than a little unnerving, since I live on the Hayward Fault, and perpendicular to a secondary fault. Our house has been shifting for about a year, lately really noticeably. Last week, I was standing on my backyard patio, and I felt a sudden uplift literally under my feet. It felt like the ground jumped. It was weird, and kinda scared me for a second. Something is happening, you can just feel it...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

He "predicted" the event...after the event using some illuminati card game.

Loads of people jumped on the illuminati card game bandwagon but theirs some ridiculous cards in their like "tomatoe is a vegtable" or something along them lines....you never see great conspiracy around these great cards sadly.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I hope he's wrong.
I'm heading back to So. Calif. In two days. I'm having all kinds of dreams and messages about some big thing that is going to happen there, and that is something I've been "preparing for". I've actually been going through all my stuff and organizing, just in case my kids and husband will have to do that, if something happens to me.
I hope I'm wrong. If so, at least I will have gotten all my stuff straightened out and made some really heartfelt expressions of love to my family anyway!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Anybody around northern california see any lights around 10:50pm.. ? I was driving home with my girlfriend when we saw about 12 bright lights barely moving real slow to the north. We pulled over and tried to take videos they did not come out good, and then we where on the phones rightaway telling people to go outside to see. So no i have no footage... But after about 4 minutes they disappeared so maybe they where chinese lanterns? I said no because they started out in a huge line like. • • •

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join