It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings in UK: Horse Mutilations, Mystery Ground Shaking, Loud Boom in Northeast England

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Source

EXPERTS are trying to determine what caused earth tremors and buildings to shake in Berwick and coastal areas of the Scottish Borders this afternoon.

Scientists can’t say if it was an earthquake and the RAF said the RAF says none of their planes caused a sonic boom.

Seismologists are currently looking into the 3.15pm incident in Berwickshire and Northumberland.

A British Geological Survey spokeswoman said: “We know something happened as we’ve had lots of reports of the earth shaking and it registered on our equipment.”

The data is being studied but the spokeswoman said they could not confirm if it was an earthquake or a sonic boom. But she said the data did not have the ‘tell-tale’ signs of an earthquake.

Pony has eyes gouged out and stomach slit open in ANOTHER sadistic killing

A family's pet pony was found mutilated with its eyes gouged out in a horrific attack which mirrors another horse killing which took place just days later.

Barney the pony was found butchered in a field when his owner went to feed him last Thursday night.

Both of his eyes had been gouged out, his stomach slit open, an ear cut off and his genitals removed.

And the UFO...

This amazing green bright flashing light UFO were caught in England. From the place taping video to the object at least about 2-3 miles away.

crazy week I guess.

As for the sound and boom, this seems to be happening quite a bit lately all over the world so the question of what this, or these events are is still a mystery. Who knows they could all be tied together somehow.

The horse mutilations are gross. They happen everywhere too and if it's humans, these people are sadistic. If not...

The UFO I'm not too sure about. Could possible be a green laser shined at the camera, whether it is from a UFO or from another human remains to be the question.

I wanted to share this with all of you as it has been quite the week there and wanted to get some opinions on the happens.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
how are the 3 linked? especialy the horse that some sick person or persons mutilated?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

would like to know more facts about these goings on

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure how you could say these 3 events are linked. The horse mutiliations were in Wales and Cornwall, the UFO from August 2011 and the sonic boom/earth quake happened in the North East / Scottish borders.

Also in suspected Alien/black ops. cattle mutilations there is never any blood....

link   
The "green light" is an aircraft and the cameraman zooming in and out. You can see it is a plane or a heli because (a) the light flashes and (b) there is a red light. UFO it is not.

The killing of a horse is just sad.

Regards

link   
the green light is a green lazer, you can clearly see it a few times in the clip.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Lots of cool stuff to ponder over. I saw a green ufo once, moving parallel to our car.

Shame about the poor horse. It was most likely nasty vandals that did it, but I would much prefer that aliens were responsible over people. Not sure why. Maybe because I don't want people to be THAT BAD?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Thank you for this nice piece of bedtime reading.

Twenty years ago a horse owner in Devon told me about horse mutilations across Devon and Cornwall. She said it had been going on for many years, there was a complete news blackout and no one had ever been caught. Many of the horses were in stables at the time. The big mystery was how the perpetrators managed to get the horses to stand still and carry out the attacks without any noise.

Oh well, time for bed.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'm in the Scottish borders and did hear a low frequency rumble that sounded far off in the distance a few days ago. It didn't sound like a sonic boom to me. More like the earth groaning. I didn't really make much more of it until I saw this thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I've looked at a couple of local newspapers and the two have conflicting stories. One is saying that the RAF was contacted and did not believe that any of their jets were flying supersonically. The other claims that RAF confirmed that a jet had performed a pre-planned supersonic run.

Either some lazy reporting or someone is fibbing.

Berwick-advertiser

An RAF spokesman said: "The RAF can confirm that a single Tornado GR4 from RAF Lossiemouth completed a pre-planned supersonic run off the coast of Northumberland this afternoon during a sortie to RAF Marham in Norfolk.

TheSouthernReporter

A Northumbria Police spokesman said that reports had come in from as far afield as south as Craster and that Lothian and Borders Police had received reports from Burnmouth. He said that the RAF had reported that although planes were operating in the area it was not believed to be a sonic boom.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Journey into the unknown, Sunshine an happiness, the Earth says hurrah! hurrah! Fall of The Empire 2012?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Howdy
I live near/in Northumberland and although I didn't hear or feel anything, I did hear on the news on the radio that it was a jet plane breaking the sound barrier.
Sorry I can't give any more details or info, that's just what I heard from the news!
Not saying its the definitive truth but thought I'd share

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kamatty

Never said they were linked, I just stated that this has been quite the week.

No connection between the three was ever made. If there was my apologies.

Pred...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The thing with horse is disgusting, but there are so many similar incidents and the media always blame satanic cults or sadistic individuals and on the face of it, any such person carrying out such acts could only be seen as sick in the head; But there are things about the above horse that bear a few disturbing similarities to many other cases of animal mutilation - precision cuts, puncture wounds to the neck, body parts removed etc and considering the fact that the animal was supposedly gutted, there doesn't seem to be any blood on the body or on the ground in the picture. OK, a better picture might show blood.

Take a look at the video below in which a horse was found with similar injuries and then taken for an autopsy, but not even the owners were allowed to see the report. However, the police let slip to the owners that internal organs were removed, yet when the horse was discovered, there were no obvious injuries consistent with such surgical procedures. Once again, the police and media blamed it on some ritualistic sickos.

www.richplanet.net...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Very strange happenings indeed but its mere speculation and rumour to suggest that they are all in some way connected. I do remember reading a lot about animal mutilations as well as watching various documentaries containing such stories, images and forensic analysis. The subject of mutilations in Ufology is very interesting as there has always been secrecy surrounding it. Area 52 (Dulce) is reportedly involved in creating human/alien hybrids - again this is speculation.

top topics

join