It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum says there's a US program to kill Iranian scientists?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The person who posted this on facebook went on to say, "Presidential candidate says murdering civilians, including American civilians, with car bombs, is a wonderful thing.... Praising terrorism in the name of the "war on terror." Only in the New America..... What pigs... Murder 2012."

I'll just let the video speak for itself. I swear what is WITH humanity now a days? This just churns my entire fiber of being and then some.

Now to be fair, I don't know if people are reading into this video or if what they think he's implying IS what he's implying - it's kind of what I got from it if truth be told. What do you all think?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
With all do respect Santorum doesn't know what the hell he is talking about the dude doesn't sit on the senate intelligence committee and has no clue what the CIA does or is currently doing.

I do have to admit one of the most stupid things i have heard because it can be twisted to mean whatever the hell his haters want it to mean.

And what's the big deal the current Potus has been assasinating people right and left and campaigned as the anti war civil rights messiah.

Doesn't matter what people say their actions speak for themselves and last time i checked between Santorum and the current Potus there is only one who hasn't murdered anyone.

And his name start's with an S and sounds like Santorum don't like the guy but anyways.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It's nice to know if Israel is threatened America will murder innocent civilians. How can this guy get any backing for president?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I never thought he really wanted to be President anyway.
Line 2

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

I'll just let the video speak for itself. I swear what is WITH humanity now a days? This just churns my entire fiber of being and then some.

these are psychopaths dude,
don't brush real humans along with these abortions/freaks of nature

lol the double standard rears it's ugly head again
while i don't agree with their actions [health hazard] it's funny that those animal activists that break experimental
animals out of labs are 'terrists" but murdering some scientist in another country to keep that country in the 1st century scientifically speaking, is "acceptable"

don't even suggest that the demons in the bowels of some underworld facility producing the next great plague/ superweapon should get the same treatment...

oh excuse me, somebody is at the door...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What a puppet...
2nd

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Doesn't even know what he's doing

2nd

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I bet they're scrambling now.. ... You think they got Santorum on a Gov hit-list now for spouting national secrets?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
With all do respect Santorum doesn't know what the hell he is talking about the dude doesn't sit on the senate intelligence committee and has no clue what the CIA does or is currently doing.

I do have to admit one of the most stupid things i have heard because it can be twisted to mean whatever the hell his haters want it to mean.

Please Please oh enlightened One.

You tell me what he meant, Because I know what I heard .

The floor is yours, you are never stuck for words, explain please.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No he says that he hopes that it was the us who was behind strapping a bomb to a scientists car and bombing it up in public. He merely expresses that he sees these actions in the Iranian context as a valiant act and hopes america did it so america can wear it as a badge.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

This dude is a #ing lunatic.... I swear..... Does anybody else have ANYTHING to add, other than he's a #ing lunatic?!??

Not really.
You pretty well nailed it.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Santorum is just itching to get his fingers on the red button and turn the key. He'll start WWIII if we let him.

He's a lunatic and we should all just ignore him.

new topics

top topics

join