It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secrets Of Alchemy revealed - YOU are gold.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There have been *so* many depressing posts here lately. Many "I wish the end would come" type threads I felt like sharing a few pages of encouragement.

In a world of base metals and lifeless rocks - you, my friend, have the potential to be true gold. I'll explain:

The mythology of Alchemy spans the world, and has as many variations as there are world religions. It's legacy is as shrouded as the people who search it's meaning:
from the wiki:

"Alchemy covers several philosophical traditions spanning over four millennia and three continents."

The message of discovery in alchemy is a vague parable of riches beyond all reckoning, so why is it so cryptic?
It is hidden because the journey of discovery - once shared - is stripped of all meaning.
You can understand this if you've ever listened (or read) someone's spiritual journey to enlightenment. It does nothing for you, because it is not *your* path. One persons salvation story is not another's. This is gonna rub some religious folks the wrong way. Those who feel there is only *one* path. But I encourage you to consider:

“For if we were looking for gold, you can’t suppose that we would willingly let mutual politeness hinder our search and prevent our finding it.”
- Plato. The Republic

Rather than provide someone an exact roadmap of how you arrived into the light, Alchemy prefers to share the *signs* of discovery so that someone can arrive on their own, and thus the enlightenment (salvation), is truly their own. Those who adhere strictly to biblical scriptures even recall, "work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" in Phillipians. But - to quote the bhagavad gita - "those who live by scriptures alone, are like those who drink from a puddle when the entire land is covered in water."

So, how does one discover the secret to turning lead into gold?
Discovery of 'the philosphers stone'.

The Magnum Opus ( or "the great work") is the alchemical term for the creation and discovery of the philosophers stone. The shield of the Magnum Opus is: Red, Black, White, and Yellow - or:
nigredo, a blackening
albedo, a whitening
citrinitas, a yellowing
rubedo, a reddening

There are real 'physical' periodic elements which represent these variations. The same way that gold represents purity.

The philosopher's stone was the central symbol of the mystical terminology of alchemy, symbolizing perfection at its finest.
The philosophers stone is - in fact - the pineal gland.
The pineal gland - which sits as a small pine cone sized stone in between our brain's two hemisphere's secretes melatonin, and melanin. This gland determines what color our skin is (variations of the four shield colors, and in fact the four elements of nature), as well it's key role in our sexual development, among other amazing things this gland is capable of.
(**this is by no means a comprehensive discussion of the pineal gland, just as it applies to alchemy**)

The first influential philosopher to discuss the pineal specifically was Descartes. He proposed that consciousness resides within an immaterial domain he called res cogitans (the realm of thought), in contrast to the domain of material things which he called res extensa (the realm of extension). He suggested that the interaction between these two domains occurs inside the brain, perhaps in a small midline structure called the pineal gland. There was a time in our human history when mind was dominant and the body was its subject, but we now live in a time when the body - and it's pleasurable senses - are dominant and the mind is subject to it.

The secrets of the philosophers stone is that we all have a unified mind. All of us.
Every human being, despite their skin color variations, are in fact divinely unified in mind. The purification process from lead to gold is revealed in this discovery.

In the renaissance, men’s minds were waking from the long sleep of heavy medieval darkness. The cryptic message of Alchemy remained hidden from the devastating arm of militarized religions erasing every 'pagan' and 'mystic' ideal wherever it spread. Men began trying to get materialistically rich instead of realizing it's true wealth - the true secret of alchemy:

We are of one mind.

It is either useless lead, or priceless gold.

I see gold in others when my own is revealed. Like is unto like. I see the unity in everyone, or rather the potential. My own Magnum Opus of discovery. My own path to salvation and enlightenment.

I didn't post links for a good reason.
This is my own research and exists on paper for now.
Begin your own Magnum Opus.
Discover your mind for yourself, if you do - you will certainly go through your own purification process.
It can be painful - but the outcome is gold.

However, a word of warning. Alphidious, an ancient hermetic philosopher once said: ‘Every one who does not care for the trouble of obtaining the Philosopher’s Stone, will do better in making no enquiries at all than only useless ones’.

you are gold.
you are priceless.
discover this & you will see gold in every human life.

- much love.

Genesis 32:30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, "It is because I saw God face to face, and yet my life was spared."

edit on 14-1-2012 by DresdenCodex because: typo

edit on 14-1-2012 by DresdenCodex because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by DresdenCodex because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by DresdenCodex because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
i'm not going to lie, the value is gold is meaningless in my eyes, it has no worth but as a darker shade of yellow.
human greed coupled with it's ego gives the illusion of value.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

gold is a metaphor.
not a commodity.

gold represents purity, not dollar bills.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I also wanted to add that '___', (Dimenthyltryptamine) is created within your pineal gland,
which secretes a while after you fall asleep, and that is how dreaming occurs.
It also is secreted during a time of high amount of physical stress and harm..
Oh and can't forget it also is released in high amounts in NDE's (near death experiences).

If science ever try's to find the soul, the pineal gland is the first place they should look.

Also, the pineal gland is known in some cultures as the "third eye" and the gate of the soul, or
seat of the soul..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I've seen this cropping up a few times,
Turn lead into gold.
One must become gold.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Reminds of the band Tool, and their song The Grudge.
Some lyrics:

Give away the stone. Let the oceans take and transmutate this cold and fated
anchor.
Give away the stone. Let the waters kiss and transmutate these leaden grudges
into gold.

It does make you wonder...
Cool post, I dug it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

man...you have your facts so twisted. none of that is proven true. those were all assumptions and theories from rick strassman that everyone who heard hung onto and spread to the world as proven fact...when in fact...none of that has been proven.

what has been proven is that it exists in humans, most mammals and a large percentage of the world's plants. all that other stuff you said....all strassman's ideas that even he denounces as fact. research and then teach, please...
edit on 1/14/12 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

the want to be rich isnt greedy or evil, you only perceive it that way. many who have money are good and many are bad, its our duty to reach for gold in society and to help your neighor become rich if not richer than you, its competition and the want to put others down that is our bane, by denying the things that allow you to truly learn and live a full life is like someone never drinking water because they dont like the taste.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DresdenCodex

gold is a metaphor.
not a commodity.

gold represents purity, not dollar bills.

what is pur is free and what is free is true and what is true is nothing and none

gold is the opposite to purity from what it is the same object stillness that never move for itself nor move out for else superior value

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I do think you are on to something.
However i think there is a spiritual path to the stone and a physical path as well.
My theory is that you can not achieve one without achieving the other as well.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DresdenCodex

Alchemy is just so much condensed urine!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

DresdenCodex,

I hope you won't mind if I take pleasure in being proud of your thread along with you.

That's The Spirit, DC!. Get that stuff out there!

I wanted to post a famous quote from Fulcanelli to enhance your wonderful thread..

The legend, as reported by Walter Lang, has it that Fulcanelli met secretly with Jacques Bergier in June of 1937 in a lab at the Gas Board in Paris, France. Fulcanelli was there to deliver this warning to André Hellbronner through Bergier:

"You're on the brink of success, as indeed are several other of our scientists today. Please, allow me, be very very careful. I warn you... The liberation of nuclear power is easier than you think and the radioactivity artificially produced can poison the atmosphere of our planet in a very short time, a few years.

Moreover, atomic explosives can be produced from a few grains of metal powerful enough to destroy whole cities. I'm telling you this for a fact: the alchemists have known it for a very long time... "I shall not attempt to prove to you what I'm now going to say but I ask you to repeat it to M. Hellbronner: certain geometrical arrangements of highly purified materials are enough to release atomic forces without having recourse to either electricity or vacuum techniques...

The secret of alchemy is this: there is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the Universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

When Bergier asked Fulcanelli about the Philosopher's Stone, the alchemist answered:

"...the vital thing is not the transmutation of metals but that of the experimenter himself. It is an ancient secret that a few people rediscover each century. Unfortunately, only a handful are successful..."

en.wikipedia.org...

Thanks again for keeping the Lamp well oiled.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think real alchemy is pertaining to the soul. Becoming Christ/Buddha/Krsna Conscious in a single lifetime uner the guide from a guru or lama. Yes Dmt and all these fancy chemicals have something to do with it, but without them being coupled with the knowledge, intent and discipline, One is just an amateur alchemist. True Alchemy has nothing to do with physical rocks and minerals, its a transition of elevating ones life, ones mind from the clutches of illusion into the purest form of being. Attaining supernatural powers comes automatically when traversing the spiritual road, but giving them meaning is another illusion to be free from.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BruceEFury

How is it possible to harness something being as vast as the infinite universe and smaller than the smallest particle at the same time?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
people - I'm not discussing gold as it sits around your neck, or on your finger.
The story of alchemy was meant to endure time as a metaphor that mankind's dogmatic religions couldn't wipe off the face of the earth. It is a symbol of our own divine potential that the 'world of sin' we are born into would have remain hidden.
Yes - you contain ALL that is devine, and ALL that is evil. The potential for both exist inside you.
These message of alchemy is hidden in a 'through the looking glass' window - the reoccurring theme of its message was so important it was meant to endure whatever history could throw at it and it's message remain intact.
All over the world I might add.

please read my original post & I hope you follow my meaning.

even the most hardened rock of a soul can find peace. I'm proof.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Alchemy is sex between man and woman where ejaculation/orgasm is internalized with no sperm fluid being wasted.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210

DresdenCodex,

I hope you won't mind if I take pleasure in being proud of your thread along with you.

Thanks again for keeping the Lamp well oiled.

no sweat. happy to share.
It's all too easy to read the headlines and want to throw in the towel.
it's easy to succumb.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It all sounds good, beautiful, spiritual - but like a pretty red shiny apple. Beware of that worm! (Or maybe even Snow White's poisoned one.)
Just my 2cts

Interesting read on how people are thinking these days.

May yours and everyone of our lives' paths lead us to nothing but the Truth.

Take care OP. I wish you and us allll well!

edit on 14-1-2012 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
YES the song from Spandau Ballet...GOLD.... always makes me smile...

Gold
Always believe in your soul
You've got the power to know
You're indestructible
Always believe in, because you are
Gold

Love that song!
I agree with the OP we are all gold

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
i'm not going to lie, the value is gold is meaningless in my eyes, it has no worth but as a darker shade of yellow.
human greed coupled with it's ego gives the illusion of value.

I dissagree. Gold has perfect usage in electronics and should of course be used in technology/computers so that we can exchange ideas over the world. As a jewlery or something else I could not care less
. Namaste

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join