It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update on situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Part of the problem is gone they moved today we still have one tenant here who was in pretty thick with them and who I saw passing the pot around. He has his woman 4 kids under age of 10 and around 12 and a large pit bull in this one tiny apartment (under 600 sq ft)so I'll probably check with city commissioners on that, because when he gets high he likes to play his music loud and his children make the complex a playground with their bikes and skateboards and toys. Any further suggestions are welcome he's not quite as bad as our next door neighbors were, he lives 2 doors down. This place is really just for adults or someone with one or two small children, we have no guest parking and the only amenity we have is washer and dryers on premises, its quite "cosy" as the real estate agents like to put it we don't even have enough electrical outlets to use quite a few extension chords (being careful not to overload) so the Ritz it ain't but halfway decent for one or two people who don't believe in entertaining oh well my widowed friend did have her aunt and her boyfriend over for the holiday but not the best of places for more than two people.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by 1loserel2

First thing I would check, are they violating the lease by having a dog living in the apt. Some apt bldgs, allow cats birds and fish, but not dogs. Or, if they do allow dogs, the renters must pay a hefty damage deposit.

Look at your own lease, or go to the managers to find out.

Good Luck.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Good to hear things have improved. I had a similar experience a few years ago, a lawyer friend helped me with the zoning thing.

Additionally, an elected offical is much more responsive to complaints that don't invlove life or limb, than a policeman on a salary.

Again glad to hear you have some peace. It is important if at all possible, that your home is a refuge. Thanks for the update

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear your news, very relieved for you.

The neighbours who caused me the most trouble left owing a lot of rent and they'd trashed the place. Their landlord had been very unsympathetic when I asked him for help, so it was a sort of poetic justice

I'm hoping that the people who manage your apartments have a similar experience with your (now ex) neighbours so that they might think more carefully about who they move in next.

top topics

join