It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Osama Bin Laden photo is proven fake and was on the internet a year before his "death"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Disregard that last post it was an old article that I thought was recent

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by iSHRED

I'd put money on this though, if you go out in the streets and ask random people "How do you know Osama Bin Laden is dead?" I bet at least 75% of people would say one of two things...

1) Cuz i saw it on the news

2) I saw the picture of him dead

Well I'd say around 95% -100% of people would say "because I saw it on the news" really. After all, it was a rather big story at the time.

In regards to people believing he was dead because of the picture - Well, I'd say the percentage was very low to be honest. Sure it was paraded and accepted by some at first but even then a huge amount of people, as far as I was able to tell, was already skeptical because the picture just looks incredibly fake. And then it was without doubt shown to be fake and the picture was never shown in public again really, instead it was largely forgotten. The only time we were to see it again was when we was told it was a fake in fact.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
reply to post by Littikani

The pic referenced in the vid was all over msm.

I do not recall seeing that all over the MSM but I can take your word on that. But the White House consistently stated there was no photo released and none would be. So what made you believe whatever you saw was supposed to be real? I honestly only saw it online myself but I believe you. I just don't understand why you thought it was officially released to the MSM or whatever when the WH is actually on record as consistent about not releasing anything?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join