It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

UFO sightings skyrocket in 2012

page: 1
2

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

UFO sightings skyrocket in 2012


www.latest-ufo-sightings.net

Fox News with Peter Davenport about the increase of UFO sightings in the first two weeks of 2012.
(visit the link for the full news article)




posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The good folks over at HuffPost recently reported on the rise of UFO sightings already occurring in 2012. According to the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON), the most respected UFO research organization in the world, they had received 233 reports of UFO sightings in the first week of January 2012; that is comparable to the 500 they received over the entire month of January 2011!

I suspect they are up to something which has many connected dots linking the historic legends of the Annunaki, the return of Nibiru, who really runs the UN, one world government and the rise of the final worldwide false Christ.




www.latest-ufo-sightings.net
(visit the link for the full news article)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr

... (MUFON) ... received 233 reports of UFO sightings in the first week of January 2012; that is comparable to the 500 they received over the entire month of January 2011!

I suspect they are up to something which has many connected dots linking the historic legends of the Annunaki, the return of Nibiru, who really runs the UN, one world government and the rise of the final worldwide false Christ.


very interesting post. thanks for brining this to my attention.

i am not sure what to think of your analysis but a big thumbs up for the entertainment factor



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Anim8tr
 


When Mars is close to earth there seems more sightings of ufos . Perhaps the same is for Jupiter.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Waiting for a compilation of sorts from video recorded since the beginning of the new year. I can make all kinds of speculations in regard to 2012 and heightened levels of awareness in correlation with the ET visitations. However I will say it most likely is just stemming from the fact that we have been visited for a while. Chances are the word is getting out to different civilizations and they all want to have a look see at just how deliciously primitive we monkeys are. Lets hope none of these civs are the ones that like to bombard planets for fun.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
UFO stalker is pretty active lately. UFO Stalker Here is an interesting picture.




posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Reminds me of the former area 51 employee on art bell.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
my young daughter and i saw something last night i've never seen before. there were 5 -7 red lights flying low and slow. they were fairly close together and formed a stretched out M shape. i tried to get home fast so i could get on top of my trampoline to see above the trees but they were moving away. got back in my car and went to the freeway (elevated) to see over the trees but they were gone.

i'm thinking military helicopters but.... who knows. i've never EVER seen them at night and there was NO sound. i know how loud those things are and with 5 of them i should have heard SOMETHING.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae
 

Sounds like you had an interesting encounter with real UFO's, consider yourself lucky my friend you may be a witness of something big coming up.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
We are living in interesting times, what ever your views on the causes of ufos, it isn't surprising really.

Times are changing faster than I think anyone realizes...



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by d00d557
Lets hope none of these civs are the ones that like to bombard planets for fun.


Assuming that they are manned, or produced, by intelligent alien sources, we still have no clues to their purposes or to the technology behind their power of flight. The UFO problems that seem to concern me most are; first, I want to know why they are here and second, I want to know how they perform.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anim8tr
reply to post by pasiphae
 

Sounds like you had an interesting encounter with real UFO's, consider yourself lucky my friend you may be a witness of something big coming up.


my daughter is convinced they were UFO's. i dunno. all i know is i've never seen anything like that and i'm in my early 40's. my reaction was "what the F*** IS that???". we do have military helicopters here but i've never seen that many together in the day time. they for SURE weren't passenger planes. from what i could tell while driving they each had 2 lights that slowly went on and off and i'm pretty sure there were more than 5 (5 i'm positive of). i was too freaked out to think to count them



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pasiphae
my young daughter and i saw something last night i've never seen before. there were 5 -7 red lights flying low and slow. they were fairly close together and formed a stretched out M shape. i tried to get home fast so i could get on top of my trampoline to see above the trees but they were moving away. got back in my car and went to the freeway (elevated) to see over the trees but they were gone.

i'm thinking military helicopters but.... who knows. i've never EVER seen them at night and there was NO sound. i know how loud those things are and with 5 of them i should have heard SOMETHING.


CHINEESE
LANTERNS

edit on 14-1-2012 by SpaceJockey1 because: Ummm



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
heres my ufo i pictured new years day......

i enlarged the image
scroll to the middle, its above the house




peace



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh
 


Honestly, because you said you took the picture on new years, theres a chance that it's a blur from a firework rocket.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
my daughter and i have been trying to google what we could have seen. the only thing we can find that is similar is this

www.dailymail.co.uk...

the lights were closer though.... but looked very much like the video in the link.

can someone tell me what military helicopters are like at night?? i can't find anything on google that tells me what color their lights would be.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This topic is already being discussed on THIS thread. Please add to the existing conversation.

Closed.



new topics

top topics



 
2

log in

join