It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce and Beyond, 2012 A.D.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Interviewer

Please tell me who you are.

Interviewee

I'm a scientist working at Dulce. I am a professor of exolinguistics. I temporarily left the project in the capable hands of my assistants, one of which is a tall gray with a recorded IQ of around 300. Despite their extremely high-IQ levels, the grays are incredibly linear thinkers. The notion of intelligence quotient is just that, sophistry disguised as sophistication.

Humans are much better at connecting the dots than grays are, that's why we've not been rendered obsolete.

I am now in northern Europe, which I find to be the safest place on Earth, given what is happening. Hardly any consolation, given what we are about to experience. Yet, one could say, better relatively safe than totally sorry.

Switzerland is no longer a safe-haven on this planet.

I think I will retire off-world.

Interviewer

I know there's no point in pushing you to reveal more about your identity and your off-world travels - which are commonplace at Dulce.

Interviewee

Good point.

Interviewer

Are you afraid of Dulce forces coming after you?

Interviewee

Not at all. I don't want to see a legion of conspiracy nuts looking over my shoulder. That's my top concern.

Interviewer

Fair enough. Tell me about your co-operation with the grays. I think it is fair to use the word, ''co-operation'', as you perceive them as equals, and you claim it is mutual.

Interviewee

Yeah. I do work with grays. In fact, we often read what people think on various Internet forums. Sometimes, we even post. Imagine a laughing gray.. devouring an infant while responding to a thread about human harvesting by aliens. This truly is a surreal version of trolldom. One of my gray friends created John Titor, another one created the Hidden Hand. The grays also enjoy MMORPGS, where they vicariously experience human culture.

Not to mention many grays, disguised as human children, walking the streets of Earth's cities. They generate shape-shifting fields, as we call it. Old scripts mention those, but you would have to be fluent in Old and Middle English to understand the writings. In essence, you never know when you might be corresponding with a gray. They find alien threads on various forums particularly interesting, sometimes they even post a personal story (laughs).

I also work with grays on their language. It truly is mesmerizing, and I do mean this literally. By studying their language, I am attempting to discover whether there indeed was a proto-human language present on Earth - and beyond.

Interviewer

As a human, doesn't that disgust you, how can you work with the aliens if they perceive humans as cattle, not to mention their grotesque manipulation of human psyche by posting with humans on conspiracy message boards? I assume there are others, not only grays working with you?

Interviewee

Assume. This is a fun word. You know, you make... ah, never mind. About the cattle aspect. Less than that, as a matter of fact. The difference is, grays appreciate intelligent human beings - and not strictly in a dietary sense. The ones who are devoured are never of what we humans call genius IQ levels. These humans are used for hybridization and co-operation. Yes, we are equals, and by no means is that statement naive. I am keenly aware of the rules. And no, the grays are only one of the species. Some claim they are robots serving the Draco. Let me assure you: they are sentient beings with keen intellects and a complete lack of - what you understand as -morals whatsoever. Castello was right.

Interviewer

Would you say you are betraying the human race? And how can you be sure you're an equal?

Interviewee

First of all, what's a human? Is it the brain? Is it consciousness? Am I really alive? But let's drop the philosophizing. I do understand what you're trying to say - and I'm in no way connected to the less-cognizant part of the human race, meaning the vast majority. I wouldn't have been a scientist if I were.

Interviewer

Perhaps we could delve into the heart of the matter. Tell us about the project.

Interviewee

Very well. The project stems from all sorts of philosophical interpretations regarding what - the people - laughably call ''reality''. At Dulce, and in the wider underworld, we know this reality is actually neither an illusion, nor real; rather, a hybrid of both. Depending on your transducer, i.e. whether it's a human body, or an infinite number of other vessels, your perception is going to vary. Your perception is going to be influenced by all sorts of factors. Your inner world, then your outer world. Your inner world can be connected to a particular consensus, or it doesn't have to be. In humans, there's how you perceive yourself, then there's how people perceive you. And finally, there's what you'd like to be perceived as, which rarely works.

At Dulce, we perceive life as a consensus. Within that consensus, there are many lives - each of us has a unique spin on that consensus. Nothing new here, just look at Plato's cavern, just look at a plethora of other human philosophers. These are well-known philosophical concepts, tautologically-tainted. Except, we take it a step further into the practical dimension. Dulce is all about converting abstract equations to tangible benefits.

Our subjects commit suicide and attempt to re-create their own reality in an instant. We track the creation process. We are particularly interested in total change scenarios. In other words, imagine you were person X from country Z. After you commit suicide, you are to become person Y from country W. Your gender, your language, your cultural identity - everything changes WHILE maintaining your previous memories. The question is not only about what is happening INSIDE you, but also: how do you view the loss of what is perceived to be your PREVIOUS family? What binds you to your previous plane of existence? Is this why re-incarnation involves a clean slate?

Now, the consensus is what governs the laws of physics, what have you. The rules of the game. Have you noticed how many conspiracy theorists seem to think Earth is at the center of the universe? Why would that be the case? We planted that belief in them, and they truly are geocentric AND anthropocentric.

Furthermore, what happens to multiples? When one alter is a red-blooded American male, and another one is a little British girl, what happens to all those alters after death when integration hasn't occurred? Is integration even a viable option? Will all these alters create their own realities, their own vessels, and become primary personalities? How does memory fit into all of that? We simply love messing with that at Dulce.. I turned a grown military man into a little girl myself (bursts into laughter).

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Interviewer

I have two questions which arise here. First, if person A leaves the consensus and regains their powers, let's call them divine powers, why not influence the consensus itself? Second, am I to understand you're behind the science of memetics?

Interviewee

To answer your first question, indeed, we are still trying to determine that. The powers that be, if you will, want to know the answer as well. I cannot delve into who the PTB are. Let's not even go there. The principles behind memetics were known to what you call mystery schools for EONS. The idea is simple: start a thought pattern, just like a virus, and it will spread, creating a consensus among the population. As long as you are aware of the consensus, and the depth of it, you are still able to change it. Once you forget your power and BELIEVE you are just a piece of meat, you become a slave of something you helped create. The fall of man. The powers that be - merely an expression of a desire, even a craving, to be controlled. Now, if you suddenly decided to become God-like and shape-shift, that wouldn't happen, because you became WIRED to the consensus throughout endless lifetimes.

This notion is at the core of our experiment. If the idea is planted, it becomes self-aware, and you can't see it anymore because the idea constitutes your reality, who you are.

That's why there's so much hospital trauma done to babies. As you may know, hospital birth was a privilege reserved for the upper-classes of human society. In a magnificent feat of R-complex engineering, the lower social layers started associating status with hospital birth. The process of imitation began! Wannabe nobles, wannabe aristocrats. The Aryans. Human populations throughout the world flocked into hospitals without realizing the very process of birth - AND other rituals such as circumcision - these rituals are meant to initiate the children into the cult of mind control. Into the cult of the monarch. Iatrogenesis at its worst, if you ask me. I know where I won't be going anytime soon, that's for sure!

Interviewer

It is clear Dulce is a dark place indeed, and you're not trying to hide it. You're actually proud of your work there, it would seem. You also said there's a web of similar locations around the world AND beyond. All is in the detail?

Interviewee

Exactly! People talk about grand ideas, but the devil - pun intended - is indeed in the detail. Let me jump a little here. Look at gender-related colors, did you know there had been many shifts when pink was masculine and blue feminine? Masculine and feminine? Order of the white feather? Black versus white? Dark versus light? Who decides what is masculine and what is feminine? Why wouldn't conspirologists even QUESTION these tenets? I'll tell you why: imagine two people. They all notice what I am discussing, but they are not going to mention it to each other, because both think it is too awkward. As a result, they are still going to adhere to social mores, no matter how nonsensical. Easier that way, after all! This is a method in the madness, cleverly devised by the powers that be. This is one of the cornerstones behind the consensus itself.

High heels are very much associated with mind-control. Just as ties are! What you consider ''formal'', goes back to secret societies and mystery schools. Except, they know what it REALLY means. For society at large, however, these are just normal things for everyday use. Freud's cousin is responsible for the fact women can now smoke. Memes are difficult to overcome, but corporate profit CAN concoct a psychological warfare tactic to get it done. Torches of freedom, what an ironic name. Who do you think was behind Freud's cousin?

If anyone thinks they - the powers that be - are a bunch of old men sitting around a table, I have news for you: compared to us, they are inter-dimensional and divine.

Interviewer

What can you tell me about the Cathartic Effect?

Interviewee

Ah, yes. That. Well, we die with lots and lots of perceptions about the world. Lots of positive memories, lots of negative memories, lots of desires and lots of regrets. A true emotional mess. The question is: will these thoughts manifest in - what can be loosely called - the hereafter, leading to a chaotic state of being, leading to a subsequent catharsis? Can we control the cathartic process, or are we going to be thrust from one place to another, perhaps experiencing lots of different aspects behind the many-worlds-interpretation, with each thought pattern responsible for new reality?

Interviewer

So, in essence, it's better to organize one's thoughts before dying.

Interviewee

Absolutely. It is not the best strategy to off yourself when chaos permeates your thought patterns. The clarity of hypostasis is extremely important.

Interviewer

Many people would argue suicide is an immoral and cowardly act. What's your response to that accusation?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Interviewee

It's only immoral if you don't understand the science behind it. Besides, linguistically speaking: to COMMIT suicide. To COMMIT a crime. See? There is a reason behind every expression, every denotation, every connotation. You just have to know it. Besides, immoral versus amoral. Euthanasia. Zeitgeist. Same old story.

Interviewer

Elaborate, please.

Interviewee

Well, in pathocratic systems, morality is malleable. A tool of the state. Are psychopaths true gods, without any trace of conscience, existing in their solipsistic realities? Some would argue conscience is that connection to our higher selves, but.. is it? Perhaps it is a socially-induced set of principles, to keep us from killing one another, an artificial creation akin to a Pavlovian knee-jerk reaction?

We, at Dulce, identify three stages of social stratification: first, there is the host society, meaning all the slaves who work for the masters. Then, there is the buffer-zone, where liaisons between two worlds operate, such as Dulce. Then, there is what you would call a true society, or a parasitic society... the hollow Earth. The same model is repeated on many different planets. Hypogeum is just one of the entrances.

Interviewer

How many planets are we talking about?

Interviewee

The system of control spans many worlds, and your sci-fi movies are merely feeble attempts at reflecting reality. Then again, they are meant to be mere simulacrums. That's all I'm willing to say on the matter.

Interviewer

Is suicide a viable way of leaving the Matrix? Is my understanding of your philosophy correct?

The Matrix. A crucial concept trivialized by a bunch of movies for mediocre minds. A meme at work to determine the level of absurdity which can be inflicted on the population without rebelling - even though the concept of ''rebellion'' amuses us, at Dulce. Think Neo. That supposed anomaly turned out to be a droidified consciousness! How presumptuous of humans to think they are perspicacious enough to discern the true meaning of our stratagems! That's how grays talk, by the way. Human scientists tend not to use words commonly viewed as pompous and pretentious. We use more slangy expressions; they confuse the hell out of grays! The grays like English; they find its hybrid aspects interesting. Anglophone grays speak with a transatlantic accent, viewed as neutral. Ask abductees and they will tell you.

What are the alternatives to suicide? Live off-the-land? Hide in the bunker somewhere? Get abducted by aliens? How preposterously naive! Do you really think the powers that be are not going to find you on Earth? Don't try to fight them with rebellious agendas of armchair conspiratorial warriors - get realistic! Von Neumann probes are a reality.

Attention: you don't kill yourself. Sui and the suffix: -cide. From Latin. This is all linguistic propaganda you are implicitly told to lap up! If your family goes insane and you become the beacon of sanity, when normalcy is going to prove futile, you will be grateful your mind transcended the paradigms we imposed on you! Your crucible, your tour de force, will then begin! Your closest rite of passage: 2012! There are many groups ready to immanentize the eschaton. Beware of suicide svengalis.

Interviewer

What do you think is the biggest problem facing humanity?

Interviewee

You either get a CEO mentality, which dismisses everything we are talking about right now as stuff for crazies and naive individuals incapable of handling themselves in the REAL world, and the second group on the other end of the spectrum, namely the Namaste crowd. Which one is more dystopian: a world filled with tree-huggers incapable of a single original thought - or a totalitarian panopticon filled with technocrats?

People are mostly linear thinkers. They cannot think clearly, which leaves them dependant on the government. Then, you have a group of high-IQ people, who have good cognitive functions, who can't figure this all out. And that's what the powers that be want! There's a perpetual struggle between the controllers, the ones who see something is amiss in the world, with oblivious masses stuck in the middle. Hoi polloi is there, because humanity allowed it to be there! The ultimate irony of democracy is just that: the masses - infected by our memes - dictate the shape of the world by generating a stable consensus, with truly gifted on the sidelines.

Interviewer

To focus on a different matter: what do you think about Ron Paul?

Interviewee

In light of everything you know about the world, do you really think he matters? Better think about what governs your thought processes, and start with why you perceive our discussion the way you do! Look at all the subliminals, all the supraliminals, at all the NLP sorcery used on you!

Interviewer

Our world is awash with hidden messages, no doubt.

Interviewee

On the contrary, let me be painfully clear: for all those who think they will ascend into the fifth dimension

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
soon, and that TPTB is defeated, I say this: you - and your loved ones - will indeed ascend into the fifth dimension. The problem is, you will do this through a chimney of a FEMA camp. You are trying to stop TPTB, but you will be unable. You do not have what it takes. Your actions are passive and haphazard.

Interviewer

On that ominous note, let us conclude this interview.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Morbid mullying of the finest kind, slithering as a snake through space, invariably in time. Oh, but what a demon sayeth such a thing, to traverse and hasten it all, ring-ed finger, ring. So linger through linear, doubtless doubt, let it be cast, that I AM one, as one with a shout.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Link please......

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Link please......

What Destinyone said

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
sooooooooooo......
thats it?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by POPtheKlEEN89
sooooooooooo......
thats it?

Maybe he's writing up the new dialogue for the next post.....

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Nice topic researching the life that ideas take on. Seams like there has been quite some progress and interesting results. It would shake religion up quite a bit with public evidence of such findings. I do hold a similar view that all this ascension stuff is just a marketing ploy for genocide.

As for memory I am leaning towards sub atomic processes going on. For super symmetry to occur one particle needs to know it was connected to another at some time in the past. Maybe there is some kind of omnipotent awareness on a very primitive level of existence and physics? All this stuff about consensus is a different perspective, sounds like the kind of thing out of Diablo meets the Borg. In some ways the same kind of thing is happening out in cyberspace too with different forums and debates.

top topics

join