It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever you do, Don't Miss This Tonight! - 8pm est

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
reply to post by SuperiorEd

Hey im a Tebow fan but in large part their defense has been playing sick & their kicker is awesome & has won a few games for them. I'm pulling for Denver but on the road in New England is a tall order but that's why they play the game. If Denver can shutdown NE tightends it will be a close game.

Peace
edit on 14-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

It's so funny. I'm not a football fan, but this story behind this team is exciting. Me and my sons will be watching together tonight. Didn't the Pat's beat the Broncos last game they played? It seems from the stats that the Broncos are the underdog.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
24 to 17 broncos loose.
I think satan was watching the last game too.
I bet he is pissed and will go all in against this messenger.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

Live now...LiveStream

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Patriots score.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Patriots 27 : Broncos 7
edit on 14-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
It was a nice run & Belichek will run up the score.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BABYBULL24

45 - 10 Patriots were good. Fight at the end.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Just a game dude & the Pats defense sucks so anything can happen.

Peace

The last time I watched a football game was....never. I can't wait to see this one. Thanks for the stats. How do you explain the success of the broncos this year? They seem to be the underdog rising.

lol
It looks like you wont be watching again for a while.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

I guess the Witches spell was better that Tebow's prayers. Just got this in email from CNN Breaking News:

"CNN Breaking News

The New England Patriots don't give Tim Tebow the chance for a miracle in a 45-10 playoff rout of the Denver Broncos.

Patriots quarterback Tom Brady passed for 5 touchdowns in the first half as New England rolled to a 35-7 lead at halftime. He finished with 363 yards and 6 touchdowns.

Tebow was just 9 for 26 for 136 yards and no touchdowns.

Tebow is an outspoken evangelical Christian whose penchant for last-minute heroics this season gave him a reputation as a miracle worker.

Denver won last week's playoff game against the Steelers when Tebow connected with Demaryius Thomas for an 80-yard touchdown on the first play of overtime.

Tebow took over the Broncos quarterback reins after a Week 4 shellacking by the Green Bay Packers. Denver went 7-5 the rest of the season, including a run of six straight wins, some in the final minutes, to reach the playoffs."

Wicca 01
Christianity 00

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I don't even know what Tim Tebow looks like, let alone care enough to watch the game. Yes, I avoid watching or paying attention to sports like the plague. I just don't see why our culture is literally obsessed with it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join