It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever you do, Don't Miss This Tonight! - 8pm est

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
That's right. The game is on! Tonight at 8pm est on CBS. Tim Tebow and the Broncos vs. the Patriots. Why is this game special? Read...

“The LORD shall go forth as a mighty man, he shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: he shall cry, yea, roar; he shall prevail against his enemies.” Isaiah 42:13

Witches Cast Spell

Schedule

Will they win? Will Tebow have victory? Yes. They might lose the game, but the battle is already won. God is glorified by the amazing witness of Tim Tebow.

Join me live tonight in this game thread. Join Paul Begley (info below). S&F for Tim Tebow!!!!!

Live webcast with Paul Begley during the game tonight.

Link to WebCast

edit on 14-1-2012 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Babies are shot in the face in Darfur and"God" is watching the NFL??????
right...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Geaux Saints.
edit on 14-1-2012 by AnimositisominA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperiorEd

so that's how he/you're doing it

so it's not god/faith at all, after all

i have better things to do than channel energy towards
some troglodyte-looking guy [lol look at that jaw, surely this is some iceman revived]

so he can make a touchdown

i'm sure god has better things to do as well
edit on 14-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Just a game dude & the Pats defense sucks so anything can happen.

Peace

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   

ah and the pot calling the kettle black as usual

making up misogynistic crap about witches, again:shk:

Witches Lorelei and Lori Bruno were scheduled to hold a seance at noon today – Friday the 13th – at Haven Crow Corner in Salem, Mass. to fix a win for the Pats.

“I’m going to raise the energy of the universe and send out all the good mojo,” Lorelei told the Boston Herald. “Lori will call in the Angels.”

The good witches won’t hex Tebow, as it’s “not their way,” but plan on setting up an alter with a hand-sewn Brady puppet and mojo bags filled with herbs and stones for every Patriots team member.

from your witches hex kink [NaM]

yup slander

why not direct all that energy to end world hunger?

oh that's right, because:
"all god's chillun got shoes"

edit on 14-1-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Cool more mind melting advertising and nationalism.
Yeah I'll be watching that...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 46ACE
Babies are shot in the face in Darfur and"God" is watching the NFL??????
right...

Corrupt men are killing babies in Darfur and the planet was given to men. Our duty is to stand up for truth and serve as evidence of our faith. We make the world by our choices. Know the truth and the truth will set you free. God is not going to do for us what we should be doing for ourselves.

I agree. More people need to step up to the truth of Christ and serve others. Psalm 82 says it all. We are all children of God, yet we do not defend the fatherless as we should. "How long will we allow it to God on?", asks God. Don't you know who and what you are?

Psalm 82

1 God presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “gods”:

WE ARE GOD'S CHILDREN. HE RENDERS JUDGMENT AMONG US.

2 “How long will you defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?

DEFEND TRUTH INSTEAD.

3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

THIS IS WHAT GOD IS TELLING US TO DO BY THE WAY.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

WE ARE IN DARKNESS APART FROM GOD AS PRODIGAL SONS.

6 “I said, ‘You are “gods”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

SEEK GOD AND LIVE!

8 Rise up, O God, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.

GOD IS NOT SLACK CONCERNING HIS WORDS.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

edit on 1/14/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

ah and the pot calling the kettle black as usual

making up misogynistic crap about witches, again:shk:

The age old fight of good vs. evil. Tim Tebow stands for all that is good. He was a baby saved from abortion. He serves and gives to others by letting his light shine in the darkness. For this, he is blasted by some on this board. Where do the witches stand in their actions? Which side do we stand on? I could care less who wins the game. I am only concerned that I have stood up for the truth of the winning team. I'll choose God any day.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BABYBULL24
Just a game dude & the Pats defense sucks so anything can happen.

Peace

The last time I watched a football game was....never. I can't wait to see this one. Thanks for the stats. How do you explain the success of the broncos this year? They seem to be the underdog rising.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

there really is no fight vs good and evil. It's really just one man's belief vs another's.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
It's precisely the divisive obsession with living vicariously through the television set and thinking it has any meaning that keeps man yolked in ignorance and subservient as a tool of consumption.

If your god doesn't have better things to do than manifest itself in one of the most empty hearted and headed pastimes that does nothing other than contribute to society the reinforcement of believing you belong to a group of people whose accomplishments and attitudes have nothing to do with you.

Behold tribalism in it's first world form, behold the spectacle of bloodsport to pacify the mind and hearts of men. Behold the careless consumer who believes all he see's and whose inadequacies will allow him to be consumed and controlled by the vices of ignorance.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
What are all you bible thumpers going to do after the Broncos lose tonight?? There hasn't been this many people following a white bronco since O.J. Was on the run.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

there really is no fight vs good and evil. It's really just one man's belief vs another's.

Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Don't be so sure about good and evil until you have lived a long life of discovery. As humans, we are created in God's image and contain the entire kingdom of God in our being. When you hear the term kingdom of God, you are seeing a symbol for a creation animated to purpose. Your body is a kingdom of 50 trillion cells that you command. You think and you move only. Other than this, you do not make your eyes see, your stomach digest, your hair grow or your brain work. You think and you move only. What you do to command your kingdom is by choice and will reflect good and evil by choice. Either those choices reflect the greater good of others or it is dead in sin. Pride can only take. The difference between good and evil is the difference between taking and giving. Giving is pride in a job well done.

If you take a reward like a cigarette, you are causing a debt that ends in suffering. Taking reward always leads to suffering. If you suffer work toward a college education, you gain the reward of a better job. Suffering always leads to reward. Evil is simply taking by self-pride. "What's in it for me" is the thing pride desires. Humility by faith can only give. This is love. Love is not self-seeking.

1 Corinthians 13

4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

8 Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. 12 For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

One day, we will wake up and realize who and what we are. We are children of God until we are no longer children. We are the prodigal sons who can return home by choice. We first bear fruit in the wilderness. Right now, we are children of God. We see dimly. One day, we will meet face to face with God in judgment for our lives. Tebow stands as a shining example of what is good in this process.

We all have a beast to overcome. 666 Carbon - 6 electrons, 6 protons, 6 neutrons We overcome with the word of God. See the link for more.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jmore08
What are all you bible thumpers going to do after the Broncos lose tonight?? There hasn't been this many people following a white bronco since O.J. Was on the run.

The game may be lost, but the battle is won. Which team are you on?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaughingatHumanity
It's precisely the divisive obsession with living vicariously through the television set and thinking it has any meaning that keeps man yolked in ignorance and subservient as a tool of consumption.

If your god doesn't have better things to do than manifest itself in one of the most empty hearted and headed pastimes that does nothing other than contribute to society the reinforcement of believing you belong to a group of people whose accomplishments and attitudes have nothing to do with you.

Behold tribalism in it's first world form, behold the spectacle of bloodsport to pacify the mind and hearts of men. Behold the careless consumer who believes all he see's and whose inadequacies will allow him to be consumed and controlled by the vices of ignorance.

God honors, defends and protects truth. He stands on the team that stands with truth. Satan steals, kills and destroys from self-pride. To stand against God is to stand with the one who divides. I can only state my own perspective here and you are welcome to yours. I only ask that you consider the evidence by the life lived. Tebow is the example we can all live. The fruit he bears will tell the story and reveal the truth. We need to all examine ourselves and rise to the challenge of being the hero who seeks to honor, defend and protect truth at all costs.

Tyranny is the alternative.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Live webcast with Paul Begley during the game tonight.

Link to WebCast

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'd rather watch cartoons.....

At least THEY have some educational value...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Hey im a Tebow fan but in large part their defense has been playing sick & their kicker is awesome & has won a few games for them. I'm pulling for Denver but on the road in New England is a tall order but that's why they play the game. If Denver can shutdown NE tightends it will be a close game.

Peace
edit on 14-1-2012 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join