It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELECTION 2012: Obama VS Obama Lite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Dear Americans - brothers and sisters:

If you are conservative, registered republican, moderate republican, RINO, right wing etc...
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?

For years I have see you all bashing and demonizing OBAMA as a liar, no good president, an Establishment Hack, a puppet of TPTB... and here after 3 years ya'll are ready to bring forth a candidate to run against OBAMA, who is nothing more than OBAMA in white skin or even worse.

ROMNEY IS an Establishment HACK, ROMNEY IS the part of TPTB, he is part of the elitist this country needs to fight against. ROMNEY is part of the BANKING cabala and yet here we are on the eve of electing a candidate for the POTUS and we choose him. Why, because the MSM tells us that he should be the candidate, becuase FOXNEWS and Limbaugh tells us that he should be a candidate.

GOD has given us a will to chose, to chose if we want AMERICA to prosper or if we want AMERICA to keep swirling down the toilet. WE ALL NEED TO WAKE UP. On one haNd we have RON PAUL who will fight for us, fight for the people, fight for this country and on the other hand we have ROMNEY, a candidate hand picked by the establishment, by TPTB, by MSM. How can we as American be so blind? How can we let the MSM decide for us?

As a naturalized citizen of the US, coming for a country so poor and corrupt, I have seen first hand how a country that was moving forward in the direction of peace and prosperity can make a U-turn and accelerate downhill at a rapid speed. Everytime one thinks we have hit the bottom and things cannot get any worse, they seem to find a way to make things worst until you just have to give up. You cannot recognize the place, the people (its everyone for themselves, with no regards to anyone else or anything).
I don't want to see that happen to this beautiful country.
US is precious as the leader of the world, the only ones who can defeat the America are Americans. No external power can defeat America. Yet, we as American seem to be doing everything we can and electing people in place of power who seem to have a goal to destroy America.

ROMNEY is not the candidate to save America. Let us unite, let us save our country, let us get back to being prosperous.
LET us elect RON PAUL. He may not be prefect, infact I don't like a lot of his policies, but the fact that he gets it, makes me support him. He gets what is ailing this country.
1. Abolishing the FEDERAL RESERVE.
2. Downsizing our MILITARY/INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX.
3. Cutting our WELFARE BUDGET.

This are the three main reasons I support PAUL. If he is able to get these things down we will live to fight the other battles later.

PLEASE hear me out. DO NOT support OBAMA LITE (ROMNEY). ELECT RON PAUL.

PEACE

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't think you need to worry, I think few people here support Romney. Tell this to the masses out there who don't really care and just vote for the big name.

join