Is the GOP finally taking Ron Paul seriously ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Final statement in news article says it all.
Would appear Paul is a bigger threat than the MSM wants to admit.
Kook, and non-electable aren't working anymore.
They should be using terms like top tier candidate and serious contender.
*************************************************************************************************************************
“Paul’s kind of like a dangerous animal that needs to be treated with respect,” said a GOP consultant working for one of the 2012 candidates. “People underestimate him at their own peril.”
************************************************************************************************************************

thehill.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Final statement in news article says it all.
Would appear Paul is a bigger threat than the MSM wants to admit.
Kook, and non-electable aren't working anymore.
They should be using terms like top tier candidate and serious contender.
*************************************************************************************************************************
“Paul’s kind of like a dangerous animal that needs to be treated with respect,” said a GOP consultant working for one of the 2012 candidates. “People underestimate him at their own peril.”
************************************************************************************************************************

thehill.com...

Dr Paul is gaining momentum.
And as much chagrin to the failing attempts of the Illuminati, there is this:
ATS members Youtube response to Ron Paul
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
No one takes that senile old man seriously. I am beginning to think he doesn't even take himself seriously, and his run is just a big joke at this point. Romney will obviously be the nominee.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
that last line was awesome!

But I see this as another way to make him look bad or look 'evil' by calling him a wild animal. Yea you're going to start showing respect because he may actually win this thing and 'if' he is elected potus he will not treat the ones who've tried to assassinate his character with respect IMO.

remember the CNN interview? they put a horrible spin on it and he came out of it stronger. if anything i think the media realized that the move they badger him, the more popular he gets.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diablos
No one takes that senile old man seriously. I am beginning to think he doesn't even take himself seriously, and his run is just a big joke at this point. Romney will obviously be the nominee.

He's been quoted as saying he only entered politics for a laugh. You might be right in thinking he doesn't take himself seriously.
Watch a few seconds from two minutes onwards to see how he speaks to the rest of them when he isn't aware he's being watched by millions.

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

I guess the support he gets from the troops along with million of citizens is proof to support your claims. I'd rather have a senile (which he is not) old man instead of a plastic used car salesman running this country. Romney is a complete joke, what jackass would support that corporate cardboard cutout?

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

No one takes that senile old man seriously. I am beginning to think

Prolly better that you don't think. Too complex for high school trolls such as yourself.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think the GOP back room cigar smoking dudes are scared of him. They think that if they keep saying over and over that Ron Paul is not a viable candidate ... that people will believe them and will instead vote for their crown prince Romney. I think they are scared Ron Paul will run independent and therefore split the GOP vote - giving Obama another four years in Washington. IMHO ... i'd bet that's what they think.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Do you think the U.S. has a better chance of succeeding with a man like Romney in office? Is spending more money on foreign 'wars' and creating new laws to govern an already over-governed society going to be good for the U.S. in the long run?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstormProlly better that you don't think. Too complex for high school trolls such as yourself.

Nope, second year college student. Nice assumption. All of my classmates, friends, engineering and physics professors and TA's believe this guy is crazy. If Ron Paul wins the presidency, I'll be out of a job by the time I graduate thanks to his strong belief in "free-trade" and all of the manufacturing jobs have been outsourced.

Ron Paul is only supported by hippies and the uneducated.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstormProlly better that you don't think. Too complex for high school trolls such as yourself.

Nope, second year college student. Nice assumption. All of my classmates, friends, engineering and physics professors and TA's believe this guy is crazy. If Ron Paul wins the presidency, I'll be out of a job by the time I graduate thanks to his strong belief in "free-trade" and all of the manufacturing jobs have been outsourced.

Ron Paul is only supported by hippies and the uneducated.

So it's gonna be Ron Paul's fault that you will be jobless.

Stay in college, for a loooong time, you are in need of a very extensive education son.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

Sorry there college boy, but the real crazy you need to be concerned with is how the federal reserve is bankrupting your entire future. I've been around the block a few more times than a second year college student, so you may want to brush up on some economic courses while your still able to afford your college education. I guess anyone with legitimate opposing viewpoints are all just senile and crazy right?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstormSo it's gonna be Ron Paul's fault that you will be jobless.

Stay in college, for a loooong time, you are in need of a very extensive education son.

Learn what free-trade and scrapping our tariff system has done to jobs here. Professionals with PhD's in engineering that were doing managing large scale projects and earning 100K/year are now working at Mcdonalds for less than 22K/year thanks to their jobs being outsourced. Of course, it wouldn't really make much of a difference to a drop out like you.

If Ron Paul wins the election, he will ravage the middle class.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Diablos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstormSo it's gonna be Ron Paul's fault that you will be jobless.

Learn what free-trade and scrapping our tariff system has done to jobs here. Professionals with PhD's in engineering that were doing managing large scale projects and earning 100K/year are now working at Mcdonalds for less than 22K/year thanks to their jobs being outsourced. Of course, it wouldn't really make much of a difference to a drop out like you.

Yup yup we all have a choice of profession when blessed with opportunity to go to college. But when our profession begins to suck it's someone else's fault. Nancy Pelosi needs another lap dog....go apply.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Reply to post by solarstorm

Ron Paul is only supported by the hippies and the uneducated, huh? Lets break this down, since i have supported the good Doctor since 2007.

Network Security, magna cum laude. Working on a second degree in Environmental Science, specializing in remediation. I am also on track to graduate with honors (senior) on that one too. No hippie tendencies, either.

You've got a long way to go before you can make those assumptions about other people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

link   

If Ron Paul wins the election, he will ravage the middle class.

Thats one heck of an inaccurate and asinine opinion there. Couldnt be more incorrect.

The truth is that he is the ONLY one who will NOT CONTINUE RAPING the middle-class as our typical dirt-bag politicians have been doing for a long time now.

link   
The outsourcing is being caused by our national debt being through the roof causing inflation. The inflation makes it more expensive for U.S. companies to pay it's workers so they pay foreign workers less because their nation's economies are sound. In the big picture, this is all caused by people running our country with the same ideologies as Romney.

The longer we continue to do business in other countries (whether that business is war, outsourcing or both), you will continue to see job loss here in the states.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Diablos

Brother, you are CLUELESS. Ron Paul wants to clean up the corrupt relationship between big business and the government. He's stated he WANTS "fair" trade and not the current free trade that is nothing but a corrupt system that benefits multi-national corporations.

maybe you should read Ron Paul's position on issues before assuming things.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by solarstormYup yup we all have a choice of profession when blessed with opportunity to go to college. But when our profession begins to suck it's someone else's fault. Nancy Pelosi needs another lap dog....go apply.

I'm not even going to argue with such a feeble minded simpleton like you if you believe engineering is worthless. This is why Ron Paul supporters could never be taken seriously, because their combined IQ will probably not exceed 3 digits.

How about you never fly in an airplane? Never watch the Television? Never live in a building? Never use modern plumbing? Never use any thing technologically related and live like a caveman? Then we'll see how you feel about the engineering profession. This just goes to reinforce how uneducated RP supporters are. I remember having a conversation with one who bluntly put it "So what if we don't have any more engineers or scientists in America? If their job can be done for a few dollars per day in India or China, then they are clearly not that important to our society. Everything will be done over there, I have no problem with that. That is beauty of free trade."

I assume all Ron Paul supporters feel the same way, huh?

I'm so glad this senile old fart is not going to win. Good to know that the majority of Americans are not as stupid and clueless as Ron Paul supporters.

Nothing but ad hominem and personal attacks. You haven't argued even one policy question! YOU HAVE NO ARGUMENT.

Typical cookie cutter college liberal.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join