It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Message to Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, and Illuminati

page: 1
1

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As Humanity approaches the end times of lies, deception, manipulation and suffering, the hidden forces are working behind the scenes to cause war, chaos and disasters in order to cause destruction and separation.

This message is to those hidden forces that go by the name Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Pleiadians, Reptilians, Luciferians, and every single counterpart of the Illuminati.

If any of you attempt to start nuclear war
If any of you attempt to start any kind of war
If any of you attempt to start natural disaster
If any of you attempt to start any kind of disaster
If any of you attempt to cause further separation and destruction
And if any Human Being is harmed spiritually, etherically and physically

A COMPLETE EXTINCTION WILL FALL UPON YOUR SPECIES FROM EVERY UNIVERSE AND DIMENSION.

This agreement is not up for negotiation. You either accept it or you don't.

This agreement is now the part of the social memory complex.

Humans: Don’t try to understand what is going on. Try to activate Unconditional Love, Forgiveness, Compassion and all the things you thought were corny and old fashioned. Those are your weapons and you need them now more than anytime of your existence.


Light Against gods




posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Forgot to take your meds again huh? Tsk tsk, you know what the nice Doctor said.

Thank you for flying ATS, watch your step as you exit to the rear.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 


If your "message" is so important, why did you post it on a conspiracy website in a thread that probably won't get much traction?

You seem to have mixed up the good and the bad, too.


Well, welcome anyway, newcomer.
edit on 14/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 





If any of you attempt to start nuclear war If any of you attempt to start any kind of war
If any of you attempt to start natural disaster
If any of you attempt to start any kind of disaster
If any of you attempt to cause further separation and destruction
And if any Human Being is harmed spiritually, etherically and physically


What then? We do this to your inferior kind on a daily basis and it has not stopped for 3847 years.

Why stop now? because you have threatened us with nothing?

As proof, you are going to experience this entire day, called Saturday by the profane, and I guarantee you will experience one of the above. Likely it will be one of these...




If any of you attempt to cause further separation and destruction .

And if any Human Being is harmed spiritually, etherically and physically


We don't need to siphon off your Ojas in big gulps; just little sips as you suffer little disappointments and upsets. This is the way it has always been. What do you plan on doing to stop us?

Cattle.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Frater210 because:




posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 


I'm not sure I really follow your train of thought here. Are you threatening god? A human? A reptilian? Beavis? I just don't get it....




posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 


Dude....you spam infowars with this same stuff all the time...


God doesn't talk to you, I repeat god doesn't talk to you......god didn't tell you that Obama was the Antichrist, you told yourself that



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 


I guess you never watched this then:




edit on 14-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAgainstGods

This agreement is not up for negotiation. You either accept it or you don't.

This agreement is now the part of the social memory complex.





What agreement? No agreement has ever been made with a non-entity, nor would any human be stupid enough to do so. Agreements have been made with God, but you threaten God and as such cannot be of God, which makes your comments inconsistent, and irrelevant.

Your message is for Yahweh? You Threaten Yahweh? Only one being would do that. so you either are that being which is not to be feared at all, or you have a problem with authority.
I see from a previous post that you do some spamming of other sites. You really need to get a life:

What made you stop taking your meds? Or is it just a bit of underdone potato?



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86
 





Dude....you spam infowars with this same stuff all the time...


Good freaking catch, man. This is the kind of thing that interests me the most about ATS at the moment. really good eye, thanks for watching out.





posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 


I guess you never watched this then:




edit on 14-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)


Three words for you regarding your question of whether the Bible was changed...

Council of Nicea.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 


If a MOD would happen to ban you I wouldn't cry ;0)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAgainstGods
As Humanity approaches the end times of lies, deception, manipulation and suffering, the hidden forces are working behind the scenes to cause war, chaos and disasters in order to cause destruction and separation.

This message is to those hidden forces that go by the name Yahweh, Jesus, Allah, Pleiadians, Reptilians, Luciferians, and every single counterpart of the Illuminati.

If any of you attempt to start nuclear war
If any of you attempt to start any kind of war
If any of you attempt to start natural disaster
If any of you attempt to start any kind of disaster
If any of you attempt to cause further separation and destruction
And if any Human Being is harmed spiritually, etherically and physically

A COMPLETE EXTINCTION WILL FALL UPON YOUR SPECIES FROM EVERY UNIVERSE AND DIMENSION.

This agreement is not up for negotiation. You either accept it or you don't.

This agreement is now the part of the social memory complex.

Humans: Don’t try to understand what is going on. Try to activate Unconditional Love, Forgiveness, Compassion and all the things you thought were corny and old fashioned. Those are your weapons and you need them now more than anytime of your existence.


Light Against gods



I can already hear Yah's laughter, Who do you think concepts of love, forgiveness and compassion come from?



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by YeshuaPiso

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 


I guess you never watched this then:




edit on 14-1-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)


Three words for you regarding your question of whether the Bible was changed...

Council of Nicea.


Three words regarding your statement that the Council of Nicea changed the Bible in any way, or set the canon of books:

Wrong, wrong, wrong.


Please do a little research into the aims and achievements of the Council of Nicea. It was a historical event and its details were recorded by those both for and against its agenda.
edit on 14/1/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope
 




Your message is for Yahweh? You Threaten Yahweh? Only one being would do that. so you either are that being which is not to be feared at all, or you have a problem with authority. I see from a previous post that you do some spamming of other sites. You really need to get a life:


Yeah, we wouldn't want to threaten Yahweh the Dragon God, would we? Or the Draco? Perhaps you need to read here, friend, before you defend the Dragon God.

Yahweh is the Leviathan – the piercing serpent, that crooked serpent, the dragon that is in the sea!

Related....

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?

There is a lot more evidence of this, in fact, enough to fill a book. You want to be on the side of the Draco, that is your business, but I am not on that side. Yahweh, and his kind, and his followers, are my enemies.



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I think a group therapy session is needed here.

Wow Complete Extinction, Beavis, Illuminati,Dragons ????



posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAgainstGods
 

As Humanity approaches the end times of . . .

This sort of language is in itself supporting to these "hidden elements" of destruction, so you fall under the condemnation of your own threat.




top topics



 
1

log in

join