It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aurora, Finally Captured?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The lighting does not look right too me. I believe it is a picture composed of 2 images. I don't think it's an aurora.

Sorry

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

3. I have never said its real.

What? Then why did you imply that everyone was doing the work of the government by saying it wasn't real?

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

3. I have never said its real.

What? Then why did you imply that everyone was doing the work of the government by saying it wasn't real?

You misinterpited what I said, the government thing I said was sarcasm, you know like when someone says that they saw a ufo and the government comes up with a rediculous story to cover it up.

posted on Oct, 1 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Just admit it, it is high jumping dolphin that is covered in oil.

posted on Oct, 2 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by hamandpasta
Just admit it, it is high jumping dolphin that is covered in oil.

If we admitted to that, than the captain of the Oil Tanker would be fired and arrested, cannot allow for that to happen, no sir.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

This link is supposedly a video. I don't know if you know about it or not, but here it is.
www.firstscience.com...

[edit on 27/9/04 by Intelearthling]

Seen that before, interesting though.

Is it just me or does the tail of that 'fireball' appear not to be moving. It doesn't seem to change at all.l

[edit on 3-10-2004 by Ultron10]

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I've nothing to back this up, but, isnt the aurora supposed 2 have a advaned version of the SCRAMJET which is the simplest form of engine which it sucks in air and ignites the feul in the engine so its good for fast and high up, so i guess low level is outta the question rite?

posted on Oct, 3 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paladin327
I've nothing to back this up, but, isnt the aurora supposed 2 have a advaned version of the SCRAMJET which is the simplest form of engine which it sucks in air and ignites the feul in the engine so its good for fast and high up, so i guess low level is outta the question rite?

True, Sramjets are for going Mach 4 and up, but to get the craft to mach 4 you would need some type of propulsion, either ramjet, PDE, or rocket, then while its coming back from its flight it would either start up the propulsion method that it used to begin with, or it would glide back, but glide back it very doubtfull, if it did use a rocket to get going that fast then somewhere on the craft they could incorporate a single jet engine, which could give enough thrust to find the right runway.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Found some other artists conceptions. They favor all the other pics I've seen.

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I also found these. I know ones a drawing, but the other is a picture of a model?

[edit on 4/10/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Oct, 6 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
Woah! I saw it too! In the exact same position, too!

Wow that's a good one. Did you made it yourself you are very experienced in photoshoping

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Aurora is simply the program name for the B2, while it was being developed. It's nothing we haven't seen before. And the "TR3" that you hear about isn't something secret either - the original prototype B2 was coded TR3.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
but the other is a picture of a model?

Yes, apparently that model can be purchased! Have a look at this thread for more information of that specific Aurora fake.

Aurora Pictures. Fakes?

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Migsaremytoys
Aurora is simply the program name for the B2, while it was being developed. It's nothing we haven't seen before. And the "TR3" that you hear about isn't something secret either - the original prototype B2 was coded TR3.

Did we not discuss this matter before? The Aurora is from what the majority of the people here consider to be reconaissance and so is the TR-3A not the TR3.

The TR-3A has a completely different role, I know this because I researched this for another thread where someone was comparing the two and so I posted information distinctifying the differences.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I'm wondering why this thread is still open. It is a fake image from what I can tell.

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Yes. It's a model. I own one of them, and as I stated earlier here, It is very rare- in fact I don't think it's happened yet- that a model company gets all the details right when they produce a model of a still secret craft. The first model produced by Monogram/Revell of the Stealth fighter looked nothing like the actual critter. Testors also put out a model of a Russian stealth plane a few years ago (no, not the Firefox) We know that if the Russians have a stealth plane at all, we haven't seen it. Clearly someone has the Testors model of the Thunderdart and used it for these pics. And I mean the pics that start this thread.

[edit on 12-10-2004 by Der Kapitan]

posted on Oct, 19 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by chapo
Sory all of you ,but Aurora (or so called) is not a spy plane/engine

it's an magnific machine (for spy --satalites ) OKAY ;

all the times you put your nos in the wrong place

let's the militairs : you think for your neighborhood

Correction to your statements right now:
jointstrike.aagu.net...
jointstrike.aagu.net...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Hyper Soar program is seperate. The project DID in fact begin in the late 70's - Early 80's, military projects of hypersonic travel have existed since the achievement of the X-1 going Supersonic.

Your above statements prove idleness in aircraft knowledge and intellect.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 03:31 AM
link   
That is too close to the design theories. The angle is almost perfect to the sketches and artist's impressions of its design. Photoshopped picture. The Aurora makes a VERY deep rumbling sound and is quite obvious. These guys would have pooped their pants hearing those ram jet percussions.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
And the TR- designation was only something came up with for the U-2, it make it more politically easy to base it in the UK. There has never since been anything else with a TR designation, and the TR-1s have since been renamed back to the U-2.

The only TR-3, was a car made in the UK.

posted on Dec, 7 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you can't see that it's fake after looking at it for 1 second, then you have problems.

Seriously.

It's like, if you don't know why you need to take a shower, then I'm not going to tell you.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join