It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel used "false flag" operation to recruit anti-Iran militants, report alleges

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Israel used "false flag" operation to recruit anti-Iran militants, report alleges

news.yahoo.com

Israeli intelligence officers posed as CIA spies to recruit members of a Sunni Baluch militant group which has carried out numerous attacks against Iranian security forces and civilians

But a former senior CIA officer who has worked extensively on the region told Yahoo News Friday that he found the report credible.

The Mossad "do false flag ops posing as everything you can imagine," he said on condition of anonymity.

White House concerns that Israel's program was putting Americans at r
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.foreignpolicy.com

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

According to two U.S. intelligence officials, the Israelis, flush with American dollars and toting U.S. passports, posed as CIA officers in recruiting Jundallah operatives -- what is commonly referred to as a "false flag" operation.

This should make everyone realize that such acts are slaps in everyone's faces, not only Iranians but yours too as it's YOUR money.
Especially at the moment with many people looking for work, things costing more but salary staying the same.

Religious extremism?
So extreme islamists are kiling other muslims for Israel so israel can pay them?
Religion or money?

You decide, it's all about money
Follow the money

Truly Amazing Article on Foreign Policy Magazine
www.foreignpolicy.com...

Read the entire thing

I think this may be the strongest indication of what is truly happening on the global scene.
Because it shows what your money is doing, it shows that it's more about money than religious extremism, it also indicates strenght of credibility.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 14-1-2012 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
If you want a real life example of how they do this;

Mujahedin demonstrations against the Iranian government in Europe and North-America. They are organized, they look for the most unstable Iranians and turn them into political pawns. Then they send them to Iraq and other bordering countries to Iran(camp Ashraf in Iraq is a famous one) to prepare attacks on the Iranian regime.

This has been going on for more than 10 years now.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
So are they posing as CIA because they think they will garner more cooperation? Or is it so that any potential blowback is directed to the US instead of Israel?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Israel has a long history of doing this including with the MKO who is another organization dedicated to overthrowing the Iranian regime:

Arrested Spy in Lebanon Confesses MKO's Collaboration with Mossad

The Jundollah and MKO are known to work with each other at times:

MKO, Jundollah Having Tight Cooperation

This really isn't news to me as I've known about it for a long while now.

Anyone who mentions these connections are looked upon as crazy conspiracy theorists but now even the MSM is reporting it. There must be some type of psy op intended from all this.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is why we should be more non-interventionist. If we weren't always sticking our noses in other people's business, our "friends" couldn't pretend they are use while doing these things.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This comes from a very pro Israeli news source..

Iranian officials claim Tehran obtained credible documents providing conclusive evidence of CIA involvement in murder of nuclear scientist

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I wonder.. hmmm. What it was carried out by someone that thought they were recruited by CIA, but were actually recruited by Mossad? Wouldn't that be wild?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
um....so what ballsy media outlet is releasing this info....

fundamentally, false flag attacks are ancient....many powers through history have used it....!!

im not saying isreal take part in false flag attacks...theyr cocky enough to attack face to face....but for someone to say it about isreal nowadays.....hmmmmm....

best thing is to ignore this particular piece of evidence..it has no substance....

but the whistles been blown.

peace

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Michael Scheurer comments on this news

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
By way of deception shalt thou do war - sound familiar anyone??

Every time i read something like this i can't help but think back to 2001, the month of September particularly.

Yes, i'm refering to the famous FIVE DANCING ISRAELI'S...and the company that they worked for "Urban Moving Systems" and it's boss Dominick Suter.

"Suter's departure was abrupt, leaving behind coffee cups, sandwiches, cell phones and computers strewn on office tables and thousands of dollars of goods in storage. Suter was later placed on the same FBI suspect list as 9/11 lead hijacker Mohammed Atta and other hijackers and suspected al-Qaeda sympathizers, suggesting that U.S. authorities felt Suter may have known something about the attacks." ©Christopher Ketcham.

Israel and Mossad are ready to do just about anything to justify their actions and their foreign policy.
That they were complicit to the point of actually planning and executing 9/11 i dont know, but more and more the evidence points to the fact that Israel has no scruples and will do WHATEVER is necessary to further it's cause. They have their own timetable and agenda to keep to, and if that agenda means having to crap on the USA, then they will, if they hav'nt already.
edit on 22-1-2012 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I'm not anti Israel or anti Muslim but Israel has one of the biggest spy network in existence. I'm not surprised if they did pose as CIA agents to recruit Muslims to kill other Muslims. Jews and Muslims have been fighting for ever so I figured they have tried everything in the book. In general there are a lot of hate between them and is real knows that there will always be radical groups trying to kill them I would not be surprised if Israel has got spies in these groups so that they can know what's gonna happen before hand so that thy will be able to stop it if they need to.
It's just how espionage is there will always be war so it's better to have a heads up rather than not knowing before its to late. There probably is even Israel spies running some of these organizations that plan and execute real attacks against Israel and even possibly America and other countries ( the spies would have to plan real attacks and kill people in order for them to fit in to there roll)

Might sound a bit counter productive bit like I said there would be someone planning and executing attacks anyway at least if its Israel spies doing thy can decide the target and how bad the hit is.
And anyone the Israeli government knows that they wanna keep alive will probably get a tip saying that they should stay away from this area on this certain day so they don't kill anyone that actually don't wanna lose

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Israel has been very quiet for a few months so maybe they are building up to something like releasing a nuke in the USA and then pointing the finger at Syria or Iran before the day is out.

Time to stop these monsters

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirusGuard
Israel has been very quiet for a few months so maybe they are building up to something like releasing a nuke in the USA and then pointing the finger at Syria or Iran before the day is out.

Time to stop these monsters

Yeah deffinatly possible either a nuke or bio weapon or another 911 someplace they want a one world government so any force that is in opposition to them they will eventually go to war with and these attacks is how u get the people to want to fight each other

top topics

join