It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live: 92: Pol. Madness, Recap Interview, Todd Standing (Sylvanic - Bigfoot) Interview, UFO's +

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
+ much more as things develop worldwide...

Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot topics of today,the best and brightest of YOUR threads across the boards and live interviews with some of the greatest minds on the planet regarding unusual phenomena, conspiracies and political scandals.

In this weeks show....

Hour 1

Intro's

10 minute topic - Kansas GOP House Speaker 'Prays' That Obama's 'Children Be Fatherless And His Wife A Widow
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Recap Interview - Bryan and Joe from Recap, to talk about the show, their backgrounds etc - I've asked the guys to be available from 8.30 for a 25 min interview.

Mondo

Hour 2

ATS Live Interviews Todd Standing - Sylvanic Bigfoot research Group

www.sylvanic.com...

We are a growing group of independent researchers working towards definitive proof and protection of the species commonly referred to as Bigfoot.

In 2005 our initial group consisted of a cooperation of 4 people: a biologist from Great Falls, Montana; a Cree Nations elder representing the First Nations People; the skeptic Todd Standing; and a paramedic fire fighter from Calgary, Alberta.

After Todd went public with our work, enthusiasts, scientists, and wilderness experts from around the globe began to collaborate with the Sylvanic team. Now we collaborate with scientists from as far away as China and half a dozen forestry and wildlife officers in Canada and the United States.

Our tremendous success has come about from our enormous collaboration of minds, experiences, knowledge, and wisdom from all walks of life. Primatology meets first nations experiences; anthropology combines with the greatest hunting techniques on the planet. The experiences have been passed down through tens of thousands of years of first nations oral history and tradition with decades of scientific studies.

Our ultimate goal is to ethically introduce civilization to the most man-like primate on the planet.

Post your questions here

Mondo

Hour 3

A few questions for those who believe that UFO's are manned by interstellar fairing aliens.

CRSO at the bottom of the hour

Didn't Cry Hard Enough Over Kim Jong Il's death? Then Off To A Labor Camp With You!!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

UK Users can call into the show from landlines by ringing

0113 8150068

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the Leeds area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package

Calllers in the USA can call into the show from landlines by ringing

(954) 903-0748

Calls will be charged at Local rates if you live in the FT.Lauderdale area, or national rates from elsewhere dependant on your call package.

Please wait for us to ask for callers.

We can only take one call at a time and you'll be brought to air. Please be patient.

We go Live from 9pm EST. That's 7pm Mountain, 6pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 1pm (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ALL NEW ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

edit on 14/1/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Just a little under 3 hours away from the Radio program starting.

I hope you'll follow the link up above to Ask your questions to the Bigfoot Group. I also posted up an interesting video on their survival theory by Todd Standing in that Questions thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am looking forward to the show tonight. I missed last week, but am not going to tonight!

Have a great time in the studio guys, see you all in chat!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Here's a little pre-show music to get everyone warmed up, people have been asking me to play piano for them:

Axel F
Motif 8 synth, Logic 9 to record.

edit on 14-1-2012 by pianopraze because: fixed video

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Is there a collection of Mondo Bizzaros anywhere we listeners can access?

By the way Semper nice contest intro..lol

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
can you guys post
Dood's Sasquatch pic ?

I wanna see it ...
although I'm no photo shop
expert

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
hi guys

i missed the show tonight just caught the last 20 mins , when can i catch tonights broadcast again please?

is there any podcasts made ?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender
can you guys post
Dood's Sasquatch pic ?

I wanna see it ...
although I'm no photo shop
expert

Link to his website is in the opening post. Photo is on the home page towards bottom

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
thanks for the show guys, i really love my Sunday afternoons because of all of you.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
i love that

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   
This is Chip and I am listening to your show on my Android phone from West Virginia
edit on 15-1-2012 by csencindiver because: Name

new topics

top topics

join