It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years ago, an American made a series of very accurate predictions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I really start to wonder if Ron Paul is to good to be true. Does it honestly matter whom you vote for? Who ever they want is who will win. I am not saying Ron is not all that he is claiming to be but call it intuition, i think he is just playing the same game as all the others. Handing out part truth or almost truth is the perfect way to get people to fallow you....just say'n

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Common sense prevailing....
Spot on......

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Ron Paul made all of these predictions using Common Sense. The only problem with Common Sense these days is that it's not very common anymore. Fewer and fewer seem to have it.

I know this is slightly off topic but its so good to see that I am not the only one who thinks this. My mother and I are ALWAYS saying this haha..

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Ron Paul made all of these predictions using Common Sense. The only problem with Common Sense these days is that it's not very common anymore. Fewer and fewer seem to have it.
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

I strongly agree, this man was making predictions in a way that a student would make a hypothesis on a science experiment.
There are many Variables in this world, The act of "War" dates back to the beginning of time and it is this act that shadows us as our Primal Instincts and Intellectual mind try and work in Unison . It is an ugly attribute but a predictable one none the less. If I told you there was going to be a war I could PROMISE you, or PREDICT that there will be Death, Alliances, Rebuilding costs etc.
edit on 21-1-2012 by SageBeno because: Added Quote

edit on 21-1-2012 by SageBeno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
WOW just WOW

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I haven't read all the comments but I watched the vid. It reminds me of when I used to work as a telephone psychic and discovered there was a way of talking that allowed people to fill in the details. He's about half right, which is about half more than most politicians. Karzai is still there. The Iraq War ended better than he thought but I personally don't think that will last but we aren't there anymore and I doubt we will go back. He didn't say that the financial institutions are producing toxic CDOs that will implode our economy and cause the collapse of the EU. It seems to me that was the story of the last decade. He said gold would turn back into a medium of exchange but when I go to my favorite coffee shop tomorrow there won't be a scale on the counter for weighing gold nuggets. India just announced it will be buying Iranian oil with gold so I guess you could give him a pass on that one. Although India is pretty fiscally wise so they are probably thinking gold is at a top and will be worth less, although certainly not worthless, in the long run than rupies, or whatever their currency is. Lots of generalities in general. I predict a lot of people will be giving the government money come April 15th. Of course that being said, who else are you going to vote for? Me personally my first vote ever cast was for Jerry Brown and my last was for Ronald Reagan and then I found out about the CFR. So which CFR candidate will you vote for? Last candidate for president that wasn't a CFR member was Truman. He was a mason however.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join