It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years ago, an American made a series of very accurate predictions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
If Ron can make it to the ballot as the Candidate I will vote for him but the two parties are not going to let him in, Nor will the machine Media, Nor the Big Money PTB. He could stand a great chance but our selection process is rigged and until that is gutted we will stay on a down hill course to mirror the Roman Empire............

Romney & Newt are both part of the "Team",

We need someone who will go in and turn the whole system upside down and shake out the Rats. It would do good to stop for 4 years, Let Paul gut the un needed agencies and trim the fat, re do the tax code, Pulls some troops home and rebuild our forces. We are indeed very scatered accross the globe.

But again, the system is not going to let him in the game.............. I will not be supprised if something big happens between now and the Pres. Election.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Well, we can see how they have tried to ignore Ron Paul...they know he is a threat to them my thoughts are how are they going to make sure he isn't chosen in 2012 they must have a plan for this, at least I would think they would!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Can someone explain to me what is so good about giving accurate predicitions if you can't do anything to change the outcome?

I feel without the Congress & Senate willing to go along with the President, common sense can't fix stupid. Or visa versa.
edit on 15-1-2012 by relocator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer
" For anyone to predict the future, all they have to do is analyze the past", I think thats a quote by Caeser, could be wrong. Anyway point being you take a guy like Paul who has stood his ground and not broken from his beleifs ever and you put that with common sense and reason mixed with some logic, I doubt its hard for a man like Ron Paul to see into the political future.

The way Paul is about his politics puts people off, in my opinion, because we as a people have been brainwashed so bad for so long by the establisment clone politicians that most of us won't consider someone who is actually truthful enough to tell the people how it is most all of the time.There are those of us out there that just don't want the truth and can't deal with it.

That mixed with the intitlement people and freeloaders that will never take resposability for themselves................well I think you know where I'm going with this, Pauls time has past, the people who need the government "tit" to survive out number the freedom careing working class that built this country.................while we were working, THEY were multiplying and infiltrating.Just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I live in America ,i see whats going on ! I tell others they and they lol !!!!!
Some are aware .
the way most americans think ,as long they dont f**k with me who cares, let'em
thats how i see IT their are more harsh words for the way americans Think!!!!!!
These are my thoughts......

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

the only thing worse than a turncoat is a "never-tried"

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
You people really think there are loop holes in the matrix?
Please.
Half of you are still asleep.
Ron Paul is a stooge like the rest of them. When are you going to learn?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by THE666OCCULT

Alex Jones is too sensationalist and he's either a very confused person or has no problem lying. He lied about the decent American William Cooper which did more than Alex has ever done.

Dr Cosma, Dr. Ron Paul isn't a stooge of anything. I suggest you actually go research him. Read his own words and you'll see that's not the case. Read his book Liberty Defined.
edit on 15-1-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-1-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I ran across this article yesterday that lays out a possible "Plan B" by the banks if they are cut off from the public money supply and the people refuse to take the austerity cuts to bail out the banks... I have a started a thread here...

ATS thread Plan B

and the original article at this link..

Plan B- How to loot nations and their banks legally!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by soaringhawk

Thanks for specifying who you were adressing about Ron Paul. Wouldn't want to be caught dead not supporting Ron Paul on ATS...

I agree Alex Jones is a sensationalist, but at least he's taking a stand. I love watching the man screaming through a megaphone at TPTB

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Surely this couldn't be ANOTHER thread to do with Ron... oh wait.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by THE666OCCULT

Alex Jones is undoubtedly on dbol, sustenon and probably something else ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I'm sorry that your trust is in a political system that is so corrupted. There is nobody left that can pick up the pieces. Ron Paul may seem to some to be a great choice; but once again we are left with "the lesser of two evils", and frankly that is no way to run a country. The Senate, the House, the President, and even the Supreme Court of the United States of America; our governing 'trifectorate' are so corrupted as to not even represent the 'people' that elect(and in the justices case; appointment by a corrupted president)them, no matter how superficially. They represent the 'people', aka corporations nad a few super-rich entities that pay for their campaigns. Popular vote means nothing when it is overidden by a court in order to expidite "the right man" getting into office. "The right man" in this instance was George W Bush, not quite smart enough to tell a joke, but easily made to follow orders. Don't believe it? Look at the video of him in that classroom as 9/11 was happening. See the confusion in his eyes? See him attempt to remember what he was 'sposed to do? One need not be a mind reader to grasp how scared the leader of the free world was. Not that the attack was taking place, he had been told of upcoming events; the poor guy forgot his lines. He forgot what to do!!! Dick Cheney was busy telling our air force to stand down and couldn't nudge him with a prompt! Ever see an actor on stage during a live performance when lines are forgotten? Or a deer on the highway in your headlights?
Ron Paul may be a better politician; but what does that mean in this day and age? That he is a formidable liar, able to stand his ground and say his lines without stammering? Face it: the system is broken. The people that can fix it are the very problem; and they are very very unlikely to champion their own demise. It's human nature to seek survival; loyalty to an ideal is not even a distant fourth place finisher. The reason so few are willing to stand up right now and proclaim that it is time for revolution, are first and formost looking to protect themselves and family first. Those that are lucky enough to be employed cannot risk saying anything that may take food off the table or leave them without the crappy health insurance that they have. The family unit is probably swollen at more homes than you can shake a stick at; swollewn with family members that were unlucky victims. Aunts, uncles, brothers, and sisters, even extended family(aka very close friends) members are, at this very moment crowded into many homes on your block, in your building, at the same fleabag motel you are stuck in or perhaps crouched together under the freeway overpass around some makeshift campfire. This is corporate America. This is corrupt America. Good luck to Ron Paul, should the powers that control decide to humor the masses and make him the lead puppet. Good luck to him. I'm certain the next sitting president will face many things, whomever gets elected; I hope they're facing it through bulletproof glass...because the PEOPLE won't get fooled again...much longer. You can only fit so many family members under one roof before some idiot gets full of it, and remembers he's got a gun. Now THAT'S America.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Predictions? These politicians know exactly what their doing, where America is headed, and what will happen - no matter who is in office. This is just part of the game they play and perform for the American people.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Agreed!

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
yesreply to post by THE666OCCULT

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Some people are born with the gift of being able to go over the entire plan of an enemy or in this case shadow government. Once you begin adding things up and seeing similarities in economic events all supporting the same group then you know it is that group that pulls the strings.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

This is true. Common Sense is being replaced by stupidity at an alarming rate. Sadly some people are so far into the psy-op that they will never wake up. It is those sheep who will be led to the slaughter by the powers that be. Get a reverse osmosis filter and buy meat from a farmer unprocessed. We would all live much longer.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE666OCCULT
What about this great american who also saw predictions come true?

Alex Jones

At the end of that clip Jones kind of reminded me of the great patriot Glen Beck

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I agree with alot of your comments, but everytime i see or hear about a new up and coming politician who is going to free the world and reinstate the glory of the nation etc with millions of people awestruck by him, i just hear that famous line, "beware the false god who comes first," paranoia maybe, but you know what they say, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is..... and if he was/is genuine (which wasnt Obama supposed to be?) like u said, theyd probably assassinate him. Sad but true.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join