It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years ago, an American made a series of very accurate predictions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+80 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A decade ago, there was a speech given with a whole ream of predictions given, it was amazingly accurate, judge for yourself here it is

This man seems very enlightened to me, and although I am not American I pray for the sake of the world people do start to listen to him, and if there is a god watching over us he would back him too.

Now people may say this should be in a different forum, but he said these were predictions, and they came true, so it does belong here in this forum

A man with this much insight and this much integrity should be POTUS, he could actually restore the USA to being the leaders of the free world again, rather than just being the banks minders

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
What about this great american who also saw predictions come true?

Alex Jones

+17 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

Ron Paul made all of these predictions using Common Sense. The only problem with Common Sense these days is that it's not very common anymore. Fewer and fewer seem to have it.

I don't see any other option for 2012 elections. It's either Ron Paul or it's another 4 years wasted and we'll have to try and recover from.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by THE666OCCULT

Alex has made some major predictions that have come true of course, but many more that have not, besides as far as I know he wont be running for president and cannot make any major changes, Ron Paul However, can...
edit on 14-1-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
What is called predictions could also be called common sense assumptions.

Just saying it's not quite prophetic in the magical way, but rather it is more based on intelligence, logical analysis, and reasoning.

It is much closer to the scientific method of prediction.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

Ron Paul made all of these predictions using Common Sense. The only problem with Common Sense these days is that it's not very common anymore. Fewer and fewer seem to have it.

I don't see any other option for 2012 elections. It's either Ron Paul or it's another 4 years wasted and we'll have to try and recover from.

Yes, I see you beat me to the punch while I was formulating my response.

And you are right common sense isn't quite so common.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yes common sense of course, he used logic and intelligence to see where things were heading, and you know what, that makes me like him even more, I just wish we had politicians like him here in the UK and if I was American I would most definitely give him my full support

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You're right. Alex Jones is way too wound up to be put in a position of power, haha. I'm with all the way on Ron Paul. I just had to throw in some AJ because he's a huge constitutionalist and Ron Paul supporter.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE666OCCULT

Alex Jones

He got his early stuff from Bill Cooper.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnimositisominA

Bill Cooper refused to be taken alive, now Bill Cooper dead!

Now we have Alex Jones, but let's not let these two men take up the spotlight...

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Please please please, I hope for the sake of the world, that you guys over there elect this man instead of any of the other back padding corporate shills.

I have to admit I was a big Obama fan before he got elected, but having shown his true colors, his not at all better than the Bush admin was.

If Ron Paul is elected and he can have the power to sway Congress the way it should be, in accordance with his immense reason and logic, I predict that we in the whole world indeed will see more peaceful and prosperous times.

Ron Paul 2012 from Denmark!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE666OCCULT

Alex Jones

AJ is not a great american.......

You have to look through the bs to see that he is using scare tactics to make money off of gullible individuals......

He makes a killing off of people such as yourself by "reporting" (if that is whatt you want to call it) what no other "reporter" will say or do. No matter how insane the subject is.....

I gave up on AJ along time ago, and I recomend you do the same thing.....

As far as RP, I do not see him making it...................If he does it wont be for long.......

This is LJ01's prediciton........and you can take that to the bank.....the Fed Reserve bank.........they will not let him make the drastic changes that he calls for............I guarantee it.....

I don't care how popular this comment is.......

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I've seen most of AJ's documentaries for free on youtube, watch his nightly news and listen to his radio shows.

For free.

I don't think Alex Jones is making a killing of people like me. Sure he's a pretty intense guy, but money hungry? I don't think so.

..................................................................................................................
edit on 14-1-2012 by THE666OCCULT because: Had to add periods for dramatic effect.........

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh my god.

That was spot on!
edit on 14-1-2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

As far as RP, I do not see him making it...................If he does it wont be for long.......

This is LJ01's prediciton........and you can take that to the bank.....the Fed Reserve bank.........they will not let him make the drastic changes that he calls for............I guarantee it.....

I don't care how popular this comment is.......

Oathkeepers/constitutional militia + Ron Paul + overwhelming groundswell of awareness of corruption by average citizenry > The Fed

I alluded to this in another thread. You folks can't let voter apathy turn you away from what possibly could be a revolutionary vote in every sense of the term.

The last thing anyone wants is war, but it really looks like we're heading in that direction... better to have a guy on the chair who for all intents seems to be telling the truth and is on your side.. than some slick talking jerk who only has his wallet in mind

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yeah I have to agree there, the forces aligned against him would either find a way to prevent him becoming president, or would kill him if he actually made it... That's the sad and scary truth of the world today

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Awesome vid thanks for sharing.
S&F

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

But it's like the last UK General Election.

We had most of the country by a fairly large majority talking about how they wouldn't vote Labour again because they ruined the nation in many ways over 13 years of power and don't have the interests of the people in mind. This went on for months leading to the election.

People such as myself voted for the first time because we wanted a change and that looked set but then results came and lo and behold, no clear winner because the people claiming to not vote Labour again voted for them as the safe option while the idiots surged to try and vote in the Liberal Democrats despite their ridiculous and unworkable policies.

We've had a Coalition government ever since who argue with each other because the Conservatives and the British people don't want to be part of Europe while the Lib Dems are still pushing to get us into Europe and adopting the Euro as currency.

Translate that to US politics. Lets say Paul has a majority of support in the run up to the election but when it comes down to it, people vote Romney anyway. What then?

And either way, whether Paul wins or not I still think the Republicans are trying hard to not have anyone worth electing as President running against Obama purely so he can have another 4 years to screw up and then the Republicans can swoop in and mop up in 2016 with whoever they want to back.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
In a land where common sense isn't so common
the man who has posesses it is a prophet.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join