It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Qatar's emir suggests sending Arab troops to Syria

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Qatar's emir suggests sending Arab troops to Syria

www.youtube.com

Sheikh Hamad says "some troops should go to stop killing" amid reports by activists of more deaths across the country.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.bbc.co.uk
www.tele graph.co.uk

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
To Stop the killings? yeah right he means he would start a world war three with Russia, Since Qatar Emir suggests sending troops into Syria that would also explain that Qatar may had some key involvement during the uprising in Libya.

Guess the Russians were right
"Syria: Nato 'planning direct military intervention', Russia claims "

Oh no telegraph your wrong telegraph NATO puppet propaganda news the Russians are correct it seems.

Ladies and gentlemen looks like world war three is around soon it seems.

Again to my theory i believe the protesters in Syria are backed by Sen John McCain own Group called the IRI the International Republican Institute.

don't believe me? check there own website and see who owns them.

I really do fear 2012 will be bloody

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
It does seem to be heating up according to Murphys law....
When the SHTF it begins to do so faster and faster....
The stages of rehtoric and the actions of certain parties are like a predictable dance .....
Anytime now the whirling dervishes will enter the stage, and woe betide the rest of the cast......
No fly zone next kiddies.....
maybe mother Russia can help with the aircraft carrier they have in the med....?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

The cards are all falling into place, it's going to be interesting.

People can accuse us of promoting doom and gloom all they want, but all we're doing is reacting to events that are unfolding. It seems a lot of countries are trying to get in the mix.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

"Syria: Nato 'planning direct military intervention', Russia claims "

Syria are backed by Sen John McCain own Group called the IRI the International Republican Institute.

Victory comes only from Allah.
edit on 14/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Allah has no interest in wars or humanity.The Archangelics and the guiding spirits are the natarjas in this.

Gabriel is guiding spirit of Islam.Michael/Hermes is the guiding spirit of Russia and the slavics.America and Israel is home to the demons.

If Islam will allow itself to be led by demons as in Bosnia,Wahabbism and Al Qaeda then Islam will fail and be conquered by demon Lucifer and its tower of Babel USA.Only Michael (Russia) can accomplish the destruction of this tower and the boot the demonic populace of USA and luciferic Govt back to hell.

edit on 14-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
lets send people with guns and the mindset to kill, somewhere to STOP the killing?

LETS STOP INTERFERING IN EVERYONE ELSES BUSINESS

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

huh a pro rebel supporter it seems? then? typical.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Of course I am a rebel supporter! Are you expecting me to support that PIG Bashar?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Victory comes only from Allah.
edit on 14/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

I've said it many times in my ATS posts that (based on Quran & hadiths) prophet Muhammad proclaimed a vision that "woe unto the Arabs" during end times. Interpretation: Arab countries would be in utmost devastation. PERHAPS WOULD SUFFER SIMILAR OR WORSE THAN NAGASAKI & HIROSHIMA.

The Arabs have been dreaming in LA LA land.

If there is any Arab Muslims reading this, PLEASE PLEASE I beg you to evacuate yourself and loved ones to China or Brunei (in Southeast Asia) because these countries were mentioned by prophet Muhammad as safer alternatives.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Basher is still better than muslim brotherhood or the salafis.These two are subverting islam and will be responsible for Islam's destruction. If you think muslim brotherhood is led by Allah,Think again.Muslim brotherhood and wahabbism is creation of British intelligience and British intelligience is Rothschild's puppets.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Does it matter?Muslim Brotherhood will be responsible for the downfall of the Arab world and its destruction in the hands of the anglo-saxons and the Israelis.Though I have some muslim blood from maternal side,my paternal side is Sikh religion.muslims are being led to the slaughter by the crypto jewish Sabbatean Frankists who have infiltrated and subverted Islam.If Islam wishes to survive they must stop fighting the slavic race as the slavic race will be key to the survival of humanity in the hands of Anglo-saxon/jewish onslaught. Only the slavic race Russia can vanquish the Khazarian world Empire.

Sadly,the sunnis under the influence of the wahabbi ruse which is creation of the demonic sabbatean frankists like rothschild and the Freemasons.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Of course I am a rebel supporter! Are you expecting me to support that PIG Bashar?

That means you support the American Empire and its empiricist visions and that you also support Syria been a puppet state country to America and it also means you support the mercenaries who are the doing the real killings nice job war mongering there.

I guess your a fan of Sen John McCain then it seems

Oh and i guess you don't seem to mind the Muslim brotherhood taking over then? like they are now in Libya?
edit on 15-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

That means you support the American Empire and its empiricist visions and that you also support Syria been a puppet state country to America and it also means you support the mercenaries who are the doing the real killings nice job war mongering there.

I guess your a fan of Sen John McCain then it seems

Oh and i guess you don't seem to mind the Muslim brotherhood taking over then? like they are now in Libya?
edit on 15-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

No, I do not support the "american empire". I support the people of Syria who are fighting against Bashar the Alewite Pig, whom his alewite supporters regard as GOD (they are NOT muslim, despite what the media says) and they as a small minority control the country for decades now, whereas the muslim majority is always oppressed.

And no I am not a fan of senator McCain and neither of Obama nor anyone in the government of USA.

And about the Muslim Brotherhood: Of course I support them. The prophecy is fulfilling.

edit on 15/1/2012 by sHuRuLuNi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's their region. Let Qatar and the arabs take care of it.

No Russia/China/US/Europe involvement.

If the arabs want to kill each other, it's their business.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas

Basher is still better than muslim brotherhood or the salafis.These two are subverting islam and will be responsible for Islam's destruction. If you think muslim brotherhood is led by Allah,Think again.Muslim brotherhood and wahabbism is creation of British intelligience and British intelligience is Rothschild's puppets.

Bashar is better? He is an arrogant pig, who has elevated himself to the status of GOD, LITERALLY - that is how his alewite supporters regard him. He and his supporters pride themselves on killing and raping the muslim majority. And Muslim Brotherhood is NOT wahabism. I know what wahabism is: Take a look at he saudis.
Yet, the Muslim Brotherhood are the enemies of the saudis. Mubarak was saudis friend, just as he was Israels friend too. That is why he hated the Muslim Brotherhood, because they have shown their hypocrisy.

There are only a few more left to fall - the last ones being the royal saudi family. When they fall, the prophecy is fulfilled.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I agree 100 percent. Its high time the Arab League got involved for a change. Let their soldiers learn some fighting skills or is it the West's intention to deprive them of this experience. The West who are mostly Christians should not be fighting in Muslim lands. It's a thankless job and is often seen as a " Crusader" thing. Let them settle it amongst themselves. Frankly it about time they do something for themselves rather than look to the US otherwise at this rate the US would go bankrupt soon.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Yep. The Arab League led by Qatar (U.S. central command of the M.E.), Saudi Arabia (largest arms package ever acquired from the U.S. - $60 billion), Eygpt, and Iraq.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
So if all this was prophecised then it was always going to happen and would sggest we had no choice. So what is the point in life if it is all pre planned, I understand the Muslim faith believes that we are on earth purely to pray to allah for his forgivness to get back into the higher plane.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Its high time these Muslim countries do something to help their own instead of relying on the West. When its over and done with at least no Muslim extremist can say that the Christian crusaders invade their Muslim brothers yet again. Its a thankless job so I do not see any justification to spill Western people's blood for them. You will not be seen as the liberators but invaders later on in history. There is always two sides to a coin.

top topics

join