It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles, let's discuss...again.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
"Anyone can be wrong and anyone can be right" this is the best you have?
When talking about people's opinions we are really limited to that, aren't we? That's why I prefer facts to opinions, although, if the person presenting the opinions presents also the facts on which his/her opinions was based and how he/she got to that conclusion, I must give to those opinions more weight than those that are not backed up by facts.

You have boxed yourself into a cozy corner whereby deserting your personal and social responsibility to seek and conclude by claiming "Oh well, there's no one to believe...Being a researcher, even the most credible one, doesn't mean he/she is right."
The fact that anyone can be wrong means just that, it does not (and cannot) stop me from having an opinion, and in this case my opinion is that I haven't seen yet any crop circle that looked impossible to be made by humans.

Sad that is. If one cannot take the best available information from the best, referenced resources summed to one's best efforts at theory and fact...and make conclusions...what left is there?
What's that best information and who are the best? How can we know who are the best?

"You would find yourself out of alignment with the conclusions of the most credible of researchers" on which I stand firm and conclude that there are crop geometries that are known to be man-made and known to be unresolved to their origin. WTS, those aforementioned researchers report as the only present, logical conclusion, that the unknown crop geometries were made by more enlightened minds...minds that cannot be found as human as we know terrestrial humans to be.
Could you point me to one of those most credible researchers, more specifically to text in which they state their reasons for reaching that conclusion?
Thanks in advance.

The evidence behind this, one of many evidences, is the successfully - and repeatedly - demonstrated coordination of human consciousness (particularly meditative thought, desires, wishes and requests) that were exactingly confirmed by the creation of crop geometries with attention to the finest of details (of those meditative thought, desires, wishes and requests). This includes crop geometries made inexplicably by humans and inexplicably by extraordinary minds.
Sorry, I don't understand what you mean by this, could you please rephrase it to make it easier to understand by someone that only uses English in Internet forums, like me?

Again, and lastly, I say "It doesn't take a ponderous or perpetual effort to get a good understanding of crop geometries, their history and their relevance to ETs and the paranormal. A few hours with the latest from Colin Andrews will suffice."

May I suggest that you do so.
OK, I will do that. Could you point to where should I start?

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Seriously if aliens do travel many light years to get here you think they would have a better way to lets us know than BEND SOME GRASS

Some see BENT GRASS, others, perhaps more enlightened, see much, much more.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Colin Andrews latest.

Website

Blog

Video/Audio (Over 20 min/2011-2012)

edit on 19-1-2012 by TheExopolitician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Thanks for that (although I hate videos).

Is Colin Andrews considered one of the top researchers? If yes, could you tell me why?
Is Colin Andrews' opinion considered closer to the truth than other researcher's opinions? If yes, could you please tell me why?

Thanks in advance.

edit on 19/1/2012 by ArMaP because: bad thought out question

Edit 2: your video doesn't point to a video.

edit on 19/1/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Not to seem like we're ganging up on you...

But in what way, as you seem to have implied, have crop circles enlightened you? Must admit to being very curious about that.

posted on Feb, 25 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I channel David Wilcock and would love to wade into the Light of this assuage. Within the fields of Light I am comforted.

Crop geometries, according to Ra-David, are the imaginings of the most important tethers we have to our consciousness as delivered with Love-Light. Conservation of certain mathematical goals, hexagrammatical ratios abound 3 to 4, no breakages to magnitudes up to 5, qa chain of sequence constructed by minds of the Great Builders.

Ante-dating the flux of Buddhism.

Build, pull, internal dynamics, notions of mystical Love. A wave mechanical technique that the 64 hexagrams of I-Ching, the Oneness of Beings, time and history, Western Science's 100 physical elements aside.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join