It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles, let's discuss...again.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aarcadius

I think you should refer to the first line of your signature a bit more and consider mine as well!

It's a bit like how ufo's seem to require navigation lights

Or that they seem to need light to see in the dark

Yet as it would seem a less advanced race space travel wise were are working on cloaking , have night vision so we dont show our enemy any lights and we even have cars with nightvision cameras if you have the money to spend.

So do I think any crop circles are done by MOG from ZOG..... NO!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

=D i can see that you are ready with the shut downs so ill say this. im tired, i will be finishing a 12 hour shift in an hour lol BUT

Not all UFOs have lights mate...for instance of the video posted above somewere... it was some glowing orbs(proven fake or not these reports are in the thousands).

now for some logic.
as a race that has not mastered anti gravity tech we do not know what the requirements are for it, what the repercussions of using such tech are. So we cannot say that lights are not required. but if you are still saying that they are not required then please show me the document that has made you the expert on the topic.

I'm sure you'll find something to call me on and i look forward to reading about it tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
reply to post by n00bUK

Ask, and ye shall receive...

Although what you receive depends on who you're asking.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by Kester

I would love to see the full episode of that!

Do you happen to have it...or do I need to go youtube hunting?

I don't have it. Good luck with your hunt!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Originally posted by Kester

IIRC That was later proved to be faked I am sure its on another thread on here.

Do you have any idea of the nature of that proof?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

IIRC That was later proved to be faked I am sure its on another thread on here.

Just found an explanation that the lights were superimposed and the circle forming was timelapsed. Marvellous how he managed the timelapse with the vegetation waving in the wind and the constant light levels given the technology of the time.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

In a complete aside, but it does pertain to the subject in a round about sort of way...sort of.

Road not taken. is the title of a short story by Harry Turtledove that posits the possibility that just because a race has FTL, it doesn't necessarily follow that the rest of their technology is super-advanced... Unlikely? Oh, yes, very. But?

As I said, barely germane to the topic at hand.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by seagull

I haven't read through the whole thread yet (SO much great reading tonight to get to it all!) ... so forgive me if this has already been said, but...

I love the way in the movie Thrive - how they pull the crop circle up into a 3 dimensional picture. My eyes became saucers and my jaw dropped, like suddenly I understood... and then forgot again.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I always get the image of an elevator inspector . Maybe they aren't meant to be messages to us , maybe they are a : Inspected by _______ type thing .

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Can someone please tell me how to embed the video on this website properly? every time I do it it says malformed video
edit on 15-1-2012 by Tropictul because: Malformed video

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Go to the vid on You Tube... then click "share". You will see a link comes up. Don't copy that link. Click "options". Then click the box "long link". Copy that link. Come to ATS and click "VID: YOUTUBE". Then paste the link. Then, erase from the "v=" and everything to the left of that. Post.

edit on 15-1-2012 by angellicview because: Misspelling

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tropictul

Can someone please tell me how to embed the video on this website properly? every time I do it it says malformed video
edit on 15-1-2012 by Tropictul because: Malformed video

There's a thread called 'A place to practice linking and embedding' where you can practice. Ummm, but I don't know how to link to it.

I got your video on here by deleting everything except the code after the = sign.
edit on 15-1-2012 by Kester because: addition

edit on 15-1-2012 by Kester because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

There is a precedent of circles in history, although from what I've seen so far none of them were complex.

The following excerpt from a longer documentary makes a case for many of the crop circles being done by MI5 for psyco-social purposes. They believe some circles are anomalous however.

Fascinating subject, but WAY to full of disinfo at this point to easily untangle.

It doesn't take a ponderous or perpetual effort to get a good understanding of crop geometries, their history and their relevance to ETs and the paranormal. A few hours with the latest from Colin Andrews will suffice.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

=D i can see that you are ready with the shut downs so ill say this. im tired, i will be finishing a 12 hour shift in an hour lol BUT

Not all UFOs have lights mate...for instance of the video posted above somewere... it was some glowing orbs(proven fake or not these reports are in the thousands).

now for some logic.
as a race that has not mastered anti gravity tech we do not know what the requirements are for it, what the repercussions of using such tech are. So we cannot say that lights are not required. but if you are still saying that they are not required then please show me the document that has made you the expert on the topic.

I'm sure you'll find something to call me on and i look forward to reading about it tomorrow.

Now for some REAL logic who says they use anti gravity have you found this and read it

We dont even know 100% for sure that ufo's flown by et's exist!
edit on 17-1-2012 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
UFO's/aliens as a cause for crop circles is only one possible explanation... ...and one I don't necessarily subscribe to.

I don't know what causes them. I'm thinking there are several causes, and that includes people sneaking out into fields at night, and making 'em. After all, we've seen 'em do it. Some of the other circles? A tad more mysterious... Which doesn't automatically equate to aliens from where ever... It merely means no source has been uncovered.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull

UFO's/aliens as a cause for crop circles is only one possible explanation... ...and one I don't necessarily subscribe to.

You would find yourself out of alignment with the conclusions of the most credible of researchers.

I don't know what causes them. I'm thinking there are several causes, and that includes people sneaking out into fields at night, and making 'em.

You would find yourself in alignment with the conclusions of all researchers.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Being a researcher, even the most credible one, doesn't mean he/she is right.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by TheExopolitician

Being a researcher, even the most credible one, doesn't mean he/she is right.

Who, then, would you form your own theories, facts or conclusions from? "Resonance"?

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheExopolitician
Who, then, would you form your own theories, facts or conclusions from? "Resonance"?
I don't form facts, facts already exist, I may only recognised them as such (and I also may fail to recognise them as such).

As for theories and conclusions, they are only the result of my perception of facts and of the information presented by other people, researchers or not (although, obviously, a researcher is supposed to know a little more than a "common" person about the subject, although I have seen many people call themselves researchers while acting more as a repeater of what other people say), and as they are the result of my perception and interpretation, they can be as wrong as anyone else's theories and conclusions.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Dia(il)logical baloney. "Anyone can be wrong and anyone can be right" this is the best you have?

You have boxed yourself into a cozy corner whereby deserting your personal and social responsibility to seek and conclude by claiming "Oh well, there's no one to believe...Being a researcher, even the most credible one, doesn't mean he/she is right."

Sad that is. If one cannot take the best available information from the best, referenced resources summed to one's best efforts at theory and fact...and make conclusions...what left is there?

Back to my original quote for reference "Originally posted by seagull

[i]"You would find yourself out of alignment with the conclusions of the most credible of researchers" on which I stand firm and conclude that there are crop geometries that are known to be man-made and known to be unresolved to their origin. WTS, those aforementioned researchers report as the only present, logical conclusion, that the unknown crop geometries were made by more enlightened minds...minds that cannot be found as human as we know terrestrial humans to be.

The evidence behind this, one of many evidences, is the successfully - and repeatedly - demonstrated coordination of human consciousness (particularly meditative thought, desires, wishes and requests) that were exactingly confirmed by the creation of crop geometries with attention to the finest of details (of those meditative thought, desires, wishes and requests). This includes crop geometries made inexplicably by humans and inexplicably by extraordinary minds.

Again, and lastly, I say "It doesn't take a ponderous or perpetual effort to get a good understanding of crop geometries, their history and their relevance to ETs and the paranormal. A few hours with the latest from Colin Andrews will suffice."

May I suggest that you do so.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join