It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ats comedy thread-When are you ats addicted

page: 2
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:
AF1

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
When you don't believe 95% of the stuff posted, yet you still come back everyday hoping that their will be something......




posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Gee thanks Saphronia, but I am already taken.

Try that great hunk of manliness William one Sac!
A fine catch he is indeed, but you have to fight off connie and Bamf first


Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Saphronia
hmmm, i dream about having an affair with a certain mod--and he knows who he is.




Netchicken !!!


[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Netchicken]



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 07:36 AM
link   
You know you are addicted to ATS when:
(10) You know the news BEFORE it happens.
(9) You realized that ATS 2.0 is no longer the web address www.xmb.abovetopsecret.com
(8) You actually think avatars are the real pictures of forum members.
(7) You tell your family stories taken directly from ATS and you tell them who wrote them.
(6) When the NWO is coming to you for information.
(5) When you email other ATS members whe the board is down.
(4) You believed that the Department of Homeland Security had joined the board, and you were mad about it.
(3) You realize you spend more time talking to people you have never met than you do talking to people you know.
(2) You spend hours searching the net for new information, just so that you can be the first to post it.

And finally

(1) You're abducted by aliens and the only thought going through your head is, wait until the board hears about this.

_____________________________________________
Be Cool
K_OS

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by K_OS]



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I saw what you wrote K_OS!! That is so sad, so funny and so true!! I was literally falling on the floor laughing!!
I am guilty of them all + one more

I loved your number 1 reason the best!! Too damn funny!!
Magestica

Edit* I had to go back and edit this, I was laughing so hard I couldn't type!

[Edited on 4/16/03 by magestica]



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
IM soo pathetic
i am guilty of all of these. AND WHERE IS MY SIMON POSTER!!!!

1. You are also and adcit when you have goen to all the old boards that are still up and try to post.

2. you are always wonder whats goin on in the cosmic fourm.

3. You despartly want to become the member of distinction.

4. you get mad when another mod is chosen and its not you



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
You know you are addicted to ATS when:
(10) You know the news BEFORE it happens.
(9) You realized that ATS 2.0 is no longer the web address www.xmb.abovetopsecret.com
(8) You actually think avatars are the real pictures of forum members.
(7) You tell your family stories taken directly from ATS and you tell them who wrote them.
(6) When the NWO is coming to you for information.
(5) When you email other ATS members whe the board is down.
(4) You believed that the Department of Homeland Security had joined the board, and you were mad about it.
(3) You realize you spend more time talking to people you have never met than you do talking to people you know.
(2) You spend hours searching the net for new information, just so that you can be the first to post it.

And finally

(1) You're abducted by aliens and the only thought going through your head is, wait until the board hears about this.

_____________________________________________
Be Cool
K_OS

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by K_OS]


He made it sound like Letterman's Top Ten List



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   

You guys are great.

That was quite a list.

I know I'm addicted. Can't get enough.


I like ATS because I can interact with people from all over the world. I think that's pretty cool



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
IM soo pathetic
i am guilty of all of these. AND WHERE IS MY SIMON POSTER!!!!



Sorry, only Member of distinction receive this poster. You still have to wait a little bit.


P.S : Why did I receive a Simon naked poster ???????



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang
well i'm guilty of
1 having ats as my homepage
2 getting mad when the board goes down
3 double checking news i hear other places to see if it surfaced here yet.

so i guess i'm addicted.


This is SOOOOOOOO me. We are all hopeless!



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Maybe we could start a new forum called ATS rehab, but we'd probably get addicted to that too. We have all been sucked in and there's no way out! HELP!!! No one hears me.



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:18 AM
link   
*microphone whines*

"Hello, my name is Gazrok...and I am an ATS addict..."

"It has been 5 minutes, since my last post"

*clapping*

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Gazrok]



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I don't need help!

Denial is the first step.

I'm not denying anything!

Yes, I am.

I think they're on to me...



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 01:08 PM
link   
it funny b/c i'm at school right now posting, lmao


as for the crush its the girl beside me in computers class i'm looking at her now lol what a joke she is



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
*microphone whines*

"Hello, my name is Gazrok...and I am an ATS addict..."

"It has been 5 minutes, since my last post"

*clapping*

[Edited on 16-4-2003 by Gazrok]


HI Gazrok welcome to our little group. First we much take all you ats gear. Do you have a poster of simon??? IF so i need it to ummmm quarentine



posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

Originally posted by Quicksilver
IM soo pathetic
i am guilty of all of these. AND WHERE IS MY SIMON POSTER!!!!



Sorry, only Member of distinction receive this poster. You still have to wait a little bit.


P.S : Why did I receive a Simon naked poster ???????


ONE WORD............................. EBAY






t funny b/c i'm at school right now posting, lmao


Thats funny cause i always do that. Lol ive even shown my teachers
Ive lost friends over the site but hey r u my friend??



posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Mr. Chicken sorry for the misunderstand but i do not now nor have i ever had dreams about you. again to clarify..i do not now nor have i ever had dreams about you. the mod i dream about "KNOWS" who he is...thank you goodnight.


AF1

posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Now that you teased us Saph, we gotta know who it is!!!!!



posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I have a new cruch on someone on ATS..............................................magesti ca



posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
I have a new cruch on someone on ATS..............................................magesti ca


I'm flattered really
but my heart belongs to another~

Plus I'm too old for you hee hee!
Magestica



posted on Apr, 17 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I saw what you wrote K_OS!! That is so sad, so funny and so true!! I was literally falling on the floor laughing!!
I am guilty of them all + one more

I loved your number 1 reason the best!! Too damn funny!!
Magestica

Edit* I had to go back and edit this, I was laughing so hard I couldn't type!

[Edited on 4/16/03 by magestica]


What is the one more??

I too am guilty of a lot of these...lol
_____________________________________________
Be Cool
K_OS



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join