It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL truth about ALIENS

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

At 22:41 he screwed up. Sorry, BS......

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I have not watched the video because 2 hours is for those who have the time lol.

and the comments on the snippets are nothing but bad... so i avoided all of them to -.-

However, if any one person knew all this info and put a video up after 10 mins there wouldn't be a trace of it mate...or him...UNLESS the video was all an "explanation for existence" in which case Ive seen enough of those videos myself. Got sick of them telling me the meaning for things that they them selves have most likely convinced themselves of, i mean if you stare enough at a white wall you will start seeing more then a white wall.. till i found Zach Sitchin...He has alot of random facts that fit amazingly well within everything we know and spread today. And his sources for the information is the ruins of a civilization built by man. But even then i cannot say that im sure =\

anyway Thank You OP ill get around to watching the video at one point i hope...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

The distance to the super moon, I do not understand science and I as well had trouble with the travel fuel needed to reach it, I am not a rocket scientist nor is he and really wished he left that section out of the movie.

But because I do not understand it does not mean is it BS, since the rest of everything he has put together over the last year and half I have found a ton of documentation to backup the claims within.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by matadoor

yeah does he not realize that space travel uses different fuels and technology's than commercial air travel. I don't know, I'm 34 minutes in and this guy is so far coming off as purely uneducated. he is basically saying that our science that we see, touch, feel, and experience is crap. But we will see where he goes with it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Part two starts out covering/reviewing the under world gods and the consistency of the number seven in all religions. As well as the number 666. I love part two much more then part one, but one is like the kindergarten and part two is more precise and direct.

Remember brainwashing is nothing more than a lye repeat over and over till we think it is truth. As we have all been brainwashed to think many things that are wrong.

Example we think the U.S is a democracy when in fact it was not to be such. We think the U.S is a country but in law both ours and internationally it is not. It is a Union, not a Country but in fact the individual States are individual Countries.

Remember a repeating of a lye does not make it truth. But those are covered in my law threads found here on ATS.

edit on 14-1-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm going to watch the entire thing, but knowing there will be distortions. But I'll watch both parts. To begin with, the opening of darkness and then the first thought is not correct.

There was no beginning and no darkness, if so there would be an ending. We are in infinity, an infinite system of foreverness, infinite energies of person/place and things, infinite upgrades for levels, and have always existed in one form or another. In no time, for measurements in endlessness are impossible, for wherever you strive to measure, as you move the dot around its still the same equal volume of endlessness in all directions.

In the "beginning" which is an erroneous concept, for it always was, and always will be, comes ideas, and much like the double slit experiment where the electron interacted with itself, ie every possible and probable timeline existed, one must simply ask, is there something, why something and not nothing. And then you realize that every single possible and probable answer would exist simulataneously, but nothingness simple is nothing so isn't really a part of the equation.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yes the matrix is the womb of mother, but mother isn't the stage. And we have infinite Family. Mothers energy is love and equality, fathers is freedom and creativity and these must be wedded to progress. They're both real people and our Family.

The dark side is not a thought of light, its the consequence of lower grades, making wrong choices, so can be predicted but is not a creation of Love and Light.

We're in infinity, infinite beings in a system of infinite progression and the universe is a tiny portion of the intinite ominverse, more like being inserted into a computer, dream lab. Evil isn't on par with Light. Its the consequence of regressing Love, which we all enjoyed in innocence and unity. Its not like equal sides to the chess game. One is intellect soul and progression, and the other is a kind of insanity that has to be healed and everyone does eventually get healed in combination with their free willl blessing it. Eventually that happens, where every spirit yearns for wholeness and happiness, they bottom out so to speak.

Darkness does not create souls. It does sort of try to send projections/seeds, and tries to mimick the Creator and Family above, but its limited to very low levels, and this duality dream school and will be loved back to life in the end. These are spirits that did not want to abandon their posiitions to become tiny students in the tests, to go from great to small, and try to progress to the next level by the praciticums. They had too much ego and enjoyed adulation from the easy to corrupt and lie, students in the tests.

This is not equal sides.[

Distortions. And no its not Male Spirits attached to a passive female stage. All Spirits/Souls are Male and Female equally and family below is symbol for the Love of Family Above.

God, if you even believe in One, is not Male. Mom and Dad equallly.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I will not give away the ending for you, but will say you have a much better understanding then most and you will not be disappointed.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I see the sun as a mirror, crystal mirror, the stars like diamonds, streaming in the endless light from Beyond/Heaven or paradise and Love. And this world in sad shape, for it was lowered in frequency due to fights and disharmony. But, it was created in innocence, mirrored reflection of Beyond, a teeter totter, hanging in the balance between light and dark, and highly interactive. The more we are kind and love, the more miracles and Family/Guides are with us, and vice versa. The more wars and fights and lack of love and equality, the more dark has access. So it brought earth down to be under its control, but earth is still a school and still a step up from the gravity or hellzone/winterlands.

Its been very cloudy so haven't had a chance to sungaze much for months. But that is the most joyful experience. And the sun is highly interactive, it will cut out of thick clouds to light up your room, with one positive thought.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have always enjoyed your threads and post Unity, for anyone seeking enlightenment please check out the threads by unity, if we remain open minded to all possibilities our knowledge will never stop growing.

For those whom minds have remained closed I wish you the best and hope you find your peace and desires. For us of light will soon be returning home shortly and those left behind will in fact witness first hand the prophesies of Armageddon.

Love shall always return to love, as hate will keep you forever trapped in darkness.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've listened to the video first ten minutes, I have to disagree to that man, there are no two sides like bad and good, dark or light, this concept is for humans to learn the life they live, but the "universe" is far more than that.
It takes infinite "elements" for a universe/matrix to coexist with "everything" in it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I half expected his mom to walk by in the background, thus ruining his take and eliciting a "GAH get out of here mom!"
Super weak demonic voice too.
Any regular joe claiming to be the anti-christ is a joke.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

now that is one scary antichrist --- i prefer damian though

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Daivana

Only a few ideas at the beginning, the rest, so far, and I have to admit to having hours more, but this first hour is remarkable. He has a good overview. I consider the leaders either demons or serving that.

And people enter here for tough lessons, but also, to try and nudge others out and some for a while can even become overcome by the frequencies and traps here, and then their Loved Ones and Family above come and wake them up, and push them hard to get out too.

What Dreams May Come

Like Robin Williams when he rescued his wife.

It doesnt show the end but at the end she keeps rejecting him and he is beginning to be overcome by the frequency, and to forget.

He tells her, he forgives her, she had committed suicide after all the kids died in one car crash and then her husband later on, and she blamed self.

She Why, for killing my children and my dear sweet husband?

He said, for being such a wonderful person, that a guy would want to leave heaven to hang around with you in hell!

Then as he sinks she wakes up and grabs him and they're out of there.

I wish it was that fast for us!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Yeah, it is. Travel to the moon, through space, means that a craft must break earth's gravity, then cruise through space at the speed that was attained from the burn to leave earth's orbit. The craft does not need to expend fuel, until it needs to reduce speed if it intends to land.

If not, a simple trajectory to use the moon's gravity via a swing around the moon, plus a small rocket burn, will return the craft to Earth orbit.

The craft does not need to expend fuel during this entire trip.

Whoever posted this video, has more crap inside themselves than a large cow does after a hefty eating spree.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

By the way that was a great movie..."What Dreams may Come"....I'd rather watch that 2 hour movie then the one offered by the OP...

Sorry I tried to watch it but .....I, thought there would be truths revealed not some bonehead reading a script written by who knows who...no proof, no real science, just absolute regurgitated B.S. in my opinion....

Why, are our pupils black ...give me a break. Ever take a picture and get the classic RED Eye syndrome? that is light reflecting off the back of the eye...the pupil appears black most of the time because it is a hole in which light passes to the back of the eye to the optic nerve...what a joke.

Video a waste of time...now back to the movie...Robbin Williams is brilliant in this movie by the way.

edit on 14-1-2012 by Andronian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am a heathen, because I don't understand how the antichrist doesn't comprehend rocket science, shape form or function at least.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
seems like alot of psudeo-science religio new age bs.

1) His main point is that there is two worlds, which he ripped off straight from the masons/ catharsis, basically the material world is the World of Darkness, or the place we know as Earth, while the World of Light is the world of the spirits. We beings of Darkness are able to connect to the World of Light if we "atune" ourselves to it.

2)He asks the question, if our Sun is so bright that it lights up our planet, how come it does not light up the Universe as well? Well I am no astrologist but I`m pretty sure that is because light travels differently in space? Can anyone help me out?

3)He also asks the question... why do all living creatures have big black retinas? Why no other color?

4)Why has this world not have a single second without a war going on ever since we first walked this Earth?

5)Is the LORD in the bible... really Lucifer? (this topic has been discussed to death on this forum not even gonna bother)

www.disclose.tv...

Yes, it seems like a cop, protect and serve? No, steal America's money and abduct them (almost in the manner of aliens) if they have anything to say about it. Why do humans hide behind lies? Because they are not smart enough to provide truth.

Here is one truth about an alien - they have white skin not grey.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Andronian

Yes that is a great movie. But so is this. I'm now finally starting part 2. What he shares in the bible I already knew since my teenage years when I finally got through it, and the second part I guess will be on what he thinks is going to happen. I'm not sure this second sun, is really the freeing just yet, not for earth. I always think the stars will line up and the Light will come in from the Great Central Star, earth will go up. Also, the ones who are harming others, I don't see them as trapped forever, but they will be set free and healed as well. For this is the teleos moment. All energy uplifts and progresses, and I can't say how it all goes down, nor if there is clean up and some consequence dealing with things people have done, literally to transform and heal them. But I truly see that this will be for all, I've always seen that. i argued with the priest as a teenager and told him humans were not going to go to hell. Something in me has always seen that this world is going to be set free.

However, it is important to see with discernment, what love is. In our religions, in any writings, in the world, the government. What is Love? Does Love allow people to live on the streets at -40, in Ottawa in January because they're mentally ill or not a good slave?

We need to have a good focus on what Love is.

In any case, no matter what I trust in my spiritual Father/Mother and Family, have experienced them, and Father saying it was time to come home and Mother saying to save the children in prayer, and place it all in Their hands how the change will occur, for I believe there is a plan. But no truly loving heart would allow someone to be trapped in darkness. They would do as Robin Williams did, as Christ did, and as many many many Love and Light spirits/souls did, and do.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

ok i just stopped watching this crap as soon as he refereed to refuelling in interstellar space between the earth and the moon interstellar is between the stars not between the earth and the moon i really think he should keep taking his meds

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join