It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL truth about ALIENS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
So much activity about aliens on ATS, so I thought it was time to answer all your questions if you bare with me and watch this video you will walk away with more truth then you have ever heard before. This information is not for the soft hearted, but for those whom wish TRUTH and ONLY TRUTH.

Some will stop early on for one reason or another and they will lose the lessons contained within, so I beg you do not turn it off fight any instinct you have to dismiss it as BS, for this information will build slow at first but by the end you will learn ALL about every species of ALIENS on THIS PLANET.

Beginning transcript:

Goodbye cruel world. You have heard this term before, and ironically, it is not far from the truth. You know you live in an evil world. You know there is something terribly wrong with this world. You know there are wars going on “throughout this world”. You know murders, rapes, beatings and abuses are occurring in every community, in every country, throughout the world. You know this, but, you don’t know where you are right now. You assume this world to be a place of beauty filled with corruptions, and you are confused as to why this is. It is time for you to finally know truth. It is time for you to know everything. This video may not be for you. I would suggest that if you are employed or are supportive of the established system, you should turn this off now. However, if you know deep inside this world can not be all the universe has to offer, watch on. For those destined to finally know all truth, and understand the true nature of the universe, as well as this world you inhabit, brace yourself for the ride you never imagined possible before.

Those who watch this video will learn the real secret to immortality where death or suicide can not touch you again. Even more, those who watch this video will experience the unimaginable; the reality you thought never existed, you will understand how to reunite with loved ones who you thought had passed away. Before you begin to see all the evidence, you will need to understand a very basic foundation. You will understand just one and only one foundation that will assist you to understand where you really are right now. I will offer you a brief story. After all, human beings like a good story. I will keep this story brief, knowing you are currently a human being, and knowing your attention span is very limited. The story goes like this…

I do have the entire transcript for those whom do not have access to video functions just send me a U2U contact with you email address and will send you a copy. In subject please put transcript thank you.

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

edit on 14/1/2012 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

POSTING VIDEO LINKS: PLEASE READ!
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

POSTING WORK WRITTEN BY OTHERS: PLEASE READ!
Going forward, if you post something that is not 100% your own writing or work you must use the EX TAG, post NO MORE THAN 10% of the original (or three paragraphs, whichever is least), and GIVE A LINK TO THE SOURCE MATERIAL. If the work you are posting is not on the internet, from a book for example, you MUST give a credit for that Book ( the title), its Author and Publisher.

edit on January 14th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Two hours?

Can someone who watched it tell us what this is all about?

I don't have that much time.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014

That is only part one of two. Lots of information to cover it explains every thing from the landing on the moon NOT, to every alien species that exists on this planet. It was 8hours but has been condensed to bring forth the information in the quickest possible means. Please book mark it for another time, do not deny yourself this information.

You can open it in another tab played from youtube so you can listen to it as you do other things. The video parts are not as important since all is explained verbally.
edit on 14-1-2012 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Could you give us an overview & summarise what the video is about?

That way, if it all sounds plausible then it'd be worth watching the whole 2 hour vid & learn more on it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

If the first 15 to 30 minutes covers intro and moon landings, then the history of GODS and ALIENS begin from the very beginning of time covering every culture known to humans today. This is truth and not for all to hear.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Here is another video by the same youtube poster who posted the OP video series -

He claims to be the Anti Christ so I suppose we should listen to him! lol

I think going directly to the source should tell us if we want to invest the 2 hours. Comments have been disabled for the video in question which is never a good sign. Interesting but still, So far...undetermined....checking for a name I can google comments or feedback related to this series.

The Message of the Antichrist

edit on 14-1-2012 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

That is the same person but you will miss understand that video if you did not take his whole classroom of lessons, you are trying to start at the end instead of the beginning.

There is no subject section of that video because that is one of two the comment subject section is on the second one.

The use of Anti Christ is sarcastic since over history there has been many Anti Christ and this is all part of the teachings exposed within.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
seems like alot of psudeo-science religio new age bs.

1) His main point is that there is two worlds, which he ripped off straight from the masons/ catharsis, basically the material world is the World of Darkness, or the place we know as Earth, while the World of Light is the world of the spirits. We beings of Darkness are able to connect to the World of Light if we "atune" ourselves to it.

2)He asks the question, if our Sun is so bright that it lights up our planet, how come it does not light up the Universe as well? Well I am no astrologist but I`m pretty sure that is because light travels differently in space? Can anyone help me out?

3)He also asks the question... why do all living creatures have big black retinas? Why no other color?

4)Why has this world not have a single second without a war going on ever since we first walked this Earth?

5)Is the LORD in the bible... really Lucifer? (this topic has been discussed to death on this forum not even gonna bother)

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Religions of every kind is covered yes but not in the way you think, this is all truth, foundational truth about all Aliens, religions, science. The video is to help you understand where you are today, what planet you live on, and will give you the means to get off of this planet of sorrows. When your time comes.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola

That is the same person but you will miss understand that video if you did not take his whole classroom of lessons, you are trying to start at the end instead of the beginning.

There is no subject section of that video because that is one of two the comment subject section is on the second one.

I am not saying it won't be interesting and worth a watch. There is a lot of truth that is mingled in with lies so I take it all in and try to weigh each portion of information considering source and gut feeling among other factors.
I think this person Vindicated68 is selling a personal philosophy though and it is debatable. By sell I think there might be a sales pitch to follow the 2 or 4 hours (if theres 2 vids) judging by this from the same author: TRUTH CAN MAKE YOU OVER $100,000 IN 4 WEEKS

The website is suddenreality.com and it completely PROVES that the greatest deception since the foundation of this world is the biblical interpretation. SR proves that indeed the Serpent and Eve make all human children and not Adam and Eve. S.R. proves that the Lord of the Old Testament is really the Devil in Disguise playing God before the Hebrews. S.R. proves that the New Testament was launched by the Roman Empire and the Hebrews who lost their religious faith when the man nowadays called Jesus destroyed their religion by proving that humans were the children of the Devil and the Devil was the Lord the Hebrews followed. After the public murder of the man called Jesus, they resurrected faith by defaming the name of Jesus in the churches as the New LORD and Saviour, resurrecting the old Lord of the Old Testament that Jesus had destroyed. However, although billions follow false lies that justify modern evil today as it did thousands of years ago, where Satans most loyal and devout children in law enforcement and military and government and even the churches continue to harm people in the guise of righteousness - all will be exploited at S.R. Here is the best part, recently it was discovered that S.R. follows under religion tax laws and under the Charity Laws, using Paypal, new Millionaires can be made quickly. So, for those who know the bible has been corrupted by the evils of man, and want to make huge money promoting the truth and using the Paypal and membership structure at S.R, you and trusted friends and family can and colleagues can profit from the truth - before New Years. Sound to be good to be true? No long sales speech or lies here, just straight goods. Achieve over $100,000 in the next 4 weeks – legally and guaranteed. You must be familiar with Google, Paypal.com as well as Facebook or related website. You must be able to put up $35 in Paypal and follow the simple steps. You will be introducing a few people over a few days…then…relax for 4 weeks! For those who can take the time to call a lawyer, an accountant or paypal to confirm this, then make one account with paypal and follow the legal instructions – this is guaranteed. BRAND NEW - STRUCTURED – EASY – SIMPLY JUST WORKS!!! The idiot will talk themselves out of something that works and profess themselves to be a skeptic, but a smart person will be humble and talk themselves into trying something that works and barely costs a cent or time to try – they win. You can not achieve by denial of opportunity, but by giving something new an honest try – they win. If you want to debunk or debate it, call a lawyer and try to debate, call an accountant and try to debate, call paypal and try to debate – we however will not correspond with a debate. We will only correspond with those who will MAKE IT HAPPEN IN 4 WEEKS! This costs less than delivered pizza and 100% works – if you can’t try this and give yourself a chance ONE TIME in your life to prove that it works – you will never succeed. Give this a ONE TIME chance and it WILL WORK for YOU! Just make the calls to prove it is legitimate, and then spend a few hours making it work and then just sit back. This WORKS 100% and only comes around every generation with a new launch. P.S. You must have the ability to read well and communicate well with others. Send an email to [email protected] to get started immediately

This was on a Spirituality Religion and Faith board and the guy claims to be the Anti Christ. I don't know. He seems a little schizophrenic to me already.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
Two hours?

Can someone who watched it tell us what this is all about?

I don't have that much time.

What's it about?
A guy on utube rambling on about spirits of light and dark.
Not my cup of tea, so I didn't watch all of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You will never see a place to send money or make a donation of any kind, he has no contact info at all and tells you not to contact him for he will not respond he spent his own money to make the videos he use to be a lawyer/attorney in Canada. So no fear of a request for anything but your time to watch listen and learn the truth.

I read in your post about S.R and tax exempt charity stuff pay pal accounts, that is all false I have known him for 2 years and never ever has he taken a dime or asked for one, he is not tax exempt or have anything to buy. Who every wrote that is clueless or has stolen and packaged his truth for sale.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Religions of every kind is covered yes but not in the way you think, this is all truth, foundational truth about all Aliens, religions, science. The video is to help you understand where you are today, what planet you live on, and will give you the means to get off of this planet of sorrows. When your time comes.

truth ? or hearsay ? He is reading some sci-fi book and passing it as truth. He can't demonstrante any of it , or even lift the curtian to give me a peak?

how can you sit there and tell me this is all truth? show me his truth , show me something he can unveil for me that nobody else can.

There just empty words with no basis , merit , of proof.

and you dare ask me to take it as truth ?

Why would got give a brain to use critical think and problem solve if i was to follow every tom dick and harry that comes along with the "truth" drums?

Does this guy think he is christ ? does he really believe he has the truth ?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Truth is NOT for all, many will fight it till their last breath no matter how much proof or evidence is provided. I have researched this topic for many many years, I was ordained in 1998 and learned even more truth the churches of today will NOT teach you.
After learning this truth I quickly begun to speak out against the churches of all religions. But I not having the gift of gab have not been able to bring forth the truths I have learned, UNTIL V, he explains all things clearly and easy to follow covering every thing from the oldest of writings Sumerian to the newest with videos to back and show where he is coming from.

If you like to do some of your own research this is a great place to start.
www.thelostbooks.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

"Truth is NOT for all"

neither is common sense apparently...

"many will fight it till their last breath no matter how much proof or evidence is provided."

That's not true , Show me something you can do , that i can't with the "truth" you've discovered

Can you give me one example?

Can you defy gravity ? can you call an alien ? can you call an angel ? can you move a mountain ? can you drink poison and live ? can you fly ? can you remove the curtains in space to show me something nobody seen before ?

how about something easy . Since you know the universes truth can you do a simple task for me ? since i'm in an illusion?

change the color of water for me , from clear to red? Simple enough no ? Can you do it ?

"I have researched this topic for many many years, I was ordained in 1998 and learned even more truth the churches of today will NOT teach you. "

yes , many people research there own things for many years , it doesn't mean there right , or figured out the truth. It just means there gullable enough to keep going with it , regardless of the dead ends, the fairy tales and blatant lies.

You just choose to keep going forward , on something you believe to be the truth ...

but reality says opposite. Unless you can demonstrate something you can do and i can't? simply because you know truth and i don't?

"After learning this truth I quickly begun to speak out against the churches of all religions."

I think you mean "One View of Truth"

"But I not having the gift of gab have not been able to bring forth the truths I have learned"

a.k.a be a snakes oil salesmen. Try and tell people 1+1 =3 , when they keep saying how did you get to that ? 1+1=2. your job is to force fit that 3 with words instead of some tangable evidence

It's not easy to do thats why you need someone else with more experince selling bs

"If you like to do some of your own research this is a great place to start"

lol the lost books.

The found books have enough errors contradictions edits and just evilness feel to it .

why would i even consider the lost books ? why am i going to fuel the ignorance fire ?

I'll ask you one more time.

Can you do something with your "truth" that i can't do with mine? Besides speak of fairy tales?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I keep getting an error occured after the opening credits. I read on these opening credits that the video is 100% free, due to the fact that it wouldn't play, I clicked on the part 2 and guess what? Youtube said: This video contains content from Channel 4, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

If it's 100% free, what copyright infringement could there be. Oh well, blocked huh!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

You will never see a place to send money or make a donation of any kind, he has no contact info at all and tells you not to contact him for he will not respond he spent his own money to make the videos he use to be a lawyer/attorney in Canada. So no fear of a request for anything but your time to watch listen and learn the truth.

I read in your post about S.R and tax exempt charity stuff pay pal accounts, that is all false I have known him for 2 years and never ever has he taken a dime or asked for one, he is not tax exempt or have anything to buy. Who every wrote that is clueless or has stolen and packaged his truth for sale.

Fair enough. Possible he has been misrepresented in that ext quote he supposedly wrote.
I will probably give them a listen and see what he has to say.
Not saying I will take it all to heart but I do not see any reason to fear the guy or what he has to say either. The Anti- Christ stuff is still a little "off putting" though.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well I'm bored and was looking for something to do today. I guess I found it. It's always interesting to listen to this stuff wether it is true or not.

This is the way I look at it. If it's crap it's crap. If it is real then thosr who have listened will have a better understanding of our world and our reality. I'll let you know what I think when I have reviewed both films.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
"I told you the truth, from a certain point of view."
-Obi-Wan Kenobi-

I had to remove the last part , it´s just that people who claim to know "the truth",
seriously p**s me off.
edit on 14-1-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2012 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LionOfGOD

Truth is not for all, a lame argument but it is fact.

I teach real law in my other threads, so many so called patriots think they have the answer and yet I prove them wrong ever time. As many of them end up in jail fined or worse. I show them the truth in law, the facts that the courts will and do recognize, but they would rather follow a snake oils sales man or whimsical idea that has no standing in a court of law.

Many claim they want freedom I teach them how to do it lawfully, but they would rather not, only claiming they want freedom but in fact they would rather stay slaves.

So call it lame, but the facts remain, truth is NOT for all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join