It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Accounts Closed by Church Groups in Seattle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I live in Seattle and I found in today's online (Seattle Times) a news article about 2 very large church groups who have closed all of their Bank of America accounts and they are placing their money in local financial institutions.

One church group is the (CCGS) The Church Council of Greater Seattle....which represents over 300 local churches.

Link: seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Now...this is the way to protest!

edit on 14-1-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

I really hope this catches on throughout the country. With churches, small businesses, not for profits, and basically anyone else who will listen. Bury the big banks, all of them, not just BOA!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Looks like someone is thinking strategically ..and no protest and camps and having the group co opted by media with adhomin attacks . Just large groups of people deciding to do the right thing together at the right time . ..peace

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I live in Seattle and I found in today's online (Seattle Times) a news article about 2 very large church groups who have closed all of their Bank of America accounts and they are placing their money in local financial institutions.

One church group is the (CCGS) The Church Council of Greater Seattle....which represents over 300 local churches.

Link: seattletimes.nwsource.com...

Now...this is the way to protest!

edit on 14-1-2012 by caladonea because: correction

It's nice to see the church practice what it preaches. The predatory capitalist banking industry is so ungodly and so anti-biblical that to not protest it is completely hypocritical of a Christian. It is, by its very nature, an embodiment of Satanism.

Anyway, awesome news.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
This is great!!

Good for them

I hope more take this route and leave BOA as well as other big banks.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
awesome I used to live in Seattle !glad they did this hope it catches on!!

join