It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Cases of Reincarnation that skeptics can't debunk!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by kazanoom

You've offered pseudo science and a theological argument. You'll have to do better than that.

Uhhhhhhh . . . how, exactly . . . is the OP stuff MORE credible?

T'ain't as far as I can tell.

And, logically, is a LOT LESS credible given all the givens of multidimensional reality.

Ohh I must be owned, you posted a silly picture. What next, are you going to hurl spit wads at me? Did you even watch the video? Maybe you should check out Brian Weiss, but wait, he's another dumb doctor, what does he know.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgement.

This applies to humans who are more human than alien/angel human hybrids. The humans are taken to a containment system where they exist in happiness until Judgement Day.

evil entities have always been around

These evil entities are simply another name for nephilim, rephaim, negative entities, ancestral spirits, ghosts, giants, ancestral guardians, jinn and the damned.

Why is it that there is complete deniel when alien/human hybrids are compared to angel/human hybrids ?
They are the same thing !!!

For religeous people it might be a good idea to read the early parts of The Book of Enoch where he was told by YHWH that the nephilim will be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.

Project Monarch applies to this reincarnation fact where 'Occultic symbolism may give additional insight into the true meaning Psyche is the word for both "soul" and "butterfly" coming from the belief that human souls become butterflies while searching for a new reincarnation.

Reincarnation applies to when a rapha/raphah is reincarnated into a new child whilst still in the womb. This idea applies to 'blue bloods'.

One day all of the truth about reincarnation will become reality. A lot of people are not going to like what they hear.
edit on 16-1-2012 by Rapha because: Addition of Project Monarch

edit on 16-1-2012 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Charles Tart's book The End of Materialism has a great chapter on reincarnation as well.

full title: The End of Materialism: How evidence of the paranormal is bringing science and spirit together.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nh_ee
I read the book about James Leininger entitled "Soul Survivor".

As a former pilot and aviation buff...this 4-5 year old kid knew more about aviation and planes than most adults do.

This isn't collective consciousness....this is knowledge that ONLY a pilot would understand.
Neither of his parents of relatives were pilots or even knowledgeable of aircraft and/or aviation.

I've had the same dream at least 10 times of being shot down in a fighter. It seemed very real, especially the feeling of a mask on my face and my back burning. I felt very guilty about someone behind me who I knew was already dead because I felt responsible for them.

When I was fourteen, my Mum took me to Gawler airfield to go up in a glider. This glider had its own small engine, so didn't need to be towed up, and the two occupants sit next to each other. The guy who took me up asked me if I had ever flown before and I told him I hadn't.

When we got up to around 3,000ft, he shut the engine off and we started gliding around. I asked him about the controls, and after a brief description, he let me take the controls while verbally giving me instructions.

I remember vividly to this day how I lined up the runway to land. I expected him to take the controls to land, but he looked at me like he was actually considering letting me land it. He then said "I better take it from here" and landed it.

When we landed, he spoke to my Mum about how I was a "natural" and asked her how mwny times I had flown (thinking I couldn't hear him from where I was). When my Mum told him it was my first flight, he openly told her that he didn't believe her.

Also, I went to a psychic when I was 21 who told me that in my previous life I had been a pilot and was shot down in the Vietnam war.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

But at this point in my life, I don't discount reincarnation. I do however, lean more toward the idea of a collective consciousness that we are all connected to and by. And the memories these people are experiencing may not be a past life, but rather memories we have collectively as a species.
edit on 1/14/2012 by Klassified because: reword

You might be interested then in 'morphic fields'.
en.wikipedia.org...
www.sheldrake.org...
edit on 16-1-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Reincarnation and past lives are compelling in many cases. But there are logistical problems with it. Let's suppose it's true. Then there would be other problems:

1. Why do some have past life memories, but most don't? Do only some reincarnate but not others?

2. What if a fetus is born, but no "souls" want to enter it? Then what?

3. Wouldn't all souls want to be born into beautiful rich families with a good life? Who would choose to be born in a war-torn country in poverty? Do souls even get a choice? If not, then who chooses? Some intelligent forces or random ones?

4. Since the world population 30 years ago was half of what it is today, where do all the "extra souls" come from? Are they new souls? Are they souls from other planets or dimensions? Or from animals and insects? If from animals and insects, then where are the souls replenishing the evolving ones coming from? Is there a first life? Or does our past have no beginning?

A lot of reincarnation believers use the "souls coming from other planets/dimensions" explanation, but that sounds like a convenient copout since anyone can just say that. But even if we take that explanation, then where are the souls replacing the migrating souls coming from? Wouldn't there have to be new souls entering in at some point, unless the population of souls always remained the same?

5. Since there are far more insects and plants then humans and animals, then would that mean that in your next life, your chances of coming back as an insect or plant are far infinitely greater than coming back as a human? If so, then no one would look forward to their "next life" would they? Or do humans only reincarnate as other humans or higher? Can an animal reincarnate as a human? If so, then couldn't it work the other way around? Buddhists believe so, but then again, you'd have the logistical problems above.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by WWu777
1. Why do some have past life memories, but most don't? Do only some reincarnate but not others ?

timenolonger.ning.com...
'In this day we hear quite a bit from the New Age community on "ascended masters". This concept is a very old one but the term and it's present popularity began with Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, founder of Theosophy and the Theosophical Society. The basic idea of this belief is that these ascended masters have lived successive lives in multiple incarnations on the earth, gaining knowledge as they proceed to a point of great enlightenment at which time they are considered masters and teachers of humanity. It is further believed in certain occult circles that at the point at which a reincarnated soul reaches this status they are able to retain and recall the memories of their various past lives.

The "Illumined" Luciferian or Illuminati concept of a Moon Child ties in closely with the concept of ascended mastery. A Moon Child ritual is a very dark and high level occult ritual which requires blood sacrifice, the goal of which is to call into a prenatal infant, a demonic entity which will not just possess, but displace the original spirit, and live out a mortal life in the body.
'

'if any half-angelic nephil were to repent during the course of a mortal life, they would possibly no longer continue to re-enter further physical lives (as the loss of memory from one physical life to the next might negate the decision to repent). Would this be some "unfair" advantage to nephilim? No..i don't think so..in a creature who was so thoroughly predisposed to evil at their first conception and must undergo (more or less) the entire learning process over and over again...it would remain much more difficult for one of these to come to a knowledge and acceptance of the truth, having an ever present influence of fallen spirits, if anything, the chances of repentance would decrease with each reincarnation.'

2. What if a fetus is born, but no "souls" want to enter it? Do souls even get a choice ?

The fetus will always be occupied. In these last days every nephil spirit (within the family blood-line) is fighting for a last chance to be born again with no memories. This allows them to stand a chance of being forgiven when they first believe that Jesus is there to save them from Hades or Tartarus.

3. Wouldn't all souls want to be born into beautiful rich families with a good life?

If you had one last chance to enter Heaven, would you throw away that opportunity because you would have to live a miserable mortal life in poverty before your physical body perishes ?

The nephilim now know (since the days of Jesus Christ) that their days are numbered.

4. Since the world population 30 years ago was half of what it is today, where do all the "extra souls" come from? Are they new souls?

From what I have learnt, spirits gain access to multiple planes that run parallel to this one in real time. These worlds can be accessed via dreams or astral travel. There are good/happy and dark/miserable dimensions.
With Judgement Day not far away many spirits are taking every opportunity they can get to be born into a new fetus so that they can repent while they are mortal. When Judgement Day occurs their worlds will be completely destroyed.

Are they souls from other planets or dimensions?

Only dimensions running parallel to this one.

Is there a first life?

Yes. Initially there were only humans on this planet. Then came the alien/fallen angels who created the nephilim.

Wouldn't there have to be new souls entering in at some point, unless the population of souls always remained the same?

Speculation: If there were 5 billion spirits and only 1 billion human bodies then the 4 billion spirits will have to wait until there is a body/fetus available. Once a soul (body + spirit) repents and dies they are removed to a containment world where they are kept safe until Judgement Day.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WWu777

Personally i have absolutely no doubt that re-incarnation is a fact of life.
In time you will be all those things you hate, all those things you hurt will in time be you.
I sometimes wonder if we are locked in this universe to reincarnate and play every single persons life out before we are allowed to transcend to another lifeverse.
As yet i have not seen anything that says we wont.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I still have my doubts about reincarnation, but the idea of hot having enough souls to go around may not be as difficult as it may sound.

Consider that the human population is rapidly growing. Going back in time, we can see that there was a time when there was a very small numbers of humans to carry on the population.

For me that "bottleneck" time was the great flood that Noah and his family went through.

Now if one were to go back before Noah and consider the timespan starting with Adam, it seems that with people living such a long time and having so many children who also lived a long time, that by the time we get to the great worldwide flood, the world population could have been well into the billions. With all those wiped out in the flood, it would seem to me would be more of a concern that maybe there have not yet been enough humans since then to allow for all those pre-flood people who died to have even a first shot at being able to get reincarnated. Well, maybe were finally getting close to that point.

Just thinking

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
The basic problem with essentially all reincarnation reports is that they're the classic definition of hearsay, reported by people who really want all the "evidence" to be proven true. And it's no wonder hearsay is such crappy evidence they won't even allow it in Court.

So you'll get some little kid who has a good imagination spouting off about some subject and then all the people around him will bend over backwards to make sure what he said is "interpreted" correctly, and that it fits with their theory. What you end up with is that you don't know what anybody really said, only how it was interpreted later.

Don't underestimate a little kid's ability to remember odd stuff and to parrot it back, following all the subtle cues and suggestions to say just the right thing. How do we know that was done? The question is, how do we know it wasn't? A lot of real science is weeding out stray junk and factors that contaminate a study. That's never done with a reincarnation story. Who knows what a little kid was exposed to, or what kind of coaching was done when nobody was looking? And it's not up to me to prove that there was creative interpretation or coaching, it's up to the people making the reincarnation claim to reasonably prove that there wasn't.

So what's to debunk? Some third or fourth hand story that has been massaged retrospectively to fit somebody's desire to prove something? It's bunk on its face.

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors

Oh wonderful... the book of nonsense gets broke out again in order to have its silly fairy tale nonsense spewed in a non-fictional discussion.

Please keep the silly bible nonsense and asinine religion out of this thread please.

*SIGH!!!!!!!!!!!*

Right because religion has absolutely nothing to do with reincarnation??? No religion on Earth teaches that concept. It is absolutely a scientific fact and has nothing to do with spiritual understanding.

Your logic would mean a thread about going to heaven after you die is NOT religious!

and btw BO XIAN is 100% correct as was the early poster before he "changed his mind" earlier in life from the truth to this lie.

God Bless,
edit on 24-1-2012 by ElohimJD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekerLou
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree with you Bo. I too believe that it is .. Appointed unto man once to die and after that the judgement. So great posts!

There are a few other good posts in here as well, in that the evil entities have always been around . So , yes, they would and DO know details of the past and can pass this info on to cause deception of many.

The world is sO full of deception.... we alll need to be careful.
Put on the whole armor folks!
My 2cts..

Jumping in regarding reincarnation...I'm not skeptical. It simply doesn't ever happen, period! The nearest possible phenomenon, in which a spirit vacates a body and another possesses it permanently, has happened to somebody, once, maybe, in the entire documented history of the world. brian-haughton.com...

A less drastic occurrence, in which a spirit temporarily possesses a body and eventually the original spirit returns, has also happened to somebody, once, maybe, in the entire documented history of the world. www.roffhome.com...

A related phenomenon, in which a spirit with unfinished business acts out through communication with a child, starting sometimes in infancy, to the point that the child totally identifies with it, is common enough to have a reality series. www.mylifetime.com... A few of these stories may have been concocted by the parents to get on TV, but I accept that most of them probably happened, and some are in fact quite touching, James Leininger being one of the better ones. I just can't take the series with its smug attitude of, This PROVES reincarnation not only happens but is normal and commonplace!

And, of course, there are various forms of communication between the living and deceased, some quite intimate involving thoughts and emotions.

You guys are right, reincarnation almost completely negates the Christian religion! Why should Jesus bother trying to save humanity if everybody gets endless "do-overs"? Just bag it already and save yourself a lot of grief!

For an intelligent exploration of the subject, check this: leewoof.org...

No skepticism here--my mind is totally closed on this subject!
edit on 6-12-2014 by CoriSCapnSkip because: Fix links.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: nh_ee

A Pre-Flight inspection is included with both of my simulators so not sure where you are coming from with that statement. Many movies portray pilots utilizing a check list so again not sure where you come up with the "only a pilot would know about a pre flight checklist as its poppy cock.

As for the story itself who knows, I am open to the idea but find it unlikely and since a regression analyst was involved I am very skeptical and book revenue is always a good reason to make it all up.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

I was impressed by the pilot's sister being so accepting but could just be a case of missing her brother and wanting him back. If the incident with the former war buddy was true also impressive. Doesn't prove reincarnation, but does seem to prove the mind/intellect surviving death in some form.

posted on Dec, 6 2014 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: ThePublicEnemyNo1

Are Your referring to the Indigo Children/Star Seed of that particular "seeding"? (See: "The Unveiling" by the author Sunfell. It will also be under "indigo transititioning into crystal/octarine.. If He is, You also got an 'upgrade')

Personally the most compelling evidence is the little kid (Jimmy) knew where there was a painting of the dead guy and His sister. It was the sister years later that little Jimmy tells Her the "painting Mom did of Us, it is in Your attic..."

The incidences of "past Life recollection" is greater in children because their PINEAL GLAND isn't totally calcified. The Pineal Gland is important especially when delving into linking w/The Creator.. Thats why the Catholics™ have an altar to the PINE cone and Frank's staff has a PINE cone...

namaste

posted on Dec, 8 2014 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WWu777

2. What if a fetus is born, but no "souls" want to enter it? Then what?

A relative has asked this, regarding why so many babies are miscarried or stillborn. Not enough souls to go around?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join