It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honor the Life Giver: Women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StopFearMongering
reply to post by Sahabi

Yeah but if there were no men there wouldn't be babies. I guess there wouldn't even be humans, really.

Also, so much for EQUALITY. Jesus.

Men aren't really needed anymore.

Just their sperm. And it can be frozen for centuries.

Woman would still be the life giver.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
genders are obviously to creations life meaning to profit from objective existence powers freedom which is known being meant to separate it from truth

but freedom is to truth value while truth i guess would mean freedom value too, from what essentially truth is freedom

but what is to lies is to opposition sense

that is how the true women life is actually a man and the true men life is actually a woman, they cant b relative powerful sources but of what they are not at all, and since never true nor absolute facts they create opposites to pretend objective creation

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
it does take two ?

• Asexual reproduction produces offspring from only one parent.

• Parthenogenesis is the development and growth of an embryo within a female without ever having been fertilized by a male.

All life started as energy. We can clearly see the evolution of energy through the manifestation of single-celled organisms evolving into multicellular and complex life forms.

Trace the biology from single-celled organisms to complex microbes. From complex microbes all the way to invertebrates, fish, amphibians, reptiles, birds, and mammals. We share aspects of all organisms below our evolutionary phase.

Parthenogenesis may be astronomically rare for humans, but it is neither impossible nor improbable. Females have this potential whereas males do not.

Only a female can produce an embryo with the potential for parthenogenesis, a male can not.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by Sahabi

oh great....miss helper...just in time....I`m a single father of 2,and one of them just had her period at 12...any advice,I think she knows more than me..

I never equated the female with having an advanced knowledge or wisdom above men. Only stating the fact that human life begins with the female creating and developing an embryo.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Men are always needed, Father and Mother, Love and Family. The energies, which are not always gender specific. Ie. there are men with more of Mothers enegies and women with more of Father's, its not cut and dried, this is a general thing. Some people are more balanced even, from youth on. But basically Dad's solve problems, they can create a shelter and dream of inventions (some women do too), and are big strong arms to run to, and we all need good dads, our hearts are broken without them. Mohter's energies are needed too.

Spirits start with freedom and as they learn to walk in other's moccasins and have tenderness for the hurts and even love the dark sheep, seeking to understand them, seeking healing. We need to be healing partners for each other and everyone, then we are born from Mother. Its very basic.

Macho's are not Dad, they are distortions. This system is distorted, and harsh.

Men are just as needed as women, equality and appreciating everyone for their unique and individual strengths.

Its not about not appreciating men, its about equality.

I think of ideal male energy as intelligent, creative, protective, also nurturing of intellect and talents, ie. a teacher, and instructor, an architect and sort of like a kind hero.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProRipp
Do you know this post is very
Misandristic in its nature if it were a mysogenistic post
there would be bloody hell to pay !

Peace

How is the opening post anti-male? I did not display sexism in any form. Can you explain to me how the concepts of helping, partnership, and respect are associated with any sexism? On the contrary, my opening posts illustrates unity rather than male or female superiority.

Just because I spoke of women in this OP, why do you assume to know my opinions or understandings of the male counter-part? If I talk about the beauty of the moon does it mean I'm anti Sun?

edit on 1/14/12 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

women represent the relative positive object freedom
men represent the absolute subject freedom

but any is in truth only its absolute freedom, then women individually are never their positive reality but subject freedom

and men individually are never their freedom stand conscious but their object realisations as their positive freedom

women are conditionned to represent absolute inferiority of positive oness so through objective individuality
men are conditionned to represent absolute inferiority of negative oness also through subjective individuality

it is obvious that the sense is to kill one superiority concept for truth superiority concept which is none
either all objective freedom value or individual subjects freedom values
freedom is none

bc women are through positive oness condition then they mean to care for any that is seen in their field as if it is directly them too, that is why they care for tiny things as much that bigger things and never they seem to care for what is free, but that is why they care for their children it is inherent to the positive condition they must care for what came out of their bodies in what their positive bodies all attachements to, determin the free superior existing condition constancy

bc men are through negative oness condition then they could care but only for else so what is not attached to their reality, but since all is related then they care for creations constancy as absolute else facts
while inherently it is out of rejecting caring since it is to positive condition so they dont get any of wills through

positive and negative oness inferiority is clearly like meaning free existence truth, what is truly existing by definition cant b determined while it would b only its own free fact constant so totally independantly

that is why it is a shame those insistance to use lies beting on what god want from few conscious humans, religions spread god wills thousand years before and with miracles and powerful prophets which nothing of that is now
with such fact of humans existence individually, when everyone and anyone happen to exist by himself alone for sure at least relatively how can those reference still are the only reason of humans existence? when even that reference do not exist now

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
positive and negative oness represent in truth the sense to existence freedom

positive oness is directed to positive truth rights so to admit objects freedom existence so positive oness cant b since it cant b absolutely when truth rights objectively also are real, till positive oness stop even to exist when all objective will b to truth reference existence

negative oness is directed to negative free individual rights, so to admit right subjects existence through all kind of agressions while their insistance to remain true in conceiving truth subjectively as the reference of themselves minds is their constant reason while always in negative free ends, then negative oness cant b subject reference when true subjects exist till evil free life stop existing too when freedom would reveal being the exclusive positive fact sense so how truth is free

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
like what u mean to use women for an image of moon just to mean men the image of sun surely bc of ur religion with jesus in mind

moon represent the light of darkness as sun represent the darkness of light

i dont see that in genders condition at all, women are not light of darkness nor men are darkness of light

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Sahabi

Yeah but if there were no men there wouldn't be babies. I guess there wouldn't even be humans, really.

As I explained in a reply above;

• Asexual reproduction produces offspring from only one parent.

• Parthenogenesis is the development and growth of an embryo within a female without ever having been fertilized by a male.

Life started from the One which became the Two. The Two continued on into multitudes which never stopped being One.

A male is not needed. Life is transcendent above the sexual dualities.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The Opening Post is:

• Not related to Jesus or Christianity.

• Not promoting Female superiority above Male.

• Not promoting Female or Fertility worship.

Simply addressing the understanding of the origin of each human being birthed from a womb. Reality has illustrated that life can develop solely from a female but not solely from a male.

This thread is inspired by harmonious unity between the sexes as opposed to our male dominated world.

Even gender is Ego, so why place superiority based on such a concept? Learn to appreciate the womb that bore you and all life.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Actually, it is the man that gives the sperm. The woman takes the sperm, and the sperm swim their way to an egg.
Without the two, their would be no life. And life is full of give and take, while husband and wife, balance this out.
No star, no flag.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by Sahabi

Some (Women) should be admired and respected for being good mothers and giving life.

However...some shouldn't. There are other women who have given birth...who never should have...they are abusive people and not fit to be mothers.

Although I do respect many women for giving birth and mothering....I cannot respect all women that have given birth.

I was more referring to the concept of feminine respect in general, rather than demanding respect for each individual woman. For a very long time mankind has sought to dominate, control, and belittle women. How foolish such a concept considering that even a man came from a woman!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
What a load of total bollocks! Lol

I will NEVER worship a womans giney lol

Some posters on this site must have internet access in their funny farm

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

reply to post by Sahabi

Men aren't really needed anymore.
Just their sperm. And it can be frozen for centuries.
Woman would still be the life giver.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

Wow

What a frigid thing to say.

For Father's day, did you give your dad a chunk of ice?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellas

If there were no man in the first place, there were no rib to make the woman out of

Originally posted by Violater1

Actually, it is the man that gives the sperm. The woman takes the sperm, and the sperm swim their way to an egg.
Without the two, their would be no life. And life is full of give and take, while husband and wife, balance this out.
No star, no flag.

@ Hellas and Violater:

Do you understand biological evolution? Human ancestry is descended from mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, invertebrates, and single-celled organisms. Humans have kept certain aspects of each evolutionary step. Asexual reproduction and parthenogenesis are clearly illustrated in the animals below humans. Though parthenogenesis may be astronomically rare in humans, because we share ancestry with all life on Earth, such 'virgin' reproduction is indeed probable and possible.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
reply to post by Hellas

Funny that people believe that man was before woman, i know the bible says that Eve was made from Adams rib but the bible was written by male authority figures.
Every person begins as a female in the womb, that is why men have nipples. Every egg (ova) that a female is born with (a baby girl has all the eggs she will ever have the day she is born) is female. Woman is the prototype.

What came first the chicken or the egg? Well, it was not the cockrel that's for sure.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

Nicely said. The Masculine ego has caused us to deny even the most basic truths of our own conceptions.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Originally posted by Hellas

If there were no man in the first place, there were no rib to make the woman out of

Originally posted by Violater1

No star, no flag.

@ Hellas and Violater:

Do you understand biological evolution? Human ancestry is descended from mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, invertebrates, and single-celled organisms. Humans have kept certain aspects of each evolutionary step. Asexual reproduction and parthenogenesis are clearly illustrated in the animals below humans. Though parthenogenesis may be astronomically rare in humans, because we share ancestry with all life on Earth, such 'virgin' reproduction is indeed probable and possible.

You're assuming evolution is fact. Along with everything else you're stating.

There is so much passive aggressive crap going on in here it's not funny, and I'm only posting because I can't leave without saying SOMETHING...

Mention of love, equality, harmony, etc etc... but interjected with jems like "men aren't needed", "we can freeze sperm for eons" etc etc

No amount of new age head in the clouds mumbo jumbo is going to change the fact that a family includes a man and a woman, a husband and wife. That is healthy.

If some of you want to run off and create some uber-feminist lesbien commune somewhere and have babies born of frozen sperm then that's your business I suppose... but don't come on here telling everyone this is some kind of "ancient truth" I'm with the other guy. Calling BOLLOX

peace

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Just recently it was discovered that parthenogenesis has allowed the Komodo dragon population to survive. A survival mechanism that lends its self to all species. After reading some of the comments in this thread I am thanking mother nature for this gift.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

o yea u were living with the dragons witnessing nature protections to? totally moved by the dragon appreciation and urself sense?
if smthg is meant to b there is noone the reason, u must start to accept the least principle of truth existence

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join