It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

God approved? Maybe you should know your opponent, before claiming victory!

America was forced into the roll of global police... We did NOT want that roll.. BUT, with the hard work, and ingenuity, somehow we ended up being your child's dream home...

Have we done wrong? Who hasn't? have we helped the world?, who hasn't? Oh thats right.... Over 50%, because the US is supporting their lives. Blame us, flame us and even demonize us.....

What does it solve... fact remains, if your house is laying on top of you after a 7.5 quake, within days, the US will be there to help.

Do we do this for a return? Nope, but would we accept it, and sometimes welcome it? Of course!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Everyone acts like the rules of nature shouldn't apply to world Govts.

Do we want a sympathetic govt in when ever we can?? We would be stupid not to...

Where is the argument beyond that..

Can you honestly say "The US has put Govts. in power that they knew would harm the people"

OR have we made bad choices, like every single one of you here now.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shermanator

You really believe that the surrounding countries would sit idle, letting Israel live in peace? Just because you think you are on the moral high ground, does not mean you get to throw logic to the way side.

Israel as a country didnt exist until the brits kicked out the Palestinians and give part of that country to the Israelis.

Do you have facts that Saudia Arabia was involved in 911? Yes allot of the hijackers had citizenship, but the middle east is the US, but divided in countries. If a guy from Indiana bombs an embassy, the US committed the act... If a guy from the border of Iran and afghanistan bomb an embassy, you'll call the bomber what ever your opinion leads you to...

It is such a silly argument!

what the hell are you talking about i never mentioned 911 or Saudis??? Try to keep up please....

Wait, didn't you just imply that the US is paranoid, while in the same breath, reinforcing that fear?

Say what you mean and mean what you say..... If more people were built out of pride and morals, I wouldn't have to put up with your posts.

I was being sarcastic with that comment, it was a play on paranoia that i said the US is like a paranoid crack fiend that thinks everybody is out to get them ...............(pause) .......Psssst(whispers) everybody is out to get you
(wink=its a joke)

You are obviously incapable of reading between the lines which i would suspect is half the reason your opinions and world views are so deluded.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Its pretty ironic when I read people bashing the US and defending Iran. The bottom line is that ALL off the countries leaders and elite are disgusting evil and twisted. They will kill who they want, when they want. All of us sitting on the bottom of the pond arguing about these world events is irrelevant. There are no "Good Guys" looking out for us (The comman men and women" ) around the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Well well well, Iran claims that they have conclusive evidence supporting the theory that the US (or more specifically, the CIA) was invloved in the assassination of one of the top Nuclear Scientists in the country. However, Iran hasn't released this so called proof to the public, thus creating speculation as to whether or not Iran has any evidence.

Probably because it was written by a 6 year old with crayons. In multi-colors.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Alienmojo because: two sentence rule.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLKMJK
Its pretty ironic when I read people bashing the US and defending Iran. The bottom line is that ALL off the countries leaders and elite are disgusting evil and twisted. They will kill who they want, when they want. All of us sitting on the bottom of the pond arguing about these world events is irrelevant. There are no "Good Guys" looking out for us (The comman men and women" ) around the world.

I don't know if people are bashing the US, they are definitely bashing the upcoming war. As far as defending Iran, I don't see it as defending Iran so much as trying to educate people that there are no reasons to attack them, unless they attack first.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

America was forced into the roll of global police... We did NOT want that roll

I am interested to see the sources that state America was forced into the role of global police.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

So to summarize, if I were to say, several countries would like to see the US destroyed, I would be lying?

If the US did not have the biggest, baddest and most feared military in the world, one of these lunatic leaders would have taken a crack at an invasion.

Heck, one loon is about to start a fight with US..... I hope he said his prayers!

Went something like

Look up the Iranian leader having his Govt sign a document, pledging to work towards bringing the 12th imam.

12th imam
12th imam
12th imam

divided by 2, add dirt, add grass and six feet under is your ....................grave!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Hey everyone, this should help support Iran's 'proof':
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Israel's Mossad is responsible for training and paying the assassins of a number of Iranian nuclear scientists over the past two years, TIME magazine reported Saturday citing unnamed Western intelligence sources.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

For some reason it's "cool" for people to always bash on the United States here on ATS... I honestly dont get it...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Everyone acts like the rules of nature shouldn't apply to world Govts.

Do we want a sympathetic govt in when ever we can?? We would be stupid not to...

Where is the argument beyond that..

Can you honestly say "The US has put Govts. in power that they knew would harm the people"

OR have we made bad choices, like every single one of you here now.

Look Rusty,

ist not our job here to educate you on the nature of your government..well its not mine. im sure other people on here relish the job but i do not. I dont know what fantasy world you live in but if you think that the US is some righteous, selfless and benevolent entity that has nothing but the best interest of the world at heart you have been drinking the cool aid. Seriously do some research with an open mind and get the facts as they exist not as they are spoon fed to you by the very media that has been put in place to control the way you think.

Look if im wrong then its just me who is wrong no hard done to you or your family im just a blip on the screen. BUT if im right and YOUR wrong well then buttercup you and your family are in deeper doo doo than your mind can comprehend. Think about that...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Its pretty ironic when I read people bashing the US and defending Iran. The bottom line is that ALL off the countries leaders and elite are disgusting evil and twisted.

No, the bottom line is our country might be next. Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran.... where's the limit?

The U.S. think they're on a roll, since 2003 they've Blitzkrieged and invaded more countries than Hitler could ever dream of.

When you become a real danger to the world, the World might conspire to get rid of you.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Its pretty ironic when I read people bashing the US and defending Iran. The bottom line is that ALL off the countries leaders and elite are disgusting evil and twisted.

No, the bottom line is our country might be next. Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran.... where's the limit?

The U.S. think they're on a roll, since 2003 they've Blitzkrieged and invaded more countries than Hitler could ever dream of.

When you become a real danger to the world, the World might conspire to get rid of you.

So these countries Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran are considered the world??? I wouldnt consider the United States to be a "real" danger for freeing those countries of their muderous rulers...
edit on 14-1-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Yes, but why stop there!? There are a lot of countries that could give the US a run for their money that are worse than those listed. One is a superpower!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Dont waste your breath on these simpletons. They have no comprehension of what their government is really doing around the world, they only know what the government tells them they are doing. You cant argue with brainwashed sheep who think the sun rises and sets in America and that the whole world should stand by in awe as the US military complex rolls through and takes what ever they want.

I fell sorry for them more than anything else they are about to get a wake up call like nothing they have ever had. Not from another country group or organization but from their own government. Its called the American dream because you have to be asleep in order to live it. Poor bastards wont know what hit them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
All I know is that if any of these claims made by both sides leads to an armed conflict, a lot of people are going to die. And I can't support that. I'm also not entirely sure either side is being transparent. (There really does seem to be a propaganda war going on between the two as of late - Iran says it has proof the U.S. killed their scientist, the U.S. says the IAEA says there's proof Iran plans to build nuclear weapons, Iran says it will close Hormuz, another Western leader says he has proof Iran plans and wants to use a nuclear weapon - all of which seems like hyperbole from both sides, at least the parts where they claim to have absolute proof of these things. It seems to me if either side had proof of either of their claims, they'd be highly publicized and non-debatable.)

It's not about labeling one side or the other the "bad guys" in my mind. It's about hoping cooler heads prevail and conflict can be averted. I don't think an armed conflict with Iran will be a desirable outcome for anyone at the end of the day (save perhaps for a very few people and groups we'll never see or hear about in broad daylight.) The costs could be higher than anyone can anticipate, particularly to the global economy - especially right now.

I'm no defender of Iran, or the U.S. And I don't understand or agree with the tendency to side with Iran or defend them in the name of opposing Western hegemony. Iran's human rights record is nothing to be praised in my view. The enemy of my enemy (not that the U.S. or Iran are my enemy, I'm being rhetorical) is not necessarily my friend. That is binary, zero-sum thinking, and gets us into trouble in my opinion. But I also don't think either side is being honest or forthright about what's happening there, or what each side knows for certain. And when you combine uncertainty on both sides with hyperbole and intractable doctrines on both sides, miscalculation and conflict are very real possibilities.
edit on 1/14/2012 by AceWombat04 because: Typo

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

So these countries Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran are considered the world???

You retort is silly. As I said, the world - meaning "the world" as in "the world" - feels threatened by a mad country who is proving no limits as to who, where and when it decides to attack.

The U.S. today is lkie a rabid dying dog trhat lashes out randomly at all passers-by. It has to be neutererd soon.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You feel sorry for me because I live here in the United States??? I have a great life, family, career, health, everything is going great here, I'm not sure why you are judging ALL of us because of our Govt.... It must be nice always being the smartest man in the room, I gotta ask you, what's that like? You seem to be the one here who knows everything and all of us Americans are just "sheeple" who believe whatever we hear, right?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

So these countries Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran are considered the world???

You retort is silly. As I said, the world - meaning "the world" as in "the world" - feels threatened by a mad country who is proving no limits as to who, where and when it decides to attack.

The U.S. today is lkie a rabid dying dog trhat lashes out randomly at all passers-by. It has to be neutererd soon.

A rabid dog for taking down all these muderous dictators?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I wouldnt consider the United States to be a "real" danger for freeing those countries of their muderous rulers..

The U.S. has slaughtered 1,500,000 iraqis in 8 years. Who is more murderous, the U.S. or Saddam Hussein?

Would you like to be among the 1,500,000 dead americans that might take to remove your murderous regime?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join