It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shermanator
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Anyone want proof that the world is in peril? Simply read the following garbage to understand / realize we are doomed.

Spewing government rhetoric and propergander like a drunken frat boy at spring break

The media sensationalizes?? really? they do it for a career, you simply do it for attention...

No proof or facts are required when the gun is aimed at the US, but a list of documents are required when you blame an enemy of the US....

I wonder how many posts here are paid for by unemployment.... I would bet .... HUNDREDS!!

The difference is the US has had a long history of killing people and trying to pass the buck on to other people.

Are you suggesting the US has nothing to gain from this outcome? ALSO enemy of the US??? Are you deranged?? The US is like a paranoid crack fiend who thinks everybody is out to get them....... psst everybody is out to get you

Seriously your country is an economic joke and so is your political system if you didnt have 280 or so million slaves doing your bidding you wouldnt even be a blip on the radar. But dont worry im sure your government has your best interest at heart. Dont worry pal just keep towing that company line im sure they will feed you and your family on the scraps of the dead.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patriotsrevenge
reply to post by superman2012

Because they are last on the list, that's their most holiest place. That would be a sure fire way to get them all to come after us at once.

Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
The fact remains that all over the world everybody's first thought on this news was: "JEWSA did it".

No wonder, the JEWSA's hysterical opposition to Iran's nukes make them the most reasonable suspect.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Diplomacy can still work with Saudi Arabia. It is "Iffy" with them Politically. They have a split council / monarchy.

Also , if we blew up their "Holy" place. They would be rather mad , yes. Although i think it should be blown up regardless.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
We had proof of WMDs too

Would there be any documents related to this if it was the CIA? Can that be the truth? Lets kill a guy coverlty and secretively and leave a paper trail? This is going to get interesting perhaps.

Either way we will probably have troops there for the next 12 years.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

Anybody else notice this guys join date? seems like a pretty heated cat for someone who just joined the forum? I find it ironic that the people who run around here calling people stupid and ignorant and trying to push their agenda by being a dick in general also seem to have just joined. Almost like they have other older accounts but dont want to get banned so they get a new ID and dont care if they get banned.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I highly doubt they have proof that it was the CIA. I actually bet it was Mossad. Regardless. Unless they have a body / a proven captured covert agent that released information , then they do not have proof.

Your base level agents hire the actual "Spies". espionage is a step above a base level agent. Possibly could be captured , but he would have most likely killed himself. The things they can do to the Human body and the body survive would make any human being cower in fear of being captured.

------

I just highly doubt that they have anything substantial .. though it is obvious NATO / US / Israel are the ones behind it.
edit on 04/30/2011 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Originally posted by jhn7537

That's just how things are today... We may be 9000 Kms away, but some of our allies are much closer than that. We look out for our partners and our interests, I dont see anything wrong with that

Would you see anything wrong if China overtook you militarily and economically and one day proceed to Shock & Awe you, invade you, exterminated 15% of your population and steal what's left of your resources?

If they are capable of doing all that than good for them... It sounds like you expect everyone to just get along, I dont feel that that's a realistic expectcation to have....

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

The US is like a paranoid crack fiend who thinks everybody is out to get them....... psst everybody is out to get you

Read this out loud to yourself several times....

If the entire Middle East laid down their arms, what would happen??? If Israel laid down it's arms, what would happen? The answer lies within.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

I do not know how they would extract info from the captured agent, only the US and Israel torture people and do inhumane acts against humanity.... Ask the majority here.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Listen to everyone here... Can't anyone applaud the least disagreeable path?

Would you prefer the US and Israel bomb Iran?? Ok, so we are left with the dilemma, the US and Israel will NOT allow iran to have a nuclear bomb...

Once you get past the fact that Iran does want nukes, all you have to do is compartmentalize the little killings in between. There will be peace eventually, we just need to be invaded from outer space for that to happen.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

The US is like a paranoid crack fiend who thinks everybody is out to get them....... psst everybody is out to get you

Read this out loud to yourself several times....

If the entire Middle East laid down their arms, what would happen??? If Israel laid down it's arms, what would happen? The answer lies within.

A very small handful of people will loose billions in arms sales.. That is what will happen. oh yes and millions of people will be alive. oh yes and they could invest the trillions they spend on war and the military on humanitarian purposes. Am i missing something or are you??

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I never called you stupid, i simply think your opinion is ignorant. I do not apologize for my pride in my country. I do find it hard to sit and listen while some guy spouts off opinions like they are facts.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You really believe that the surrounding countries would sit idle, letting Israel live in peace? Just because you think you are on the moral high ground, does not mean you get to throw logic to the way side.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
who is the authority to give this proof to?
its big talk that no one will ever seen more of past this right here.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Do you have facts that Saudia Arabia was involved in 911? Yes allot of the hijackers had citizenship, but the middle east is the US, but divided in countries. If a guy from Indiana bombs an embassy, the US committed the act... If a guy from the border of Iran and afghanistan bomb an embassy, you'll call the bomber what ever your opinion leads you to...

It is such a silly argument!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I never called you stupid, i simply think your opinion is ignorant. I do not apologize for my pride in my country. I do find it hard to sit and listen while some guy spouts off opinions like they are facts.

Having pride in your country is exactly why you should oppose what your government is doing to it. Loving your country doesnt mean eating the garbage they put out to you. I have no illusions that America is only out for itself. The problem with that limited scope of reality is that once all the resources of the planet has been plundered and half the world is killed off we who are left will have a miserable life indeed. The more people working towards a solution the better chance of getting a solution. Your American arrogance that you are the god approved saviors of the world is killing this planet.
edit on 14-1-2012 by TiM3LoRd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Wait, didn't you just imply that the US is paranoid, while in the same breath, reinforcing that fear?

Say what you mean and mean what you say..... If more people were built out of pride and morals, I wouldn't have to put up with your posts.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

If they are capable of doing all that than good for them... It sounds like you expect everyone to just get along, I dont feel that that's a realistic expectcation to have....

I expect everyone to be smart enough to play "prisioner's dilemma" for long-term maximum mutual benefit, but it seems americans are just too dumb for that and want it all, unaware that once "tit-for-tat" kicks in they'll lose it all.

However, I'd love to see whether you're able to make the same statement when it's your neck that's on the block.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Than quite behaving like a child, and start spouting off facts with sources instead of your opinion.

I'll talk to you like I talk to my 3 year old. "Because we do not have any reason to attack Saudia Arabia" Would you like a more comic book, D&D, world of warcraft answer?

This is not a grown up post.
If you want sources for anything I have said, let me know what you want and I will get them for you. Anything else I say, is usually started with, "In my opinion" or " it seems to me".

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join