It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 16
36
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

Let's draw up a list of suspects:

1. Iran






Truth is beauty and beauty is truth...

...but sometimes truth also makes me laugh.

Thanks!




posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frira

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

Let's draw up a list of suspects:

1. Iran






Truth is beauty and beauty is truth...

...but sometimes truth also makes me laugh.

Thanks!


You both relish in the death of an Iranian physicist. Why?
edit on 1/19/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: special awards



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 



You both relish in the death of an Iranian physicist. Why?


On the contrary. I am saddened by his death and disgusted that the Iranian government would not only murder him for wishing to defect, but then spin a web of lies about it for propaganda purposes.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 



You both relish in the death of an Iranian physicist. Why?


On the contrary. I am saddened by his death and disgusted that the Iranian government would not only murder him for wishing to defect, but then spin a web of lies about it for propaganda purposes.


I am pretty sure that the Middle East can solve it's own problems without the sad parade of American interlopers funded by the CIA. Are you a friend of Kermit Roosevelt?



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 



I am pretty sure that the Middle East can solve it's own problems without the sad parade of American interlopers funded by the CIA. Are you a friend of Kermit Roosevelt?

As usual, you give too much credit to the CIA. It's not as though the Turks, the British, the Russians and the Germans haven't been struggling over the area for the past thousand years. And it's not a one way street; the Iranians try to project their power abroad as well.

This just in:


Iranian women's activist shot dead in Houston


(CBS/AP) HOUSTON - A woman whom Houston police described as an activist on behalf of Iranian women's civil rights was found shot dead at the wheel of her car after it crashed into a Houston townhouse garage.

The car was still running when police found the body of Gelareh Bagherzadeh, 30, behind the wheel about 12:30 a.m. Monday in a posh townhouse development about a mile west of Interstate 610, Officer J.C. Padilla said.

Bagherzadeh was a molecular genetic technology student at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. She also was active in promoting Iranian women's rights, police spokesman Victor Senties said.

"It appears she was one of the ones who would be out protesting, and she was very well known in the Iranian women's rights community because she was constantly out protesting," Senties told the Houston Chronicle.


www.cbsnews.com...


Iran sends another message to its dissident scientists.
edit on 19-1-2012 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital


Well well well, Iran claims that they have conclusive evidence supporting the theory that the US (or more specifically, the CIA) was invloved in the assassination of one of the top Nuclear Scientists in the country. However, Iran hasn't released this so called proof to the public, thus creating speculation as to whether or not Iran has any evidence.

www.ynetnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)


why use cia, when you have mossad round the corner who can do a jolly good job...



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by Frira

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

Let's draw up a list of suspects:

1. Iran






Truth is beauty and beauty is truth...

...but sometimes truth also makes me laugh.

Thanks!


You both relish in the death of an Iranian physicist. Why?
edit on 1/19/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: special awards


The simple reasoning of the "list of suspects" against the frantic white-washing of Ahmadedjad so that the USA can be tarred is no more "relishing a death" from my point of view than it is exploiting it for propaganda from your point of view.

So, the bons mots went succinctly, effectively and comically to the core.

As you wrote:

Political intrigues and espionage are a higher level game than most people here can come to grips with.


That works both ways. But if one is easily polarized by issues (and almost everyone wants everyone else to be) one will "cherry pick" the facts which one embraces, and ignore falsehoods with a selective bias-- pouncing on some while ignoring others as suits the agenda, but not the truth.

I see so much misinformation on these threads that it is clear that the vast majority of the posts are the work of fools ("gut feel" portrayed in hopes it will be taken as "insight")... or liars (persons with a political agenda whose collateral damage is justified by them-- but not by their victims-- by the ends they desire)... no matter which polar position one is taking. The main difference between the fools and the liars is that the fools are the prey, and the liars are the predators.

These threads are not intended to educate-- they do not address historical, economic or cultural issues in the light of reason-- but only in polarized impassioned expressions of hate...

... and what region of the planet does that sound like?

So the post to which I responded represented a "full stop," a brief pause, in the rhetoric which had ensued-- and made me laugh.

If reading "the US always lies" and then reading from the same person, "Leon Panetta 'admits' Iran is not making nuclear weapons," I cannot help at smile at the inconsistent naivete of accepting a statement from the US Secretary of Defense at face value.

Surely you have noticed?

...or maybe not-- but I have.



posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter
 



You both relish in the death of an Iranian physicist. Why?


On the contrary. I am saddened by his death and disgusted that the Iranian government would not only murder him for wishing to defect, but then spin a web of lies about it for propaganda purposes.


I am pretty sure that the Middle East can solve it's own problems without the sad parade of American interlopers funded by the CIA. Are you a friend of Kermit Roosevelt?


I believe you are aware of the complexity of politics when both oil and nuclear technology are in the mix. So why throw Israel into that mix? Iran does, but why?

How will Iran's political, cultural and/or economic situation improve if Israel reverts to Palestine under British Imperial rule... or Ottoman Imperial rule... or Islamic Imperial rule... or Roman Imperial rule... of Greek Imperial rule... (You get the idea)?

Palestine should not be in the mix-- it does not border Iran, is rarely, if ever self-directing and is not Iran's problem to fix.

Your certainty that the Middle East can solve its own problems should start with Iran solving its own-- and not Palestine's, or Somalia's, or Lebanon's... and again, you get the idea, right?


edit on 19-1-2012 by Frira because: typo



posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Invading and accupying a country is solely because of PROFIT and DOMINATION.no country in the world is kind ,naive,rich and stupid enough to do it for any other reasons,period....so forget all about this absurd human rights, nuclear preventions,animal rights or any other childish issues they try to imply.....They will or will not beat the war drums,depending on what case is in their favor.......you and i my friends,we just fall into their plans no matter how hard we try to encourage or discourage their believes.....look at the history......so sad but true..



posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Any updates about this claim ?



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by elyaeno
 



Any updates about this claim ?


Nothing out of Tehran. What did you expect?



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Almost a month after... where is the so called proof?
...Nowhere to be found.

And some people still consider Iran credible and the west as "lying scumbags".

Did I mention this place reeks of ignorance sometimes?



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
Almost a month after... where is the so called proof?
...Nowhere to be found.

And some people still consider Iran credible and the west as "lying scumbags".

Did I mention this place reeks of ignorance sometimes?


Did you miss this? Also, this thread.

Deadly attacks on Iranian nuclear scientists are being carried out by an Iranian dissident group that is financed, trained and armed by Israel’s secret service, U.S. officials tell NBC News, confirming charges leveled by Iran’s leaders.


US supports Israel, has not condemned the attacks, and they are aware of the attacks. Sounds like US involvement either directly or indirectly by allowing this to happen. The real criminals, in this instance, is Israel though for financing more terror. I guess the US supports terrorism now.


Edit: It sure does reek of ignorance.

edit on 15-2-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
No, I haven't. "US Officials said" can be just about anyone. That strays away from the point though.

Iran themselves claimed to have proof of this. Seeing as they enjoy making accusations and blaming any western country on basically anything, showing proof (if they indeed have it) is a must for them.

I doubt they'd rather keep it hush hush if they really do have proof of anything. Other way around, they'll announce it in a political festive way.

Seeing as they claimed to have proof, yet remained silent as a rug, only tells they are lying as always.

Still waiting for the proofs by Iran.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 



US supports Israel, has not condemned the attacks, and they are aware of the attacks.


Simply wrong:


US officials have denied any role in the apparent killing of an Iranian nuclear scientist, and condemned the bomb attack which Tehran said was linked to Washington and Israel.

"I want to categorically deny any United States involvement in any kind of act of violence inside Iran," Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State, told reporters on Wednesday when asked about Iranian allegations over the attack.

Tommy Vietor, a National Security Council spokesman, added: "The United States had absolutely nothing to do with this. We strongly condemn all acts of violence, including acts of violence like this."

Victoria Nuland, Clinton's spokeswoman, said the state department condemned "any assassination or attack on an innocent person and we express our sympathies to the family".


www.aljazeera.com...

The irony is that PressTV is not allowed to announce that US officials have hinted at a link between the assassinations and Iranian dissident groups. Officially, there are no dissidents in Iran. Or homosexuals. Or drug addicts. Iran is perfect.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by superman2012
 



US supports Israel, has not condemned the attacks, and they are aware of the attacks.


Simply wrong:


US officials have denied any role in the apparent killing of an Iranian nuclear scientist, and condemned the bomb attack which Tehran said was linked to Washington and Israel.

"I want to categorically deny any United States involvement in any kind of act of violence inside Iran," Hillary Clinton, the US Secretary of State, told reporters on Wednesday when asked about Iranian allegations over the attack.

Tommy Vietor, a National Security Council spokesman, added: "The United States had absolutely nothing to do with this. We strongly condemn all acts of violence, including acts of violence like this."

Victoria Nuland, Clinton's spokeswoman, said the state department condemned "any assassination or attack on an innocent person and we express our sympathies to the family".


www.aljazeera.com...

The irony is that PressTV is not allowed to announce that US officials have hinted at a link between the assassinations and Iranian dissident groups. Officially, there are no dissidents in Iran. Or homosexuals. Or drug addicts. Iran is perfect.


Simply wrong if you believe everything the government tries to spoon down your throat...did you believe Iraq had WMD's as well?



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy
No, I haven't. "US Officials said" can be just about anyone. That strays away from the point though.

Iran themselves claimed to have proof of this. Seeing as they enjoy making accusations and blaming any western country on basically anything, showing proof (if they indeed have it) is a must for them.

I doubt they'd rather keep it hush hush if they really do have proof of anything. Other way around, they'll announce it in a political festive way.

Seeing as they claimed to have proof, yet remained silent as a rug, only tells they are lying as always.

Still waiting for the proofs by Iran.


Oh, I see. If US makes a statement about Iran you automatically believe it, but, if the US makes a statement that puts Israel in a bad light, you don't believe it. Not really surprising.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 



Simply wrong if you believe everything the government tries to spoon down your throat...did you believe Iraq had WMD's as well?


Simply wrong to state something as a fact that isn't true. The United States has officially condemned the attacks. It is your prerogative to believe they are insincere, but please don't state your opinion as fact. I did not believe that Iraq had a viable nuclear program, and I knew the Bush administration was lying about those silly "mobile germ labs." The fact is, Saddam used chemical agents against the Kurdish rebels, so it was very likely he had some in reserve. That didn't justify an illegal war of aggression on the United States' part, however.



posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by superman2012
 



Oh, I see. If US makes a statement about Iran you automatically believe it, but, if the US makes a statement that puts Israel in a bad light, you don't believe it. Not really surprising.


Whereas the correct procedure is to believe everything Iran says.



new topics

top topics



 
36
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

log in

join