It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

Originally posted by BLKMJK

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
reply to post by BLKMJK

Australia is NOT a NATO partner. get your facts right...again.

LOL! Yeah we are tighter with you than we are with 90% of NATO. You are my brother whether you like it or not

Your dam right we are. Dont you get it? Im not against this war because its good for the US im against it because it will destroy you. I DONT WANT TO SEE THAT HAPPEN. I LIKE SPEAKING ENGLISH.

But if you keep provoking countries by going in and taking what you want or killing leaders who dont agree with your policy all your going to do is create a polarization. and there are more people in the world than there are Americans. It is because we are brothers that i say this.

The US military is the best in the world. this is true but its not the best against the whole world. You cant defend yourself against a united planet. And no ally will stand beside a suicidal country.

The absolute LAST thing I want is to go to war with anyone. Believe me, I have a son and 2 nephews in the marines. It makes me SICK when we "the common people" of the world argue over the sick and greedy leaders of EVERY country. I believe they are all money grubbing murderous liars. It just sucks reading the animosity that is shown towards the west in general. The assumption that Americans in general are pompous and feel they are elite and are thirsty for war could not be further from the truth.

I do see your point on your last post Tim, and I totally agree.

edit on 1/15/2012 by BLKMJK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
What if this is a false flag event carried out by Iran?
maybe it wasn't a nuclear scientist, just a random guy.

How would this benifit Iran if it was a ff by them?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
good thinking they are just finding a reason for provocation arent they

reply to post by dadfortruth1

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps

Originally posted by DJW001
Let's map this one out:

Iranian physicist talks to IAEA ---> IAEA concludes Iran is working on weapons technology --> Iranian physicist is murdered.

Let's draw up a list of suspects:

1. Iran

Taking into account that this happened within Iran I'd say it doesn't make sense. If he is suspected of being a traitor and talking about something he isn't supposed to IAEA then they have the authority to detain him for questioning. Then they could just press charges and haul him away. Only reason I'd recon they would kill one of their own in their own country is if they frame US/Israel for it.
edit on 14/1/2012 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

No, the problem is that Iran actually is working on nuclear weapons but public policy claims that they aren't.

If they try to accuse him of being a "traitor" in a public trial, then that doesn't fly, because if they were actually pursuing nuclear energy for peaceful purposes, then it isn't traitorous to talk to the IAEA, in fact you're supposed to talk to the IAEA.

So there isn't any actual legitimate (internally) grounds to put him on a public trial.

I think the reality is that the Revolutionary Guards are running the A-bomb program and they are lying to everybody else in Iran's government except Khameini about it. They need to keep certain people in line who aren't zealots like them (because they need their technical skills).

Of course Israel also has a motivation, but there could be internal reasons as well.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv

IAEA has yet to come up with any specific evidence Iran is after a nuclear weapon so theres no reason for him to talk to them about a weapons program, if anything it was solely about the nuclear program for energy purposes
edit on 15-1-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

Wait a minute, that's false. The IAEA has collected some very suspicious evidence which is not commensurate with a nuclear energy program.

Just use your brain. If the purpose was for nuclear energy alone, then

a) why build enrichment plants at immense expense, when you can buy the nuclear fuel from Russia?

b) why go full bore to 20% enrichment when you only need 3.5% for a power reactor?

c) why not spend the money on actually building power plants and getting them on line very quickly?

For a program which is supposed to be focused on energy production, they are remarkably bad at making progress towards producing energy efficiently.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BLKMJK

Also to reiterate i dont think all Americans are lazy fat brain dead sheep, Like any country you have your fair share of idiots. I doubt you could have become the most powerful country on the planet by being populated by morons. Having said that there is certainly an agenda to keep your population as dumb down and docile as possible. You guys have the power to some amazing things but you are letting your leaders drag you into war after war to stimulate your economy which was stolen from you by the same people dragging you to war.

Vote Ron Paul and pray to god he isnt part of the controlling elite.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

Originally posted by jhn7537

Do you hate americans? I'm starting to get that feeling that you hate EVERYTHING thats USA

No, actually Iove most americans: argentinians, mexicans, brazilians, cubans, colombians... they are lovable friendly people.America is a big continent the majority of which speaks Spanish.

It's only that blood-thirsty stripe to the North, built on an indian genocide that can't find a way to respect other human beings that's the object of mine and most of the world's hate.

Uh, historically, which nation of "argentinians, mexicans, brazilians, cubans, colombians" was not built upon native genocide? And why do they speak Spanish and Portugese by chance?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Its pretty ironic when I read people bashing the US and defending Iran. The bottom line is that ALL off the countries leaders and elite are disgusting evil and twisted.

No, the bottom line is our country might be next. Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran.... where's the limit?

The U.S. think they're on a roll, since 2003 they've Blitzkrieged and invaded more countries than Hitler could ever dream of.

facts

Hitler: Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, France, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Greece, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Libya, Hungary, Romania

USA: Afghanistan, Iraq

edit on 15-1-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

No argument here brother.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Until this "proof" is published, everything is strictly speculation. Suspects are (in no particular order)

1. US
2. Israel
3. US/Israel
4. Iran

We could debate 100 pages about which one of these four did the deed. The important thing here is to realize it was def one of those four, and that it doesn't really matter. Have a good day.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Its pretty ironic when I read people bashing the US and defending Iran. The bottom line is that ALL off the countries leaders and elite are disgusting evil and twisted.

No, the bottom line is our country might be next. Afghanistan, Iraq, Lybia, Syria, Iran.... where's the limit?

The U.S. think they're on a roll, since 2003 they've Blitzkrieged and invaded more countries than Hitler could ever dream of.

facts

Hitler: Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Czechoslovakia, France, Belgium, Italy, Denmark, Netherlands, Greece, Yugoslavia, Egypt, Libya, Hungary, Romania

USA: Afghanistan, Iraq

edit on 15-1-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

I think you forgot a couple under the USA section, for example Lybia, not to mention blackops stuff ("OBL assassination" etc.)
edit on 15-1-2012 by whenWEallFALLdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

It seems to me also...that TPTB in Iran want to have added reasons for conflict with the U.S....possibly as excuses to go to war. War is big business...and they may want more money.

What!?

What resources will Iran gain for going to war? What country will they take over and pillage?
Iran is broke, they have a third rate military, they do not want to go to war!

If they wanted to, they could have done so based the numerous attacks against their nation so far.

You people who think Iran is behind assassinating the scientists, as in plural, are living in BIZARRO world.

The US declared IRAN as part of the AXIS of evil.
Thus far, countries mentioned as being part of the AXIS of evil have been targeted by the US.
The US has admitted to staging attacks within IRAN.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Republican presidential contender Rick Santorum said Saturday the US was wrong to condemn the killing of an Iranian nuclear scientist this week.

"Our country condemned it. My feeling is we should have kept our mouth shut," Santorum told about 200 people packed into a diner in Greenville. "If these are people who are developing a weapon to be used to either destroy the state of Israel or to spread terror – a reign of terror – around the world, we shouldn't be sitting on the sidelines and letting it happen." (AP)

www.ynetnews.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by lifttheveil

amazing, mind blowing videos.. There just so blatant its nuts

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whenWEallFALLdown
Until this "proof" is published, everything is strictly speculation. Suspects are (in no particular order)

1. US
2. Israel
3. US/Israel
4. Iran

We could debate 100 pages about which one of these four did the deed. The important thing here is to realize it was def one of those four, and that it doesn't really matter. Have a good day.

No way has Iran done it, it's bonkers, go and replace number 4 with Saudi Arabia, they may well be included. So three countries possibly behind it, (places like Estonia and Honduras can probably be discounted), there are going to be leads that go back to one of the three, well a few books and films in about ten years time after Iran has been Iraqified in the inevitable just down the road. Maybe UK too in the list but they piss in the same pot as USA and Israel, same place/country/agenda really. As someone else pointed out - Iran is on the hit list called the Axis of Evil

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Of course they were behind it..... it doesnt take a genius to figure it out!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Well i hope they do have proof that it was the u.s,because they think they can do what they want and get away with it just like every other government around the world.They think they can do what they want behind closed doors and then when something big kicks off,everybody else suffers the consequences.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
This is bigger than any of you understand, and more are involved than you think but this seems to work for now

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join