It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: We have proof US behind assassination

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Well the US has reserves, they also have Canada (who they get the majority of their oil from), the gulf, and they could tap Alaska if necessary...

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Eager to sell Alberta oil, Harper schedules return trip to China

Since U.S. President Barack Obama delayed a decision on the extension of a pipeline carrying bitumen from Alberta’s oil sands to the Gulf of Mexico, Mr. Harper has insisted that selling it to Asia is now a strategic priority for Canada.

Edit: I DO NOT wish harm to the American people, but, it does look like other countries are distancing themselves from the USA.
edit on 14-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   

The entire system of world leaders are not looking out for us citizens so why bash the people of America or any other Nation for that matter.

Because the USA is always leading the charge to invade this country or that. And since the USA is not 2 or 3 people it is the collective of its population then the blame falls squarely in your lap. I mean do you want other people to fight your government for you? If you dont like the way your politicians are doing things then get off your asses and do something about it.

THERE IS NO DRIVE THROUGH REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Vietor added that the US condemns "all acts of violence."

If that's true why are you at war with so many countries?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012
reply to post by jhn7537

Well the US has reserves, they also have Canada (who they get the majority of their oil from), the gulf, and they could tap Alaska if necessary...

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.
Eager to sell Alberta oil, Harper schedules return trip to China

Since U.S. President Barack Obama delayed a decision on the extension of a pipeline carrying bitumen from Alberta’s oil sands to the Gulf of Mexico, Mr. Harper has insisted that selling it to Asia is now a strategic priority for Canada.

Edit: I DO NOT wish harm to the American people, but, it does look like other countries are distancing themselves from the USA.
edit on 14-1-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

I guess they could start dealing with China, but I honestly believe this is a move to put pressure on Obama so he stops stalling on making a decision about the pipeline...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

Careful, you'll upset the drone hive.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

It's called "American Exceptionalism", it's their state fantasy, their myth of being a special people with a special destiny to lead the world. They're just crude mass murderers though and only respect brute force..

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, if Iran has it, then give us the information.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

The U.N. has the report.

It's kept next to the evidence of WMDs in Iraq, it should be easy to find

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brasov

It's called "American Exceptionalism", it's their state fantasy, their myth of being a special people with a special destiny to lead the world. They're just crude mass murderers though and only respect brute force..

There's 307 million people living in the United States, everyone here isnt evil like you seem to believe... You should have a issue with the Bush administration and the Obama administration, but it should end there, you shouldnt judge all the people from this country. Your hate is unreal...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Pretty much this!! I don't put it past us to have something to do with this, but basically Iran always claims they have some sort of info, they have never showed any of it. Yet we still have people who believe anything they say! I say put up or shut up!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

There's 307 million people living in the United States, everyone here isnt evil like you seem to believe...

If the U.S. was a dictatorship then the people would not be reponsible for their government's actions.

But since the U.S. is a democracy and the people there keep voting mass murderers into office one after the other, and even voting the same mass murderer repeatedly, then the U.S people are accomplices of their government's crimes.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Brasov because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd

The entire system of world leaders are not looking out for us citizens so why bash the people of America or any other Nation for that matter.

Because the USA is always leading the charge to invade this country or that. And since the USA is not 2 or 3 people it is the collective of its population then the blame falls squarely in your lap. I mean do you want other people to fight your government for you? If you dont like the way your politicians are doing things then get off your asses and do something about it.

THERE IS NO DRIVE THROUGH REVOLUTION!!!!!!!

Yeah that sounds real nice if your delusional. What NATO country do you belong to? We can talk all night long pointing fingers about who should do what and voice our righteous indignation but the bottom line is neither I nor anyone else on this site is going to do anything to change it. Its just ALL hot air blah,blah,blah.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I think it's funny how no other countries crap stinks. Only the U.S. is involved in espionage, intelligence, and trying to do things from allowing a megalomaniac to gain nuclear weapons. Why many of you even live in this country utterly baffles me. Go move to Iran if you are so much in love with the government. Some of you make me sick.

We try to keep one country from controlling 1/3rd of the worlds oil supply... in a body of water that Iran has no right to claim right to, and we are evil. We care about countries run by some crazy leader obtaining nuclear weapons, but we are the bad guys.

Move already. Go move to one of these wonderful countries you care so much about. I am so sick of the anti-U.S. sentiment. It's old and tired. You are living in a delusional dreamland if you think other countries are run by caring, sweet people, and people dance in freedom with unicorns and fairies as their government rains wealth and prosperity on them.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

There's 307 million people living in the United States, everyone here isnt evil like you seem to believe...

If the U.S. was a dictatorship then the people would not be reponsible for their government's actions.

But since the U.S. is a democracy and the people there keep voting mass murderers into office one after the other, and even voting the same mass murderer repeatedly, then the U.S people are accomplices of their government's crimes.

We keep voting in mass murderers? Aye aye aye, its hard to even have a discussion with someone like you who is so hateful....

If I may ask, who would you put in office if you had your choice?
edit on 14-1-2012 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

We keep voting in mass murderers? Aye aye aye, its hard to even have a discussion with someone who is so hateful....

Funny how the word "hate!" always comes out when you're confronted with the numbers of civilian deaths caused by the murderers you keep voting.

Ii appears a murderer feels fulfilled and somehow justified when people hate him for his crimes.

Any man without financial backing from banksters and the industrial and military concerns, who else? a man of the people yanks love war instead because so far their homeland got spared. It may not be so with the next.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I would love to see the credible documents.

I don't believe they exist anymore then i would believe the CIA would leave any credible documents behind.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

Originally posted by Battleline
reply to post by daaskapital

We are not going to start this one so we just kill someone and leave evidence thinking Iran will do something.The fact is Iran knows what will happen if they start it, they are purity much religious cowards.They talk about The 12th Iman but thats all BS for the Iranian people that belive that crap.
These Iranian clowns wil never start a thing , they have been all talk for 15 years and thats all they are is religious mouth with nothing to back it up..........................a nation of cowards, where is there Allah when they need backbone...MIA!

Allah is always there. But Allah prohibits ATTACKING someone. Only defense is allowed. So, if the US decides to attack Iran - then get back here and ask where Allah is.

You made my point, these clowns just run there mouth with threats and according to you they can do nothing.
Try reading Chapter 8,quote 12, 13, 14. I would think that fire means death or maybe there just haveing a cook out.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

We keep voting in mass murderers? Aye aye aye, its hard to even have a discussion with someone who is so hateful....

Funny how the word "hate!" always comes out when you're confronted with the numbers of civilian deaths caused by the murderers you keep voting.

Ii appears a murderer feels fulfilled and somehow justified when people hate him for his crimes.

I'm not a murderer, I never voted for Obama and i never voted for Bush.... So when you keep saying that "WE" keep voting in mass murderers into office you are obvious mistaken.... But hey, keep calling us murderers if it makes you feel good about yourself, if anything, you're just making yourself look like a total ass...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Any man without financial backing from banksters and the industrial and military concerns, who else? a man of the people yanks love war instead because so far their homeland got spared. It may not be so with the next.

And where do you plan on finding these candidates? I didnt see one on the ballot last election, or the one before that, or the one before that and so on..... We have limited choices to deal with here.....You act like our country is in love with our Presidents, trust me, were not....And the majority of us arent too excited about the future choices we have to deal with in the upcoming election...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
What happened to the evidence of the Iranian plot to assasinate the Saudi Arabian Ambassador to the US this past fall? The one that Eric Holder at DOJ supposedly broke up...lmao

Lets leave them Iranians alone & fix this place up.

Peace

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join