It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Standard&Poor's a secret society?....And for what Agency do you think S&P works!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
yeah sure...the financial police of the planet who put countries in jail.

Nice of you to avoid the fact that I pointed out there are many other ratings agencies besides Standard and Poor's. If you disagree with their assessments you can always look to the opinions of the other agencies.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

look to the opinions of the other agencies.
Who says that we need RAs,Economies are made by people RAs are made by interests of occult of so called"powers".The RAs appear to serve occult interests and to manipulate by using false figures.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Who says that we need RAs...

Investors who hopefully want to make a sound investment. It would be unwise to not get a broad spectrum of opinions before placing one's money in a particular issue, sector or investment.

Economies are made by people...

Irrelevant.

...RAs are made by interests of occult of so called"powers".The RAs appear to serve occult interests and to manipulate by using false figures.

I thought you wanted to have an intelligent conversation? What does this nonesense have to do with anything?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

get a broad spectrum of opinions
Then there will be no investment for the future,the rules changed,Forever,but we don't know that ,Yet!But I already gave you too much info!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Then there will be no investment for the future,the rules changed,Forever,but we don't know that...

Really? How so?

Yet!But I already gave you too much info!!

Sure you did.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I thought you wanted to have an intelligent conversation
It is a very intelligent conversation,but I am sorry I am the person who cannot have...I feel very much sympathy from this ...movement,and special affinity between....and between....,of course there is no revenge because....,and they are very "honest",and defending the truth is the main goal,I don't know where I saw from three words four about something called money,but I am alltready rambling!!

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

...I feel very much sympathy from this ...movement,and special affinity between....and between....

What movement? What does this even have to do with Standard and Poor's? You are derailing your own thread with non sequiturs.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

You are derailing your own thread
Of course...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join