It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother Raped Own Daughter For "Sex Education"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
These indecent's just baffle me completely. This was her own child.

A mother of four who subjected her 11-year-old daughter to a "bizarre sex education" was jailed for four years yesterday. The 37-year-old Sunshine Coast mother used her mobile phone to create three films showing her raping her youngest child and exposed her to other sexual activity "in response to repeated questions". Read more: www.brisbanetimes.com.au...

The judge goes on to say:

There is no psychological or intellectual reason to explain this shocking behavior.

From the start you characterised your behaviour as some form of bizarre sex education with the child which did not involve sexual gratification from you.

Source

Reading what they say about the lady, it seems she had a normal, loving up bringing and her family stil support her. But, she started a sexual relationship at the age of 16 with a man 12 years her senior and now has 4 children to this man. Im not implying that this has anything to do with the bizarre actions she acted out on her own child.

This story is disgusting, I'm lost for words - i just wanted to share it

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

It is obvious to me....that the Mother...should not be a Mother. She is a deranged and vile person. She never should have had children. She needs to be fixed so she can have no more children in my opinion. I hope this woman is closely monitored for the rest of her life...so that she cannot do this to anyone else.

I am hoping that the 11 year old girl will be placed in a loving environment where she will get therapy and be able to heal. What a horrible thing for her to have gone through. My heart goes out to her.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   
How does a female "rape" another female?

I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I don't get it.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

well.....
think again?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

I don't get it.

So it's only rape if it's a man doing it to a female?
WTH

Anyone can be raped, man or woman by either sex....

OP this is horrible! The mother is obviously sick and twisted. Just because someone comes from a good home doesnt mean they are going to be a good person. it seems to me she had issues as a teen and the marrying and having a relationship with someone 12yrs older at 16 shows it. That is NOT normal.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptChaos

I don't get it.

This is why a lot of people think that pedophiles are always men.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Right now I really need a cup of coffee before I can properly
respond to this topic.I can't even think that a woman could
rape her own child.You have to be a sick minded person in
order to do something like this.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth
reply to post by n00bUK

Why are you so specific about it being a woman. Why is that the reason for it to be hard to believe?
Did you know that sexual child abuse occurs is done almost equally between our genders.

I have to say it. To me it is always so tiring to see females automaticly excluded when people think about this matter and the double standards and excuses made when it is made clear that the perp is female.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

wtf is wrong with people these days, everyone is quick to bash religion including myself but dang these people should go to church once in a while and feel some shame for their actions

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rafe_

reply to post by n00bUK

Why are you so specific about it being a woman. Why is that the reason for it to be hard to believe?
Did you know that sexual child abuse occurs is done almost equally between our genders.

I have to say it. To me it is always so tiring to see females automaticly excluded when people think about this matter and the double standards and excuses made when it is made clear that the perp is female.

I totally agree with you , there are alot less responses to a female pedophile thread, than if it where a male pedophile, its "oh no shock horror the pedo is female , how do we deal with this???
where as if its male , its cut his balls of castrate him , the death sentance etc ect ect, i made this point in another thread exactly this,
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and i got no response! surprise........................ star from me rafe
edit on 14-1-2012 by imnothereru because: badddddddd spelling

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Rafe_

The title and story states that the rape was by the mother.
I am pretty confident that only WOMEN are mothers.
Most NORMAL women would never consider their children
as potential sex partners.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

wow that was a long coffee, it took you all that time to decide that only women are mothers, well you get an apple for that one!

There are quite a few women pedophiles in history, some of them mothers , and btw will you please specify what is considered normal?I assume a school teachers are considered normal? and yet....
seattletimes.nwsource.com...

The decadelong wave of sexual offenses committed by women — teachers in particular have exposed a cultural double standard: The public is more willing to accept the female abuser's claim that she had a "relationship" with the victim. And in cases in which the male is a teenager, the sexual abuse is more likely to be dismissed as a rite of passage. The questionable, yet overriding assumption, is that women predators are somehow different from men.

My point...............

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by imnothereru

Right now we are having the NFL playoffs...

Someone that I carried under my shirt for 9 months is not
a "future" sex partner!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

reply to post by imnothereru

Right now we are having the NFL playoffs...

Someone that I carried under my shirt for 9 months is not
a "future" sex partner!

The NFL play-offs ? At least you are clear on where your priorities lie.Why even bother posting in a thread like this and basicly just say "oh how terrible" and run off.

I do not see how the reply you made to me has any bearing on my post to which you replied unless you were under the impression that YOU were the topic.all i see is a deflection to the post i made.Why do you not reply relevant to it?

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Couple of points to remember...

1. the media ALWAYS over-sensationalizes everything
2. No-one outside the court room has the full details
3. The Brisbane Times article seems to quote the judge directly, and what they printed ONLY says that the daughter saw the home movie her mom made with her boyfriend. The judge never says the girl was touched.

Mind you, i'm only going off an article published by Illuminatii controlled fear-mongerers.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Danger1050

Not quite

The 37-year-old Sunshine Coast mother used her mobile phone to create three films showing her raping her youngest child and exposed her to other sexual activity "in response to repeated questions".

They would send sexual videos to each other, which her daughter viewed, and the woman visited him three times. "It is in this context the first of the bizarre and disturbing offences involving your daughter occurred," Judge Robertson said.

So viewing private videos was the first offence as the judge points out and not where it ended.Which would be as explained 3 films made showing her raping her daughter.

I do not see what the illuminati has to do with this really.

edit on 15-1-2012 by Rafe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I don't blame her being involved with a guy 12 years older when she was 16 at all because I've known others who had the same age gap at the same age and have never done this.

It's all in her mental wiring.

I hope if she's guilty that she never sees her children or any other children ever again. A lifetime in a cell should see to that.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

Indeed,

The fact that she had a relationship with a age difference like that adds nothing to the story. That to me looks like the article is using to sensationalize and fluff it up a bit.She receive a considerable punishment for it.The thing is people are always very vocal about people like this not receiving high enough punishments and females tend to get even lower ones nearly every time, i seriously doubt she will get what she deserves.

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Child should be taken away from the mother forever. Mother should be sterilized and listed publically as a sex offender. This was not "education" this was raping a baby - violating a sweet innocent child is wrong on so many levels. If I were the judge I would lock her up in a metal asylum with no chance of ever being released. Karma is a bitch, what goes around comes around.

If my ex daughter in law did that to my grand daughter who is about that age - she would be dead.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join