It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proposition: They dont arrive in ships...or discs...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
..nor doubtfully in "saucers'' with flashing lights saying "Here we are!"

I'd like to stimulate thought on this subject. So, I will start and let it live or die here without further comment from me. It will be interesting to see ATS'rs opinions.

-I propose given a reasonable certainty that:
*Any "visitors" from elsewhere in our galaxy or universe or anywhere elsle for that matter, must possess a far advanced form of travel, knowledge, technology or that which exists beyond technology.

-Assuming that is reasonable, given all the possible varients...perhaps they dont:
*Travel in "crafts" "discs" or "ships" as we know them.
*They don't need colored "lights" in the center or on the ends of these non-existent "vehicles that they dont need to begin with.
-They do not "beam-up" or "beam-down" like on "Star-Trek".
-They probably dont use or need any "light-sabers" ala "Star Wars" either.

I propose it is safe to assume none of us understand the how and why and in which way a far advanced alien civilization can travel and move great distances and/or inter-dimensionally.

Too many videos, movies and video-games have set a precedent in describing the hows and whys of interstellar and dimensional travel. Its all we have to reference by. And that is a mistake and not logical.

Finally, I propose it must be in ways far advanced in processes not understood by us here on Earth...a relatively speaking "young" civilization.

At this point I defer all opinions on this to ATS.

Thanks for playing!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We tend to use "Earthly logic" when describing such things as Aliens visiting us and how they get here (if they are here) when fact is, we are more than likely off by a long shot in how they do the things that we suspect that they do.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
You could be spot on with this but would we ever know?

The tree knows all it needs to grow and live.
The bird knows all it needs to know about seeds and eating worms.
The human knows...

So yes I think there is a high chance we are completely wrong.
and regarding the flashign lights (alike the ones we have on out air craft) I see absolutely no reason they woudl need them here or in space... unless they think they are in camouflage

"look at those silly human planes, it looks like they are following us. Couldn't be though, as we have camouflage"

Who knows how 'They' think... If there is a 'They' at all.

The human race could probably come up with 2348357983 pages of theories on what alien craft would be like, and we may get it right one day. However until aliens land on the white house lawn, It shall continue to be a 'what if' game.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

BUT.. we could also be completely right
I would ( useing my earthly logic, cant help it ) there could be some kind of consistency..

I mean organic matter and the need to feed, grow, multiply and all that.. even bacteria does that

And to add.. I think they will arrive as robots, just as we send our robots out in space to explore, AND use "drone" robots to fight.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth

Too many videos, movies and video-games have set a precedent in describing the hows and whys of interstellar and dimensional travel. Its all we have to reference by. And that is a mistake and not logical.

Its not mistaken- 4th october 2009 proved that to me! When you see disc shaped objects in the movies- they aren't making it up !

Something or someone is flying around in anti - grav craft- when I say this I'm as serious as cancer! I have more details on what happened that night- and I was not alone so I'm not crazy

Luke

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I like your thinking!

We are great at jumping to conclusions.

Maybe the Aliens are already here. Spread out across the globe and will finally reveal themselves when the world is ready...

Who knows? . . . .
edit on 14-1-2012 by SilentE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Let's assume that there are tones of civilizations in the Universe.

Let's assume they all developed in a different environment.

Let's assume they all developed different technology.

Let's assume they all have different ways of traveling.

Let's assume they all have different ways of thinking.

There are many ways of arriving here.
Maybe one civilization is arriving here with cigar shape ships.

Another civilization could arrive here with a triangle shape ships.

Another civilization could arrive here with some kind of "stare gate" or "portal" .

So the point is, we can't make assumptions because we don't know what kind of technology they posses.
edit on 14-1-2012 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If acclimation of us to others is needed, why not use pretty lights, how else are we to see them?

Also you are right, shiny vessels exist, but so do others that are semi living vessels, as much alive and aware as constructed. Also they don't need to remain on this vibrational level nor do we when we are with them. Think astral and higher aether.

Then there are dreams, they work quite well for acclimation to others. You should have seen the very huge city like construct floating in the sky in my dream of yesterday.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
There are ghosts, poltergeists, spirits, entities, demons, fairies, angles and similar descriptors that are all part of common lore. Some may prefer the term multidimensional for these type of phenomena. Without understanding their limits of existence, the term Extraterrestrial could fit perfectly well and already be here.

When trying to work out what just is out there, the diversity of nature is one trend I do consider as extending throughout the universe. As for your proposition that there are some forms of life that do not need ships to travel, the work with remote viewing is one example that supports this.

Within the ET literature there are examples of more advanced forms of life that can transcend physical space. They generally sit higher up on the path of spiritual evolution.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
What if some unknown species of life could travel as a light wave, a group of photons carrying intelligence. Why they could have zoomed right into the eye of the camera on Viking and been transmuted into electrons and sent a million miles across the galaxy to Earth. That would be cool until it wasn't.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

so basically they're so advance they don't travel at all? if they are advanced, it is technologically, and if it is technologically, they still use a ship of some sort, doesn't have to be a saucer but it does need to fit a person in it. they most likely are NOT teleporting by thought around the galaxy, thats more unlikely than a flying saucer.

new topics

top topics

join