It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Wilcock: Defeating the greatest cover-up of all time

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee

15 TRILLION DOLLARS AND 759,000 METRIC TONS OF GOLD

We are also investigating another story that has erupted at the same time -- Lord James of Blackheath, in the UK Parliament, discussing "15 Trillion Dollars and 759,000 Metric Tons of Gold."

you really should not believe frauds like Wilcock -

In the world there are currently somewhere between 120,000 and 140,000 tonnes of gold ‘above ground’

www.galmarley.com...

So he just makes things up!

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Guess you missed the punchline completely. This gold is the "Black gold", the fabled "Yama$hitas gold", and is not currently taken into account when calculating the worlds finances, for good reasons: That would devalue all the gold in the world immensely. Why do you think everyone want you to buy gold right now? Because they know it will loose massively in value once this gold is unearthed and injected into the world markets.

Wikipedia Yama#as gold
It helps if you read the article discussed before you comment, lest you look like a fool with comments like that.

Here is one such already discovered cache.

Cache
edit on 20-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

NeoVain---> I am with you and so are my friends who admire your work as I do.

The Pleiadians are a collective of extraterrestrials from the star system the Pleiades. The Pleiadian culture is ancient and was ‘seeded' from another universe of love long before earth was created. They have formed a tremendous society which operates with love, with ideas and ideals with which we are yet unfamiliar. Although the Pleiadians exist in what we would call our future, they call themselves our ancient family because many of us came here from the Pleiades to participate in the experiment of earth.

As they once promised us, the Pleiadians have returned to earth and are now here to help guide us during this time of planetary awakening as earth moves through her transition from the third to the fourth dimension and to assist each of us in our personal journeys of remembering, deepening awareness and knowing.

Peace in this knowledge, I know you understand.

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wilcock is a fraud nonetheless....

It again must be asked, why would anyone bother to counterfeit such bonds in the first place? Because there was a market for them. And there could only be a market, in my opinion, if in fact there are large securities in similar denominations being secretly circulated in the world.

In other words, folks, the bonds scandals – and this is the third such in the last three years – is an indicator that there may indeed be a two-track financial system afoot in the world, and that these bond scandals are an indicator of some fuzzy bookkeeping being done. You’ll note one significant fact about the picture of the faked billion dollar bond, and that is that it is a “gold certificate,” in other words, perhaps we’re looking at suggestions that this two-tiered covert financial system is in fact tied to bullion? Well, perhaps…

The question that the article itself points out is how could “$6 trillion in glaringly fake (bonds) be a threat to international financial stability?” Indeed, how could they, unless they are, again, based on something that someone knows, and that they are sending messages through these fake bonds scandals. Just what is really going on I must decline to be more specific; too many have endured a pull of the root for speaking out regarding this deep black situation.

I can provide a slight hint: can you say “breakaway civilization?”

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FraudSlayer

Isn't that what Wilcock said too? That all the fake bonds are actually backed by real gold bullion, which is stashed away at the BIS and in the Phillipines and other locations?

So why are you calling him a fraud...?

posted on Feb, 29 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
With reference to the total quantity of gold...................

back in Nov 2010 Lord James of Blackheath made his first "strange speech" in the House of Lords which became known as the Foundation X speech. Part of this is below

My noble friend Lord Strathclyde came up with a very different argument. He said that this cannot be right because these people said at the meeting with him that they were still effectively on the gold standard from back in the 1920s and that their entire currency holdings throughout the world, which were very large, were backed by bullion. My noble friend Lord Strathclyde came back and said to me that he had an analyst working on it and that this had to be stuff and nonsense. He said that they had come up with a figure for the amount of bullion that would be needed to cover their currency reserves, as claimed, which would be more than the entire value of bullion that had ever been mined in the history of the world. I am sorry but my noble friend Lord Strathclyde is wrong; his analysts are wrong. He had tapped into the sources that are available and there is only one definitive source for the amount of bullion that has ever been taken from the earth's crust. That was a National Geographic magazine article 12 years ago. Whatever figure it was that was quoted was then quoted again on six other sites on the internet-on Google. Everyone is quoting one original source; there is no other confirming authority. But if you tap into the Vatican accounts-of the Vatican bank-you come up with a claim of total bullion- : The total value of the Vatican bank reserves would claim to be more than the entire value of gold ever mined in the history of the world. My point on all of this is that we have not proven any of this.

Hansard - text of speech Nov 2010 : Column 1536

Lords Speech - Foundation X - Nov 2010 Video

ATS Thread - Purchasing the British Government - Foundation X

edit on 29-2-2012 by ukWolf because: Insert Link

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

post by FraudSlayer

Can you say "breakaway civilization"?

"Breakaway civilization". Do I get a prize?

Best explanation yet of the breaking (fraudulent) bond story to date...

posted on Mar, 3 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraudSlayer

Correcto.

It again must be asked, why would anyone bother to counterfeit such bonds in the first place? Because there was a market for them. And there could only be a market, in my opinion, if in fact there are large securities in similar denominations being secretly circulated in the world.

In other words, folks, the bonds scandals – and this is the third such in the last three years – is an indicator that there may indeed be a two-track financial system afoot in the world, and that these bond scandals are an indicator of some fuzzy bookkeeping being done. You’ll note one significant fact about the picture of the faked billion dollar bond, and that is that it is a “gold certificate,” in other words, perhaps we’re looking at suggestions that this two-tiered covert financial system is in fact tied to bullion? Well, perhaps…

The question that the article itself points out is how could “$6 trillion in glaringly fake (bonds) be a threat to international financial stability?” Indeed, how could they, unless they are, again, based on something that someone knows, and that they are sending messages through these fake bonds scandals. Just what is really going on I must decline to be more specific; too many have endured a pull of the root for speaking out regarding this deep black situation.

"Pull the root"? I wonder if anyone else caught this whimsicality.

The very size of classified black budgets, coupled with the prolonged period or their existence and utilization to carry out exotic research, has given rise to a “breakaway” civilization of people with access to exotic technologies, and even to a group of people with a vastly different world view.

Unsure if you mean Dolan's or C. A. Fritts but if Dolan's then the bonds could have been used for time, money, and manpower devoted to research that could very conceivably the very size of classified black budgets, coupled with the prolonged period or their existence and utilization to carry out exotic research, has given rise to a “breakaway” civilization of people with access to exotic technologies, and even to a group of people with a vastly different world view.have led to that "breakaway civilization" aka Anglo-American Intelligence-Military complex establishing more or less a permanent presence in outer space.

I would support that there is more than one "breakaway civilization" to include the Nazi/Fascist International.

Both to be in more or less continual existence, and even assuming some sort of detente once existed between them, then it is possible these two (and possibly more) groups are already in covert conflict in space.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraudSlayer

Hmmmmmm....

Makes sense. Makes much better sense than the bond makers (fake) would attempt to fool a bank into cashing them out.

Or that they are real bonds backed by real gold that have a real, identifiable history. Because theu obviously don't have a real identifiable history.

I'm in!

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well... this looks like fun

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Wilcock is part of the reason UFO community is a total joke.

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Quote Azuresky

This article seems legit. 
I've been doing my own research on this topic before even reading this and really, 
A lot of it is true. 

The old world order (the dynasty families that have rulled for hundreds of years through financial tyranny), have been doing so, for a long time.

Dont worry about the NWO (chips, depopulation), thats only the last phase of the plan. The 'NWO' has been happening for hundreds (if not thousands) of years depending on what truth you are exposed to. 

But yes, these dynasty families own us, own the land, own all the major corporations and banks, the creators of the federal reserve system. The private banking cartel. The ruling elite class. They are all the same people. There are about 400 or so people that control almost all the wealth in the world. Yes that includes russia. Its permeated everywhere. When the cold war ended and the soviet union collapsed, they bought up all the useful resources at dirt cheap prices. Same during ALL economic depressions or recessions. Recessions/depressions are 'seizures' or assets at dirt cheap prices. 

Hell, even your birth certificates are owned by the bank, i wonder what those could possible be worth? 

Different families all working together to rule over the peasants. 

The information is there. The truth -is- out there. You just have to look. This article is a good start, but there is a lot more to it than just what he is saying. Do your own research and you will find the truth. 

A good slave is one that thinks he is free. 

Dont worry about fema camps, they tried that, it didn't work too well. They have us in fema camps, of the mind. Constant distraction, crap entertainment, crap food, advertising and marketing and consumerism and materialism. Carefully engineered to keep us in the dark about whats really going on, which is a master-slave relationship with the ruling elite class. 

26 trillion in bailouts, contemplate on that, and realize its entirely true. And consider history. This has happened over and over and over again. But we, as a species, are too stupid to look at history and stop it from repeating itself. 

There are reasons that people have 'revolutions', like the french, like the american revolution. They had some of the same reasoning. Which was 'the elite ruling class', they did not want to be slaves. Sadly the OWO still took over, and ended up rooting in to the US again throughout time.

We never learn.

edit on 17-7-2019 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2019 by f4andHALFtoads because: Trying to work ats edit functions

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Q-anon researchers...

Assemble

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join